If zimmerman gets off ima go kill a white boy.

This somehow brings memories of the OJ Simpson trial.... Trevor Martin is today's race trial...

Me thinks that in this case too... no "stinking evidence" will get in the way of emotions!

Oh well.:dunno:

Me too except the roles are reversed. Blacks now think the killer is guilty And that's wrong. Blacks thought OJ was innocent and that too was wrong.

Whites thought OJ was guilty and that was ok. No rush to judgement no blame of emotions, it was just right. Now whites think the killer is innocent and that too is ok. Not emotional it's just ok.

See the pattern here? I bet I'll get quoted and no one will admit to the above ever happening and if it did happen it's because something is different. It happened on a Tuesday, or it was overcast one day. SOMETHING.

I agree....my point is it doesn't matter what side of the bench you are sitting..... when there is a trial as charged of emotions as this type of case .... "your man" will always be "innocent".... even if proven guilty....like in the the OJ case.

I't human nature sadly.

weird

All the evidence proves without a doubt Zimmerman was being beat. Disprove that without a shallow of a doubt.

Until you can he's innocent.

Absolutely.

But then Zimmerman is no OJ ;) know what I'm saying?

Zimmerman-Warren-400px.png

The riots in Los Angeles, following the acquittal of the cops who beat up Rodney King are still vivid in my memory. Especially the unfortunate and totally innocent truck driver, who was lost and beaten half to death by brick wielding savages.

I am afraid that if Zimmermann is acquitted, similar riots and savageries will ensue.

By similar savages.

This kind of senseless violence by the black community is why so many whites don't trust blacks. They only have themselves to blame.

Wake up blacks.

Are you responsible for the action of White criminals like 1%'ers and their associates? You are supposed to be responsible for yourself and your immediate family, you can't really control and be responsible for other adults. You shouldn't hold "the Blacks" to a different standard than you would hold yourself to. It demonstrates both your moral and intellectual bias and dishonesty.

weird

All the evidence proves without a doubt Zimmerman was being beat. Disprove that without a shallow of a doubt.

You're confusing two things. Zimmerman may or may not have been getting his ass beat. That has nothing to do with if he is guilty or innocent of murder.

weird

You're confusing two things. Zimmerman may or may not have been getting his ass beat. That has nothing to do with if he is guilty or innocent of murder.

There are no guaruntees in life, but its a safe bet he is acquitted due to the fact he felt his life was in jeopardy. Getting beaten up cleared the road to freedom for Zimmerman.

?If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy?: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

Ah TNB! Good thing I live in such a nice white area...blacks around here are an unwelcome rarity.

LOL anonymous threads? how do you know it wasn't Glenn Beck making his own story? Beck has no credibility, The Blaze is just another Stormfront.

Beck has no credibility??? No such simpleton could ever be a success, right...:badgrin: Well not according to Forbes....

Go BECK!!!!

Forbes: Glenn Beck earned more than Oprah last year | The Daily Caller

Conservative personalities Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity all made Forbes magazine’s 2013 list of the 100 most powerful celebrities — the only political celebrities, left or right, to do so.

Among the three, Beck led the way. Forbes estimated that he earned a staggering $90 million dollars over the last 12 months, more than even Oprah Winfrey, who earned an estimated $77 million and took the top spot on Forbes’ list.

I think the brothers have had to much Colt 45 and Old Thunderbird

They can try to kill this white boy, however, it will not end so well for the thugs

-Geaux

weird

It has everything to do with it.

He is walking plain and simple.

-Geaux

Yurt posted this elsewhere. Some of you need to read and think about it.

The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:

(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

No other justification is needed if someone is on top of you pounding your face and head.

Use of deadly force is warranted.

Less thugs would be inclined to commit crimes

'Society is safer when criminals don't now who's armed'

-Geaux

The statute of the law does rule while you simply want to drool.

Read the statute and reply with common sense.

The statute of the law does rule while you simply want to drool.

Read the statute and reply with common sense.

I do, and will live to see another day as such in the same circumstance

If I am overwhelmed, I will equalize the equation. Swiftly

-Geaux

Relax. Even if Trayvon was armed with an Uzi and grenades, and Zimmerman somehow managed to kill him with his fists, the black community would start screaming for the white person's head.

Another internet tuffboi who will run away when the time comes is what you are Geaux4it.

Relax. Even if Trayvon was armed with an Uzi and grenades, and Zimmerman somehow managed to kill him with his fists, the black community would start screaming for the white person's head.

It's your opinion, and a very poor one.

Forum List

Back