If zimmerman gets off ima go kill a white boy.

I know, "the Whites" would "never" make such incendiary songs!!! Where's the coverage for the songs below? :lol:

WHITE REVOLUTION Lyrics - RAHOWA

THIRD REICH Lyrics - RAHOWA
RAHOWA Lyrics

Uh lets keep on topic.

First its not in mainstream white culture
Second i posted that more for the crimes on there that have little to no coverage because of liberal political correctness,manymore horrible crimes than zimmerman, but huge coverage of it....hmmmmmm this was the topic not music

Rock and Metal aren't part of mainstream White culture?

buckeyes response: uh lets stay on topic...um the topic isn't music...uh the topic is blacks and their filthy music...I mean...The topic Is crime. Those blacks and that bippidty bop music...crime...music...crimusic

Let's get this in perspective: Matthew and crosseyes and others of the reactionaries are not in the mainstream.

Just shows how stupid some of those "supporters" are....why a WHITE boy? Zimmerman's Hispanic! Lol!

Even in their blind hatred, they are politically correct. They must have been trained well.

They are merely following their leaders and they do not question anything told to them. The left said Zimmerman was guilty and white. Martin is what Obama's son would look like. That's all they need to hear. Facts and evidence are irrelevant because the left already convicted Zimmerman months ago.

Just shows how stupid some of those "supporters" are....why a WHITE boy? Zimmerman's Hispanic! Lol!

Even in their blind hatred, they are politically correct. They must have been trained well.

They are merely following their leaders and they do not question anything told to them. The left said Zimmerman was guilty and white. Martin is what Obama's son would look like. That's all they need to hear. Facts and evidence are irrelevant because the left already convicted Zimmerman months ago.

Precisely.

Not the left, I'd say most blacks convicted him months ago. Remember OJ? Remember how everyone said it was unfair that he was being convicted before the trial was over?

Yeah, me neither.

Remember how black convicted Zimmerman and whites withheld their opinions of his guilt?

Yeah, me neither.

So your beef is what? Whites don't have the market share on forming opinions or something :doubt:

Uh lets keep on topic.

First its not in mainstream white culture
Second i posted that more for the crimes on there that have little to no coverage because of liberal political correctness,manymore horrible crimes than zimmerman, but huge coverage of it....hmmmmmm this was the topic not music

Rock and Metal aren't part of mainstream White culture?

buckeyes response: uh lets stay on topic...um the topic isn't music...uh the topic is blacks and their filthy music...I mean...The topic Is crime. Those blacks and that bippidty bop music...crime...music...crimusic

Yep!!! I was laughing when I saw that post. Your post is even funnier because it's so accurate! :lol:

I live between two black families. They are real people. I am not worried.

Thank you. We're not all 17 year old thugs. I an retired and live on 110 acres in Montana. I'm 68 years old with a BA in Communications. My Wife is a MSN and is the Manager of a Neo-Natal Peds unit at the local Hospital. Just your everyday, black folks.....

Occasionally I wear a cowboy hat. I ride horses, hunt and fish. Hell, I've probably got more of a "red neck" than most of the "intellectuals" here.

My take on the Zimmerman trial?

He WILL go to prison. Not because he's guilty of anything (I don't believe he is), but the powers that be seem to have made the decision that it's better for him to do a year or two in jail rather than suffer riots from "concerned" people in the area who are just looking for an excuse.....But I PRAY that I am wrong.

You are a black guy living in Montana? Holy hell you must stick out like a sore thumb.

I actually do. But it's OK. Whenever the subject comes up at the local tavern, I remind them that I am this guy from the movie "Silverado":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0TzyC45B_Y]now i don't wanna kill you.... - YouTube[/ame]

But seriously, the folks up here are fine people. That's why the majority of us worked all our lives to save enough to buy land. You've heard the old saying "Fences make for good neighbors"??

Yep...I always wanted to visit Montana...I am sure I will some day...long as you like it fine by me...I have tried living in the midwest just not my kind of people...down south folks are nicer IMO.

I was bred and born here in the south I absolutely love it. Don't care for north much...got some relatives in Pennsylvania,got some good food there but wouldn't want to live there.

I was bred and born here in the south I absolutely love it. Don't care for north much...got some relatives in Pennsylvania,got some good food there but wouldn't want to live there.

Growing up in a Military family, serving in the Military myself (retired) I have seen people at their very best, and at their very worst. I spent many years in the South (South Carolina, Mississippi, Georgia and North Carolina) as well as attending (and living in Kentucky) the University of Louisville.

I have always loved the South. I don't care for the North East. Too damned "populated" and I DESPISE the West Coast. The Midwest is great - but too damned hot in the summer. Spent many years (as a kid) in Arizona. My Dad loved it, but again, too damned hot for me.

I love Montana. I love the mountains. I love the people. I love the living here. People are real here.

Forum List

Back