If zimmerman gets off ima go kill a white boy.

I was bred and born here in the south I absolutely love it. Don't care for north much...got some relatives in Pennsylvania,got some good food there but wouldn't want to live there.

Growing up in a Military family, serving in the Military myself (retired) I have seen people at their very best, and at their very worst. I spent many years in the South (South Carolina, Mississippi, Georgia and North Carolina) as well as attending (and living in Kentucky) the University of Louisville.

I have always loved the South. I don't care for the North East. Too damned "populated" and I DESPISE the West Coast. The Midwest is great - but too damned hot in the summer. Spent many years (as a kid) in Arizona. My Dad loved it, but again, too damned hot for me.

I love Montana. I love the mountains. I love the people. I love the living here. People are real here.

The only things I like about the Northeast are my relatives who live there and handball which is non-existent here in Southeastern Virginia. I love living a Coastal life so anywhere in-land is nice for a visit but not for a long term stay. I probably would love the views in your state, I wish you the best out there.

I live between two black families. They are real people. I am not worried.

Bravo. :clap2:

I, for one, would be hella worried. We had a black across the street once. He stood there for about 10 minutes. I had Jane and the kids hide in the safe room. Then he left.

The riots in Los Angeles, following the acquittal of the cops who beat up Rodney King are still vivid in my memory. Especially the unfortunate and totally innocent truck driver, who was lost and beaten half to death by brick wielding savages.

I am afraid that if Zimmermann is acquitted, similar riots and savageries will ensue.

By similar savages.

The riots in Los Angeles, following the acquittal of the cops who beat up Rodney King are still vivid in my memory. Especially the unfortunate and totally innocent truck driver, who was lost and beaten half to death by brick wielding savages.

I am afraid that if Zimmermann is acquitted, similar riots and savageries will ensue.

By similar savages.

This kind of senseless violence by the black community is why so many whites don't trust blacks. They only have themselves to blame.

Wake up blacks.

Remember that FJO is 70 something. His type of mentality is fading.

Not surprisingly, you countered with a mild personal attack.

Which makes me think that you took pleasure watching the truck driver being beat savagely by your peace loving and oppressed and discriminated-against innocents. You - I am sure - are convinced that OJ Simpson is innocent. You - I am SURE - are convinced that Sharpton and Jackson are genuine "Reverends" and their wealth is the result of hard work, rather than black mailing and shakedown based or politically correct racist intimidation. You probably think that bad mouthing those who are older than you earns you brownie points among your fellow shallow young punk Democrats, because you are too stupid to realize that one day - if you are lucky - will be "70 something" and the fading of your mentality had a 50 year head start on mine.

Having said that, I hope there will not be riot, when Zimmermann gets acquitted.

I think Jake is a democrat pretending to be a republican...just sayin...

I think you are a phony libertarian wanting to be a Republican. We don't want you.

Well CONGRATS! Ya got me...I neither a Libertarian nor a Republican. I do support Liberty Republicans and Libertarians and most other 3rd party candidates. I am a registered republican simply to vote in primary's when I have a candidate I want to win...I am an Anarcho Capitalist.

I thought threatening the life of another person was illegal? And if not...is not planning a terrorist attack illegal? What those people said in the link IS terrorist behavior. Why are they not being arrested?

By similar savages.

I sat there watching those morons burning down their own neighborhoods thinking "What the fuck are you idiots doing"?

By similar savages.

I sat there watching those morons burning down their own neighborhoods thinking "What the fuck are you idiots doing"?

Like a child throws his toys across the room. Many blacks believe in violence and blind hatred to get through life.

Sad.

This somehow brings memories of the OJ Simpson trial.... Trevor Martin is today's race trial...

Me thinks that in this case too... no "stinking evidence" will get in the way of emotions!

Oh well.:dunno:

By similar savages.

They were also burning and looting the establishments of Koreans, who got to where they were, got to have what they had by working 20 hour days, with the whole family chipping in, kids in school, achieving, working, sweating and expecting no favors, is spite of being people of color.

Stealing what others worked for is much easier than earning it yourself is the motto of these freeloading, criminal drones.

Old proverb, he who threatens from out of reach is too cowardly to follow through. Sort of like that midget in North Korea.

This somehow brings memories of the OJ Simpson trial.... Trevor Martin is today's race trial...

Me thinks that in this case too... no "stinking evidence" will get in the way of emotions!

Yes, I remember. Once the jury was selected, I told my wife: This jury will NEVER convict a brother. She got cross with me, because she tends to be politically correct.

Later she apologized.

Yes, I remember. Once the jury was selected, I told my wife: This jury will NEVER convict a brother. She got cross with me, because she tends to be politically correct.

Later she apologized.

Well...better later than never! :D

Me too except the roles are reversed. Blacks now think the killer is guilty And that's wrong. Blacks thought OJ was innocent and that too was wrong.

Whites thought OJ was guilty and that was ok. No rush to judgement no blame of emotions, it was just right. Now whites think the killer is innocent and that too is ok. Not emotional it's just ok.

See the pattern here? I bet I'll get quoted and no one will admit to the above ever happening and if it did happen it's because something is different. It happened on a Tuesday, or it was overcast one day. SOMETHING.

Forum List

Back