"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Tell us in great detail how this isn't a witch hunt based on what a candidate said on the campaign trail 5 years ago. How are the two remotely connected, other than in your TDS afflicted warped mind?

You have been answered this.

Again. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Yes or no? Waiting….the real con man is you.
No, I am hardly a con-man, lamb chop. In America, one can express his/her opinion with impunity.
The reality is that you are always defending Tump in spite of his sordid history. You and your ilk are easily manipulated by cons like tump, he takes advantage of that, and it shows all the time.

We are going in circles. If someone accused me of murder and I did not do it, I would testify. If someone accused me of smashing blackberries and iPads and I did not do it I would testify. If someone accused me of tax fraud I would not say shit. I do not know the tax code or law. I trust My accountants so I would listen to my lawyer. Why are you retreating yourself over and over again like a retarded parrot?
The retard is you, because tump is aware and is advised by lawyers who are also aware. You are reiterating yourself over and over again.

Trump said, "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" He implied you are guilty if you take the Fifth.

We have seen several Trump lackeys, and now his children, taking the Fifth. The schadenfreude is just too delicious to resist.

All caught up now?

Nancy Pelosi also said why are you taking the fifth if you are innocent? Where's your thread on that again? Oh yeah, you only attack Republicans. You spin a bunch of bull why, but the reason is simple, you're a Democrat

No, I am hardly a con-man, lamb chop. In America, one can express his/her opinion with impunity.
The reality is that you are always defending Tump in spite of his sordid history. You and your ilk are easily manipulated by cons like tump, he takes advantage of that, and it shows all the time.
You did not answer my question. Obviously you were raised poorly. I like DJT and his style. That doesn't mean he should be allowed to break the law. If the AG has a case she should bring it to trial but you cannot condemn someone for following our laws and the 5th is allowed under our laws. Your ilk, disregards laws and relies on the court of public opinion, lambchop.

The retard is you, because tump is aware and is advised by lawyers who are also aware. You are reiterating yourself over and over again.
So now you're a mind reader? He is aware there are loopholes in the tax code. Yeah but why would he testify to that. It is up to the AG to make the case and she knows the 5th is allowed so the onus is on her. Funny how you still don't get it. Like a retarded parrot. Legally he may plead the 5th, yes or no? He is guilty in your mind regardless of what they find. Yes or no?

Stop playing these games, leftist.

So now you're a mind reader? He is aware there are loopholes in the tax code. Yeah but why would he testify to that. It is up to the AG to make the case and she knows the 5th is allowed so the onus is on her. Funny how you still don't get it. Like a retarded parrot. Legally he may plead the 5th, yes or no? He is guilty in your mind regardless of what they find. Yes or no?

Trump said he was guilty because he pled the 5th.

Trump said he was guilty because he pled the 5th.
On a different matter when running for office. Kamala insinuated that Biden was racist and now she is his VP and she said you just say shit when you run. Take it with a grain of salt. Plus you know Trump is the king of hyperbole. He also said he is smarter than all the generals. You believe that too? So now you take Trump literally?

Of course, he can legally plead the 5th. Never said he couldn't. I get it that you would defend tump if he 'shot someone on 5th Avenue' too. I get it that tump imitated a handicapped person in public .I also get it that you are being manipulated by an expert.

Last edited:
Of course, he can legally plead the 5th. Never said he couldn't. I get it that you would defend tump if he 'shot someone on 5th Avenue' too.
Nope. He is not allowed to break the law. But tax law...well pay a fine and move on. Its not like he shot someone....Alec Baldwin....

Of course, he can legally plead the 5th. Never said he couldn't. I get it that you would defend tump if he 'shot someone on 5th Avenue' too.
Biden did his own version of the 5th amendment yesterday.

Not looking into the private actions of private citizens.

ummmm.... no. as a co equal branch of gov'ment AND if private citizens planned - funded - or literally acted as domestic terrorists within the walls of congress, then congress has a co equal right to investigate.

to legislate changes. not to mention a whole shitload of them thar private citizens were also friendlies going up to the top of the treasonous food chain; so there's that.

I've seen Cohen being interviewed a few times, and I'm not sure about him. He consistently makes some pretty apocalyptic predictions about what's going to happen to Trump and his orbit. We'll see how much of that comes to fruition.

i know... but he sure has an inside to what is being investigated by the sheer fact he's answered questions & showed the receipts. he may embellish - but if anyone would know, it's him. the ex daughter in law of allen weisellburg has also been more than happy to comply.

Ex-daughter-in-law of Trump Organization CFO says he will flip on Trump​

BY JORDAN WILLIAMS - 05/21/21 08:06 AM EDT

The former daughter-in-law of the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer says the CFO will flip on former President Trump amid a criminal investigation into his taxes.
In an interview on CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront,” Jennifer Weisselberg predicted that her former father-in-law, Allen Weisselberg, would flip on Trump when directly asked.

Ex-daughter-in-law of Trump Organization CFO says he will flip on Trump

:hyper:

Last edited:
The thread is about Trump saying it's an admission of guilt.

giphy.gif

I said that I trust our legal process sans the one in Chicago (joke) why are you so triggered?

i'm not triggered. if donny is proven to be a thief, either by james, SDNY, the DOJ - or all 3 ... will you stop supporting him, then?

Forum List

Back