If you’ve done nothing wrong, you have everything to fear if you are Black

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Another in the endless encounters with police. Brutal thugs wearing badges and excused from meeting any standards. It is supposedly fiction that 007 has a license to kill. Sadly that license to kill is apparently issued with the badge to American Police.

Opinion | Police attacked me for stealing a car. It was my own.

He pulled over when directed. He surrendered when directed, and he was beaten and battered. The police told he he was lucky not to have been shot. The crime? Resisting arrest for not stealing his own car.

What amount of money can you put on an event like this? A few tens of thousand? A million dollars? How do you even pretend to justify such barbarism?

The most brutal and out of control people on our streets are not MS13. It’s the police who never face any consequences for their actions. No matter how egregious the behavior. It is always justified.

Like hell. Obama was black. He did everything wrong. And he got away scott-free.

Another in the endless encounters with police. Brutal thugs wearing badges and excused from meeting any standards. It is supposedly fiction that 007 has a license to kill. Sadly that license to kill is apparently issued with the badge to American Police.

He pulled over when directed. He surrendered when directed, and he was beaten and battered. The police told he he was lucky not to have been shot. The crime? Resisting arrest for not stealing his own car.

What amount of money can you put on an event like this? A few tens of thousand? A million dollars? How do you even pretend to justify such barbarism?

The most brutal and out of control people on our streets are not MS13. It’s the police who never face any consequences for their actions. No matter how egregious the behavior. It is always justified.

Instead of trying to convince the people who proudly celebrate this that they're wrong, convince a few good people to vote this November.

Don't show what led up to the tackle.

People know about video editing these days.

I watched the video. I tend to agree with the OP. it would take a LOT to change my mind.
These cops were out of control.
It's as bad as someone calling that they "thought" they saw someone with at gun at your home, and SWAT comes busting in, shoots your pets, kicks and beats you, your wife and your kids.....then tells you "you're lucky they didn't shoot you" ?? WTF?

This has GOT to stop.

ALL those cops in this video need to be arrested and charged with various crimes.
This is NOT how I want America to work.

PS.....If it later comes out that the guy did something so glaringly provocative as to deserve this kind of response then I might see it differently. But he doesn't come across as the type.
The fact remains, there are in fact too many racist, trigger happy, pet killing cops wearing badges that aren't even competent to wear a McDonalds apron.

I don't want a Police state. Not for me or anyone else.

Last edited:
Instead of trying to convince the people who proudly celebrate this that they're wrong, convince a few good people to vote this November.

Only as assclown would celebrate this.
Nothing in this video shows the accused did anything wrong.

However, in many other videos and circumstances it was later proven the person DID deserve what they got.

IF.....it comes out later he did something REALLY stupid that was not recorded on this video, I'll feel bad about defending him

As hard as it might be for you to accept, things would be MUCH worse if Hillary Clinton had been elected.
I have at least one family member who knew Donald Trump back in the 80's and 90's in NewYork and he is actually a nice person and not the racist you have been led to believe with news stories.

It was said he once said he said he wouldn't rent to black people.....I don;t know if that's true or not but I can tell you honestly I've heard BLACK PEOPLE who own rental properties say THEY wouldn't rent to black people. In the inner cities, there are a lot of people who have no respect for others properties. In Urban settings like inner city, there are usually more blacks. Think about it.

I've seen as much hard core racism from blacks as I have from whites. it's ugly whatever the origin.

Heavily edited video begins with a racist punk bitching about being kept down by the police. Like he was looking and hoping for shit to happen.
More Obama legacy.
Based on what was presented, it looks bad for the cops. But something happened between his being pulled over and standing outside the car with his arms out.
Plus, he even admits he resisted arrest.
Can't be kept down that badly if you're an NU student and pre-med.

Last edited:

Vote for who? Politicians from both parties would trample a group of Nuns and Orphans to be seen kissing the paper cut that a cop got. Ever since Dukakis Democrats have been even more supportive of Law Enforcement than rock ribbed Reaganites.

Vote for who? Obama was labeled anti cop because he decided the police shouldn’t get bayonets and grenade launchers from the military. Armored cars and automatic weapons were not supportive enough.

Vote for who?

Heavily edited video begins with a racist punk bitching about being kept down by the police. Like he was looking and hoping for shit to happen.
More Obama legacy.
Based on what was presented, it looks bad for the cops. But something happened between his being pulled over and standing outside the car with his arms out.

Admits? Nonsense. Found not guilty because the cops were wrong.

More Obama legacy.

He said his crime was resisting arrest for not stealing his own car.
Regardless, victimized or not, this is obviously a troublemaker looking for an opportunity for a contrived bitch.
I want to see the rest of the evidence before I make a judgment. Not just an edited video.

More Obama legacy.

Regardless, victimized or not, this is obviously a troublemaker looking for an opportunity for a contrived bitch.
I want to see the rest of the evidence before I make a judgment. Not just an edited video.

Yeah. A Black man has to prove he is innocent beyond any doubt. If he does manage it, then it was all a trick to make the cops look bad. /Sarcasm

More Obama legacy.

Yeah. A Black man has to prove he is innocent beyond any doubt. If he does manage it, then it was all a trick to make the cops look bad. /Sarcasm
Leon Ford was pulled over by the police in Pittsburgh, showed proper ID and they shot him anyway.
Charges dropped against man paralyzed in police shooting

More Obama legacy.

You couldn’t have gotten that from the video.
This was a bigoted black punk, brainwashed by the same victim bullshit as you, looking for an issue.

There are bad seeds in every bunch. You don’t like when people say immigrants are criminals bc not all of them are? You think the same of police, that bc some of them are corrupt they all are and that’s vehemently ignorant. It’s this kind of mindset that leads to innocent officers getting killed in cold blood.

I sure hope your life or the lives of your loved ones are never in jeopardy and you’re forced to call the “brutal, barbaric” police to save your ass.

I think it weighs on both sides. On one hand Bush and Obama begagn the shoot to kill trend using 911 as a means to have our police militarized. Then there was talk of the military policing etc. possee commatatus illegal under the Constitutiotion. .......

Here wait check this out and well you can make your own choice what you believe.

The fact remains, there are in fact too many racist, trigger happy, pet killing cops wearing badges that aren't even competent to wear a McDonalds apron.

This is a fact? Please include a source for such claims. Thanks in advance!

I think it weighs on both sides. On one hand Bush and Obama begagn the shoot to kill trend using 911 as a means to have our police militarized. Then there was talk of the military policing etc. possee commatatus illegal under the Constitutiotion. .......

Here wait check this out and well you can make your own choice what you believe.

I lived in the States for many years and got pulled over my share of times. I was never once treated rudely or manhandled or disrespected. Sometimes I got tickets, and sometimes I was let go with a warning.

I don't have to watch a two hour video to know my own experiences with the police.

Forum List

Back