"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

That's what the DoJ and the FBI are for.

the DOJ & FBI are part of the executive branch & can criminally prosecute. they can wiretap etc , after (hopefully ) going thru the proper channels.

congress is legislative & cannot criminally prosecute - - - only refer such actions be taken. simply put - it's the difference between a detective working an investigation & having a PI do the same.

but they are allowed by law to work in tandem.

That's literally why they exist. If we dont trust them to investigate these things why do they exist?

it's not a matter of 'trust' - it's a matter being co equal.

But if we are just going to have Congress investigate things that the DoJ/FBI didnt come back with the right finding on then that's not trying to find the truth that's political.

bullshit. the DOJ by policy cannot reveal active on going investigations & timing is sensitive.

Last edited:
the DOJ & FBI are part of the executive branch & can criminally prosecute. they can wiretap etc , after (hopefully ) going thru the proper channels.

congress is legislative & cannot criminally prosecute - - - only refer such actions be taken. simply put - it's the difference between a detective working an investigation & having a PI do the same.

but they are allowed by law to work in tandem.

it's not a matter of 'trust' - it's a matter being co equal.

bullshit. the DOJ by policy cannot reveal active on going investigations & timing is sensitive.

It's not their job. Im not sure how I could make it any simpler. It's the same reason why the Judical and Executive branches shouldnt be legislating via the bench and executive order.

It's not their job. Im not sure how I could make it any simpler. It's the same reason why the Judical and Executive branches shouldnt be legislating via the bench and executive order.

then start a movement to change the constitution - the cornerstone & THE law of the land.

oh i know you like him .... you realllllllly like him. i thought maybe somewhere in that zogginess, on some level - you know he's a criminal.
“Criminal”…we use that word too loosely. Biden is definitely dirty. The “Big Guy” but it’s par for the course these days. Financial crimes don’t make lose sleep at night.

Sad that these morons think your explanation is “funny”. The 5th Amendment was designed to protect innocent people as well as guilty. If you know the prosecution has no case, you are under NO obligation to help them.

As long as the questions are about you. You are required to tell what you know about others or face charges yourself.

Forum List

Back