If you’ve done nothing wrong, you have everything to fear if you are Black

Heavily edited video begins with a racist punk bitching about being kept down by the police. Like he was looking and hoping for shit to happen.
More Obama legacy.
Based on what was presented, it looks bad for the cops. But something happened between his being pulled over and standing outside the car with his arms out.
Plus, he even admits he resisted arrest.
Can't be kept down that badly if you're an NU student and pre-med.

Admits? Nonsense. Found not guilty because the cops were wrong.
He said his crime was resisting arrest for not stealing his own car.
Regardless, victimized or not, this is obviously a troublemaker looking for an opportunity for a contrived bitch.
I want to see the rest of the evidence before I make a judgment. Not just an edited video.

Yeah. A Black man has to prove he is innocent beyond any doubt. If he does manage it, then it was all a trick to make the cops look bad. /Sarcasm

I see it as wanting the whole story before making a conclusion. All Americans are innocent until proven guilty and both the left and right-wings are guilty for condemning the accused as guilty until proven innocent... the #MeToo movement is a good example of that.

Don't show what led up to the tackle.

People know about video editing these days.

I think it weighs on both sides. On one hand Bush and Obama begagn the shoot to kill trend using 911 as a means to have our police militarized. Then there was talk of the military policing etc. possee commatatus illegal under the Constitutiotion. .......

Here wait check this out and well you can make your own choice what you believe.

I lived in the States for many years and got pulled over my share of times. I was never once treated rudely or manhandled or disrespected. Sometimes I got tickets, and sometimes I was let go with a warning.

I don't have to watch a two hour video to know my own experiences with the police.

OH I know what you mean, don't get me wrong there are great police out there, All I was saying is many of them under Obama were trained in a different manner than what we were use to.

They are certain not the mayberry RFD kinda cops today, then again look what they deal with loons of today.

but gathering and learning more information never hurts to know it was just for information some people want to know more and it's a documentary how we are being played out from that point to where we ARE now. It's not downing the police , nor military.

Don't show what led up to the tackle.

People know about video editing these days.

I think it weighs on both sides. On one hand Bush and Obama begagn the shoot to kill trend using 911 as a means to have our police militarized. Then there was talk of the military policing etc. possee commatatus illegal under the Constitutiotion. .......

Here wait check this out and well you can make your own choice what you believe.

I lived in the States for many years and got pulled over my share of times. I was never once treated rudely or manhandled or disrespected. Sometimes I got tickets, and sometimes I was let go with a warning.

I don't have to watch a two hour video to know my own experiences with the police.

OH I know what you mean, don't get me wrong there are great police out there, All I was saying is many of them under Obama were trained in a different manner than what we were use to.

They are certain not the mayberry RFD kinda cops today, then again look what they deal with loons of today.

but gathering and learning more information never hurts to know it was just for information some people want to know more and it's a documentary how we are being played out from that point to where we ARE now. It's not downing the police , nor military.

I would like to see the five minutes before he was tackled, unedited.

Forum List

Back