If zimmerman gets off ima go kill a white boy.

I'm not just an internet tough guy, I'm a gun-carrying American who, if you threaten me or my family, will become a cold-blooded killer in a heartbeat.

No one is threatening you, dorkus. You just want to shoot someone.

Try to keep up with the discussion numbskull. The "Internet Toughguy" label was put there out a few posts ago.

I saw it and laughed. You are not tough on the board, and less so in life. Anybody comes for you, no question you will run.

Black Rap Lyrics and the murder of Whites

I looked up Brandy Duvall, how horrible, but where is the media coverage??? I couldnt find a mainstream site, this is a horrible problem with the minority loving left, they dont even cover murders.

I mean where is the coverage of this stuff?????

I know, "the Whites" would "never" make such incendiary songs!!! Where's the coverage for the songs below? :lol:

WHITE REVOLUTION Lyrics - RAHOWA

THIRD REICH Lyrics - RAHOWA
RAHOWA Lyrics

Yeah, let's blame "the Blacks" for something one moron said. Good job racist assholes!!! Oh, I love the way yall are these 'internet tough guys' that's pretty amusing! :lol:

That's how they keep the outrage going. Now they are picking random twitter accounts as representations of all black people the same way they do with All muslims because of a few.

But don't ever ever ever lump gun owners in with gun wackos. That would be unfair yanno

Yep!

No one is threatening you, dorkus. You just want to shoot someone.

Try to keep up with the discussion numbskull. The "Internet Toughguy" label was put there out a few posts ago.

I saw it and laughed. You are not tough on the board, and less so in life. Anybody comes for you, no question you will run.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to go on about your ignorant way. No one but you cares moron.

Yeah, let's blame "the Blacks" for something one moron said. Good job racist assholes!!! Oh, I love the way yall are these 'internet tough guys' that's pretty amusing! :lol:

LMFAO...

First you say this...

Good job racist assholes!!!

And then you say this....

Oh, I love the way yall are these 'internet tough guys' that's pretty amusing!

The irony is entertaining.

There is no irony, I was referring to specific people who were talking tough and making blanket generalizations about people. Fail..........

Jake you really arent the guy to judge that

He's a lib, and like all liberals they think that all they need to do is say something and that makes it true. That's the kind of twisted thinking one must learn to do if one wants to remain a liberal.

I looked up Brandy Duvall, how horrible, but where is the media coverage??? I couldnt find a mainstream site, this is a horrible problem with the minority loving left, they dont even cover murders.

I know, "the Whites" would "never" make such incendiary songs!!! Where's the coverage for the songs below? :lol:

RAHOWA Lyrics

Uh lets keep on topic.

First its not in mainstream white culture
Second i posted that more for the crimes on there that have little to no coverage because of liberal political correctness,manymore horrible crimes than zimmerman, but huge coverage of it....hmmmmmm this was the topic not music

The label was accurate.

I didn't deny the label dumbass.

You seem a little uptight! Did I specifically call you an "internet tough-guy"? It's a case of; "if the shoe fits.......".

Let me repeat the pertinent part of my statement since you liberals seem to be having reading comprehension difficulties.

"I'm not only an internet toughguy, I'm an....." Clearly not denying the label.

It was in reponse to your general statement about us "internet toughguys".

RAHOWA Lyrics

Uh lets keep on topic.

First its not in mainstream white culture
Second i posted that more for the crimes on there that have little to no coverage because of liberal political correctness,manymore horrible crimes than zimmerman, but huge coverage of it....hmmmmmm this was the topic not music

Rock and Metal aren't part of mainstream White culture?

Forum List

Back