IG report is rumored NO political bias,, BULL SHAIT!

Is it leaking? Or is the NYT pre-writing a story?

There's a paywall. You could post some pertinent quotes.
Mother fucka! Everyone is reporting it left right in between! It’s leaking! GTFO with your wait. I’m not waiting I want pressure on his arrest

They are all repeating what the NYT is reporting.

Wait for the report. The NYT are proven liars.
Report Criticizes Comey but Finds No Bias in F.B.I. Decision on Clinton

WE HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES!
Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..

We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

Don’t you find it ironic that Trump acts like a contemptible jerk and holds it against people for not liking him all that much.

You find him contemptible because he is using your party as a whittle stick.

I find him contemptible because he doesn’t seem to understand what makes our form of government so great.

It just seems that way because you don't.

Mother fucka! Everyone is reporting it left right in between! It’s leaking! GTFO with your wait. I’m not waiting I want pressure on his arrest

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

Don’t you find it ironic that Trump acts like a contemptible jerk and holds it against people for not liking him all that much.

I find him contemptible because he doesn’t seem to understand what makes our form of government so great.

I don’t what?

Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..

We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..

Somehow I thought he'd be disappointed if the IG's report ran contrary to his pollical bias.

Had the FBI cooked up some evidence connecting Trump to Putin .... hopefully that would have been uncovered. And I can't see removing Trump from office over his failure to secure a quid pro quo for his personal benefit. Now if he'd succeeded … then I might think Trump subverted the constitution and the election process was so compromised by illegality that he simply couldn't be left in the office. But thanks to the "deep state" it never got that far.

However, Barr is not totally unjustified in his view that the DOJ has been hostile to Trump because of his views, and that is wrong. Trump does have to obey the law or face consequences. The problem is Barr appears to be arguing Trump should not face consequences.
But if he had no qualms about doing it with the Ukraine's gov't, who else has he done this tactic for personal gain with? And who else will he continue to try to do this political tactic with in the future?

And most importantly, is this now the norm for all future Presidents? Can they all now involve foreign govts in the presidents's own domestic political campaigns against rivals, with our tax dollars being used as hostage?

Do we just give all presidents a free ride to CHEAT?

I think that's a tough call!
I don't see that the House had an alternative. They have to impeach him. And your post is the reason why. There has to be a consequence to trying to fix an election. I'm not losing sleep over McConnell kissing his uuuuge Orange Ass for failing to actually pull it off.

Hopefully Pelosi just gets it over with quickly. Trump could shoot someone on television, and the Trumpanzees would holler "fake news."

Accept no news until the report is actually released.
It’s already leaking.. time to burn this fuck down

Yes, Trump is a buffoon. However, that is not impeachable.

I've been saying since day one that nothing is going to come out of any of these investigations on either side. The Mueller investigation and Report was a Giant waste of time and money. The Horowitz investigation and Report be a giant waste of time and money. And the Durham investigation will be a giant waste of time and money. All these things do is get one side or the other worked up about heads in a grand spectacle, and end up being the spectacle equivalent of a 3 year-old holding a safety sparkler.

The most dynamic aspect of these reports being released is the epic meltdowns by the people expecting red meat and public executions, and the merciless ribbing by the people on the other side

Last edited:

And you can't arrest law enforcement people just because they don't like Trump. The investigations were predicated by the behaviour of Trump and his staffers. Trump went on national TV and said "Russia, if you're listening . . . " . He enthusiasically used and promoted Wikileaks and the hacked Russian emails to help his campaign.

Then he complains that the FBI is investigating if he has any connections to this theft. That the investigations are "unfair" and a "hoax", when Trump himself has enthusiastically embraced the hacking and all of the Russian propaganda and disinformation.

Not specifically, but he’s dumb enough to do something that is impeachable, which certainly seems to be the case now.

And you can't arrest law enforcement people just because they don't like Trump. The investigations were predicated by the behaviour of Trump and his staffers. Trump went on national TV and said "Russia, if you're listening . . . " . He enthusiasically used and promoted Wikileaks and the hacked Russian emails to help his campaign.

Then he complains that the FBI is investigating if he has any connections to this theft.

You don’t want find the 30 thousand emails Hillary tried to destroy? Little bias aren’t cha?? Didn’t the dnc hire a foreign agent to dig up dirt on Trump? Russians?? You seem a bit bias In your decision making haha

Russia Inquiry Review Is Said to Criticize F.B.I. but Rebuff Claims of Biased Acts

IGs are swamp.

IGs are the hall monitors of the government. They’re only obsession is people following the rules.

Somehow I thought he'd be disappointed if the IG's report ran contrary to his pollical bias.

Had the FBI cooked up some evidence connecting Trump to Putin .... hopefully that would have been uncovered. And I can't see removing Trump from office over his failure to secure a quid pro quo for his personal benefit. Now if he'd succeeded … then I might think Trump subverted the constitution and the election process was so compromised by illegality that he simply couldn't be left in the office. But thanks to the "deep state" it never got that far.

However, Barr is not totally unjustified in his view that the DOJ has been hostile to Trump because of his views, and that is wrong. Trump does have to obey the law or face consequences. The problem is Barr appears to be arguing Trump should not face consequences.
But if he had no qualms about doing it with the Ukraine's gov't, who else has he done this tactic for personal gain with? And who else will he continue to try to do this political tactic with in the future?

And most importantly, is this now the norm for all future Presidents? Can they all now involve foreign govts in the presidents's own domestic political campaigns against rivals, with our tax dollars being used as hostage?

Did the DNC hire Christopher Steele? Lol
They most certainly hired Fusion GPS for research on Trump! GPS hired a private investigator to investigate Trump for their hired task.

What does that have to do with the tea in China???

They most certainly hired Fusion GPS for research on Trump! GPS hired a private investigator to investigate Trump for their hired task.

A foreign agent? Lol

I don’t what?

Follow the thread.

Russia Inquiry Review Is Said to Criticize F.B.I. but Rebuff Claims of Biased Acts

IGs are swamp.

Donald Trump appointed the Inspector General. He is not swamp, he is one of Trump's hand picked people.

All of the people who lead the investigations of Donald Trump, are Republicans. As are all of the witnesses. The Republicans are impeaching Donald Trump, not the Democrats. Rosenstein, Wray, Mueller, Comey, Pompeo, Bolton - all Republicans. Bolton was the guy who told all of his staffers "Tell the lawyers". Trump fired him.

Trump is a criminal President. Even the Republicans know it but they're too gutless to actually remove him. They're leaving that to the Democrats.

I don’t what?

Follow the thread.

Seems like you were accusing me of something but don’t want to admit it.

This is expected.

Clapper admitted that the acts they took to illegally spy on Trump and his associates were directed by Barak Obama.
** Strzok texts confirm this, stating the POTUS demands to be kept updated on all details.

Evidence proves Hillary Clinton purchased Counter-Intel propaganda from a foreign spy working fort the FBI

The US IG just slammed the FBI for criminal negligence by failing to validate / update reliability of foreign informants / operatives
** The FBI knew Steele was no longer a credible source of information but used his known false info anyway

Former FBI Director Comey admitted to leaking classified information to a fried with the intent of it reaching the press, being reported, and aiding in the goal of getting a pre-planned / pre-coordinated Special Counsel appointed to carry out a political coup

Among the many crimes exposed by their own investigations / failed coup attempts were the ones the US IG cited when he recommended the former FBI Deputy Director (McCabe) and a former FBI Agent (Strzok) for indictment. Former FBI Director Comey is currently under investigation by the US IG for Felony Perjury for 'discrepancies' in his testimony under oath before Congress.

These coup / Impeachment attempts were called for before the President even entered the WH, but we are supposed to believe there is no 'Political Bias' involved in the last 4 years of coup attempt after coup attempt?

'Bias'...

iu

A foreign agent? Lol
An EX mi 6 agent, but a private investigator with his own PI Firm, when hired to investigate.

Forum List

Back