If You Work Hard, Pay Taxes, Defend Your Country and Go to Church on Sunday...Democrats Hate You

The problem with those states and one of the reason they are fly overs, even by Trump , is they are mainly Evangelicals.
Great Americans. Defend this nation when asked to serve. Support our Constitution and our Republic despite the best efforts of Democrats to destroy her.

Cons only care about the 2nd amendment .
Keep on thinking that and keep losing elections.
:lol:

Poor tard. You think you are winning! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Kicking liberal ass is winning to me:banana:
I'm sure it is. You poor dumb sap.

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. - 2 Timothy 3:13.

9stslx.jpg
Your gay. Nuff said. No credibility.

Great Americans. Defend this nation when asked to serve. Support our Constitution and our Republic despite the best efforts of Democrats to destroy her.

Cons only care about the 2nd amendment .
Keep on thinking that and keep losing elections.
:lol:

Poor tard. You think you are winning! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Kicking liberal ass is winning to me:banana:
I'm sure it is. You poor dumb sap.
Yet he has failed to do as such on every occasion...Accolades for all...!!

See, once you take off their masks, these people reveal all they care about is "winning".

There isn't a single Christian principle behind that. Not one.

Hypocrites. Liars. Bigots.

And idiots who think there is a difference between the Republicans fleecing them and the Democrats fleecing them.

Democrats are better Christians that conservatives.

Cons talk a good game , but they are fakes . Jesus would vote Democrat.
Sure. Because Jesus advocated the murder of babies. Those that liberals do not want to extend legal rights to.

Fine . I’ll give you that one .

What would Jesus say about the rest?
Death penalty, cutting programs for the poor, cutting health insurance to children , bloated military , hating gays , uncontrolled guns, racism , police brutality, anti immigration, anti environment...

I can go on and on.
He would agree with family values and support of greatest Christian nation in world history.
Trump is a man close to God. Here he is with some vestal virgins and a high priest:

29cm2co.jpg

It does appear that God has blessed him...

Sure. Because Jesus advocated the murder of babies. Those that liberals do not want to extend legal rights to.

Death penalty, cutting programs for the poor, cutting health insurance to children , bloated military , hating gays , uncontrolled guns, racism , police brutality, anti immigration, anti environment...

I can go on and on.
He would agree with family values and support of greatest Christian nation in world history.

Family values, eh?

All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.
You put your mouth on another guy’s penis. You have no moral high ground to cast aspersions on anyone.
What's so weird about you is you have some aspiration to HW but none of his decency
Last great President of the United States. Also, do not question my decency.

See, once you take off their masks, these people reveal all they care about is "winning".

And idiots who think there is a difference between the Republicans fleecing them and the Democrats fleecing them.
Your gay. Nuff said.

I can go on and on.

Family values, eh?

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.
You put your mouth on another guy’s penis. You have no moral high ground to cast aspersions on anyone.
What's so weird about you is you have some aspiration to HW but none of his decency
You have none. You support a thief, a liar, an adulterer, and a hypocrite.

You don't have a decent bone in your body.

Your soul is dead.

Jesus would be opposed to the Democratic Party's hate based politics and and the slavery of left wing economics

I can go on and on.
Trump is a man close to God. Here he is with some vestal virgins and a high priest:

29cm2co.jpg

It does appear that God has blessed him...
With sins of the flesh?

Just how deep does your willful stupidity go?

Family values, eh?

You have none. You support a thief, a liar, an adulterer, and a hypocrite.

You don't have a decent bone in your body.

Your soul is dead.
But your gay. Bwwwaaaahhhaaaa

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. - 2 Timothy 3:13.

9stslx.jpg
Your gay. Nuff said. No credibility.
Your opinion does not mean dick. Sorry.
Dick? You Mean the staple of your diet?
I'm sure your humor is a big hit in the third grade.

You're going to have to punch up, kid.

Only a bigot believes calling someone gay is an insult.

The tards never seem to catch on to that. :lol:

"And I bet you are a black Jew Muslim, too, lol."

"Your [sic] gay".

But Republicans aren't illiterate bigots. Nope. :lol:

Your gay. Nuff said.

Now is that what Jesus would say?

How ironic. Righties start thread on how they are great Christians, and then proceed to post vile evil Crap. Jesus would spit in your face .

Man, this topic has been a blast.

It doesn't even take long to reveal the bigotry, hypocrisy, and stupidity of the tards.

It has actually been getting easier as they are deliberately dumbed down by their masters.

Only a bigot believes calling someone gay is an insult.

The tards never seem to catch on to that. :lol:

"And I bet you are a black Jew Muslim, too, lol."
I am a white heterosexual male. Conservative. Builder and defender of this nation. You are Antifa...oh...and your gay.

Forum List

Back