If you're buying and using illegal drugs, all the blood of the drug trade is on your hands...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...this wouldn't be happening if Americans weren't buying and using illegal drugs.

If you care about what happens to innocent people, you should stop.

If you oppose legalized weed, all the blood of the drug trade is on your hands...
...this wouldn't be happening if Americans were able to buy and use legal weed

If you oppose legalized weed, all the blood of the drug trade is on your hands...
Stupid logic even for you.

Over prescribing of Opioids is still happening. I just had a minor basil cell surgery and they gave me a prescription for Tram*dol. I didn't know what it was and just picked it up at the pharmarcy and then I read what it was online. Another damn opioid for basic outpatient skin surgery! I tried to take them back but the pharmacy said they can't take them back.

Wow, a response post to promote weed as if the thread is somehow targeting weed and not all the other illegal drugs in play. It is ridiculous. The use of any mind altering drug (including alcohol even though legal), is dangerous not only to you, but worse to everyone else when abused by people in our society or communities.

...this wouldn't be happening if Americans weren't buying and using illegal drugs.

I think you are basically correct that without customers, the Cartel has no one to sell to. But there is another factor in that drug addicts are being created in America often by legitimate Opioid prescriptions like the one I just got last week, which I didn't need. Like most big problems, the drug problem is multi-faceted.

If you're buying and using illegal drugs, all the blood of the drug trade is on your hands...

Crash Deaths in the US: Where We Stand

Motor vehicle crash deaths in the US are still too high. There were more than 32,000 crash deaths in the US in 2013. These deaths cost more than $380 million in direct medical costs. Major risk factors for crash deaths in the US. Not using seat belts, car seats, and booster seats contributed to over 9,500 crash deaths.

Now if we could get everyone to start walking or riding bicycles life would be better... The blood is on your hands when you get into your motorized vehicles...

And I never even mentioned alcohol...

Motor vehicle crash deaths in the US are still too high. There were more than 32,000 crash deaths in the US in 2013. These deaths cost more than $380 million in direct medical costs. Major risk factors for crash deaths in the US. Not using seat belts, car seats, and booster seats contributed to over 9,500 crash deaths.

Now if we could get everyone to start walking or riding bicycles life would be better... The blood is on your hands when you get into your motorized vehicles...

Stupid comparison. Transportation is a requirement. Drugs are not.

People survived along time with out motorized vehicles... Mankind has been using mind altering substances far longer than motorized vehicles... Not to mention people have been killing each other for a long damn time...

I don't claim to have the answer and I know damn well you don't have a solution either...

This is not the whole truth. Most drug users are manufactured by their parents, the schools, the government, doctors / mental health officials, and Big Pharma. Once we manufacture the drug addict, we have no credible way of rehabilitating them.

Off topic.

I agree wholeheartedly!

I also agree with the legalization, control, and heavy taxation of recreational drugs.

We're losing the War on Drugs and need to step back and take a good look at it.

I agree wholeheartedly!

I also agree with the legalization, control, and heavy taxation of recreational drugs.

We're losing the War on Drugs and need to step back and take a good look at it.
Losing the war why ?

It's the same as losing any war, where as people have lost the stomach to stand up for what's right, and so the mentality becomes if ya can't beat them, then might as well join them. And as many mentally ill people that are being raised up into society today, then yes the drugs play a leading roll in the thinking that this is what society needs to treat the conditions. Pathetic.

People survived along time with out motorized vehicles... Mankind has been using mind altering substances far longer than motorized vehicles... Not to mention people have been killing each other for a long damn time...

I don't claim to have the answer and I know damn well you don't have a solution either...
Cars, bikes, horses, walking.

All have killed people.

Forum List

Back