IG report is rumored NO political bias,, BULL SHAIT!

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.

Exactly. And this is the second report that concluded that neither party acted on their private thoughts and beliefs in their official capacity

Report Criticizes Comey but Finds No Bias in F.B.I. Decision on Clinton
WE HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES!
Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..
We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..

What have I been trying to tell you all along, dumbass?

But noooooo.....you just keep insisting that the Deep State is going to save you from (wait for it....).....The Deep State !!!

The Left idolizes the Deep state because they're STATISTS.....
But YOU should know better !!

Here's what I've been saying for YEARS.....(look it up)

"Only The American People Can Save America, but they've chosen to place their hopes on Statists and Deep State Operatives"

Are you awake now ???

Last edited:

Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..

We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..

You've bought all the lies from your Russian masters. Too bad. The truth exposes the lies you russian bots have been trying to pass off.

All if it is lies and you helped spread the lies. Now, again as with all the Clinton investigations, you get your nose rubbed in it all.

You people really should stop the lies. We Americans aren't stupid. Mostly. The conservatives are though. They just eat up your lies.

As with all the republican so called investigations, the report contradicts everything you liars keep peddling.

When will Americans stop believing the lies?

Our nation will be much better off once we get you russian trolls and bots to stop trying to influence our nation and people.

Most of us Americans know the truth. It's just a small group of stupid far right radical extremists who still want to believe the lies.

All of the republican investigations prove that all the accusations are lies and every democrat walks away laughing at republican fools.

You've bought all the lies from your Russian masters. Too bad. The truth exposes the lies you russian bots have been trying to pass off.

All if it is lies and you helped spread the lies. Now, again as with all the Clinton investigations, you get your nose rubbed in it all.

You people really should stop the lies. We Americans aren't stupid. Mostly. The conservatives are though. They just eat up your lies.

As with all the republican so called investigations, the report contradicts everything you liars keep peddling.

When will Americans stop believing the lies?

Our nation will be much better off once we get you russian trolls and bots to stop trying to influence our nation and people.

Most of us Americans know the truth. It's just a small group of stupid far right radical extremists who still want to believe the lies.

All of the republican investigations prove that all the accusations are lies and every democrat walks away laughing at republican fools.
Lol Russia hahA

Y’all better start working on the excuse for when Horowitz’s report doesn’t say what you want it to say.

Horowitz’s last report on the Midyear investigation blew up a lot of the Right wing conspiracy theories. This one seems lined up to do the same.
Your going to be sorely disappointed. People I know in the agencies tell me this report is going to decimate several agencies exposing high level corruption. The NYT article is designed to get people to discredit the findings before it is even known what is actually said and documented.

ROTFLMAO.... You are going to be so upset when the thing you thought was candy bar was chocolate covered shit...

If anything is being investigated it is how to cover for everyone involved and spin it against trump.

You do realize the article is from June of 2018, right? They are talking about a report that came out in 2018.
It is NOT referring to the upcoming report.

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.
Somehow I thought he'd be disappointed if the IG's report ran contrary to his pollical bias.

Had the FBI cooked up some evidence connecting Trump to Putin .... hopefully that would have been uncovered. And I can't see removing Trump from office over his failure to secure a quid pro quo for his personal benefit. Now if he'd succeeded … then I might think Trump subverted the constitution and the election process was so compromised by illegality that he simply couldn't be left in the office. But thanks to the "deep state" it never got that far.

However, Barr is not totally unjustified in his view that the DOJ has been hostile to Trump because of his views, and that is wrong. Trump does have to obey the law or face consequences. The problem is Barr appears to be arguing Trump should not face consequences.
But if he had no qualms about doing it with the Ukraine's gov't, who else has he done this tactic for personal gain with? And who else will he continue to try to do this political tactic with in the future?

And most importantly, is this now the norm for all future Presidents? Can they all now involve foreign govts in the presidents's own domestic political campaigns against rivals, with our tax dollars being used as hostage?

Do we just give all presidents a free ride to CHEAT?

I think that's a tough call!

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

Somehow I thought he'd be disappointed if the IG's report ran contrary to his pollical bias.

Had the FBI cooked up some evidence connecting Trump to Putin .... hopefully that would have been uncovered. And I can't see removing Trump from office over his failure to secure a quid pro quo for his personal benefit. Now if he'd succeeded … then I might think Trump subverted the constitution and the election process was so compromised by illegality that he simply couldn't be left in the office. But thanks to the "deep state" it never got that far.

However, Barr is not totally unjustified in his view that the DOJ has been hostile to Trump because of his views, and that is wrong. Trump does have to obey the law or face consequences. The problem is Barr appears to be arguing Trump should not face consequences.
But if he had no qualms about doing it with the Ukraine's gov't, who else has he done this tactic for personal gain with? And who else will he continue to try to do this political tactic with in the future?

And most importantly, is this now the norm for all future Presidents? Can they all now involve foreign govts in the presidents's own domestic political campaigns against rivals, with our tax dollars being used as hostage?

Did the DNC hire Christopher Steele? Lol

Y’all better start working on the excuse for when Horowitz’s report doesn’t say what you want it to say.

Horowitz’s last report on the Midyear investigation blew up a lot of the Right wing conspiracy theories. This one seems lined up to do the same.
Your going to be sorely disappointed. People I know in the agencies tell me this report is going to decimate several agencies exposing high level corruption. The NYT article is designed to get people to discredit the findings before it is even known what is actually said and documented.

ROTFLMAO.... You are going to be so upset when the thing you thought was candy bar was chocolate covered shit...

Sure Billy. Sure.

Did the DNC hire Christopher Steele? Lol
The article you posted is from June 2018. Before you even joined usmb. Lol

Doesn't it suck when reality and ideology conflict! As Bill would say, "I feel your pain".
Huh?
Well said, but if you want to impress people the correct term is Cognitive Dissonance.

Accept no news until the report is actually released.
It’s already leaking.. time to burn this fuck down

Is it leaking? Or is the NYT pre-writing a story?

There's a paywall. You could post some pertinent quotes.
Mother fucka! Everyone is reporting it left right in between! It’s leaking! GTFO with your wait. I’m not waiting I want pressure on his arrest

They are all repeating what the NYT is reporting.

Wait for the report. The NYT are proven liars.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

Don’t you find it ironic that Trump acts like a contemptible jerk and holds it against people for not liking him all that much.

You find him contemptible because he is using your party as a whittle stick.

It’s already leaking.. time to burn this fuck down

Is it leaking? Or is the NYT pre-writing a story?

There's a paywall. You could post some pertinent quotes.
Mother fucka! Everyone is reporting it left right in between! It’s leaking! GTFO with your wait. I’m not waiting I want pressure on his arrest

They are all repeating what the NYT is reporting.

Wait for the report. The NYT are proven liars.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

Don’t you find it ironic that Trump acts like a contemptible jerk and holds it against people for not liking him all that much.

You find him contemptible because he is using your party as a whittle stick.

I find him contemptible because he doesn’t seem to understand what makes our form of government so great.

Forum List

Back