Ignorance of ISIS

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Hubby has been watching a lot of CNN at night... I woke up and watched for a while one night and was shocked how organized ISIS was ... their own police force etc. I had no clue!

I just see all this stuff on here and it's mostly people bitching at each other so I get turned off to all this "hub bub" about what is going on but wow......

I think people just tune it out and hope it goes away. Until they feel a real and direct impact on their lives (e.g. their money or freedom) they will continue to ignore it......

ISIS is a theocracy. They want government to control everything, especially religion. al Queda was too liberal for them and they have some geeks helping them with social media. I'm no expert, all I know is that they need to die, sooner rather than later.

To learn more about ISIS and what the want, I highly recommend this article written six months ago. One of the more compelling points made is that the goal of ISIS is to create a caliphate, which pre-empts attacks on the infidels. So these people are cross-dressing. They are building a state which will be attacked, which is counter to the goal.

What ISIS Really Wants
The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it.

What ISIS Really Wants

1920.jpg

So pardon my ignorance and correct me if I'm wrong, but, we killed Hussein, had an opportunity to take control of Iraq, but instead of taking control ourselves, let them sort is out and now ISIS is running the place?

So pardon my ignorance and correct me if I'm wrong, but, we killed Hussein, had an opportunity to take control of Iraq, but instead of taking control ourselves, let them sort is out and now ISIS is running the place?
That's about it...Bush took the long road to get control...Obama took the first exit he could find...and ever since has claimed he's back home.

I think people just tune it out and hope it goes away. Until they feel a real and direct impact on their lives (e.g. their money or freedom) they will continue to ignore it......
American news is all about pop culture........Caitlyn Jenner's new dress, Kim Kardashian's butt. Miley Cyrus new twerking video, etc.

While the rest of the western has the BBC and Al Jazeera to keep informed of current events. ...... :cool:

That's about it...Bush took the long road to get control...Obama took the first exit he could find...and ever since has claimed he's back home.

No, wrong. Bush cut the tail off the snake instead of the head. Obviously, DuhTex, Bush never got control, now did he?

There was no money for him and the Dick (Cheney) in cutting off the head so they chose a ten-year money-making machine for every contractor who cared to fly into Iraq and sell their wares, and they just nipped a bit off the tail.

Obama won the Oval Office by being the anti-Bush, who was at 22% approval rating by the time everyone was sick of him and the Iraq war AND the war in Afghanistan.

Your bias is nauseating to the one million veterans who have nothing to show for Bush's traitorous act besides wounds that may never heal:
Report: A Million Veterans Injured In Iraq, Afghanistan Wars
Report: A Million Veterans Injured In Iraq, Afghanistan Wars

We would be well-advised to stop calling them "ISIS" and start calling them what they are: "The Islamic State".

This is not just a terrorist group anymore. It is now a state, with borders and an economy. The longer we allow it to exist the more established and, thereby legitimized, it becomes.

To the ignorant leftist turds out there: it is a fucking country now. ISIS is a country, and it is founded upon violent and radical Islamic inspired ideology.

It is absolutely ludicrous that we are allowing this state to exist. It's very existence is a threat to our security. But we are doing virtually nothing about it. Apparently Obama just wants them to stop killing, with no interest in reinstating the possession and ownership of the territory to its prior tenants. Why? Granted, ISIS had probably murdered them all. However, it is still beyond malfeasance to give these fucks borders because do so puts them beyond the jurisdiction of any oversight authority. Obama will not even call them "ISIS", which implies state. He insists on calling them "ISIL".

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Even Bush admitted that. Iraq was a sheikhdom. You take out their sheikh and they will fill that vacuum. The filler is ISIS.

Last edited:
American news is all about pop culture........Caitlyn Jenner's new dress, Kim Kardashian's butt. Miley Cyrus new twerking video, etc.

While the rest of the western has the BBC and Al Jazeera to keep informed of current events. ...... :cool:
Al Jazeera? LOL. Why not RT while you are at it? I like Sky News, Europeans are more into the details. We just want headlines.

We would be well-advised to stop calling them "ISIS" and start calling them what they are: "The Islamic State".

This is not just a terrorist group anymore. It is now a state, with borders and an economy. The longer we allow it to exist the more established and, thereby legitimized, it becomes.

To the ignorant leftist turds out there: it is a fucking country now. ISIS is a country, and it is founded upon violent and radical Islamic inspired ideology.

It is absolutely ludicrous that we are allowing this state to exist. It's very existence is a threat to our security. But we are doing virtually nothing about it. Apparently Obama just wants them to stop killing, with no interest in reinstating the possession and ownership of the territory to its prior tenants. Why? Granted, ISIS had probably murdered them all. However, it is still beyond malfeasance to give these fucks borders because do so puts them beyond the jurisdiction of any oversight authority. Obama will not even call them "ISIS", which implies state. He insists on calling them "ISIL".

So? Semantics will get you nowhere.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL; Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام‎), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS,/ˈaɪsɨs/), the Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham,[28]Daesh, or simply Islamic State (IS),[29] is a Wahhabi/Salafi jihadistextremist militant group, self-proclaimed to be a caliphate and Islamic state.
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let other countries handle it, since all we'll get is more hate of America and ANOTHER ISIS. Did you ever get that? Boooosh's boy Malike screwed up Iraq with anti-Sunni revenge. Obama is doing just the right thing. Bombing the hell out of ISIS to help other ground forces.

Let other countries handle it, since all we'll get is more hate of America and ANOTHER ISIS. Did you ever get that? Boooosh's boy Malike screwed up Iraq with anti-Sunni revenge. Obama is doing just the right thing. Bombing the hell out of ISIS to help other ground forces.
You are just wrong. Leaving them alone and allowing them to periodically kill our people is no viable policy, you shit head!

So? Semantics will get you nowhere.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL; Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام‎), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS,/ˈaɪsɨs/), the Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham,[28]Daesh, or simply Islamic State (IS),[29] is a Wahhabi/Salafi jihadistextremist militant group, self-proclaimed to be a caliphate and Islamic state.
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My point is that most people do not appreciate the significance of these assholes occupying and controlling territory and having borders.

You are just wrong. Leaving them alone and allowing them to periodically kill our people is no viable policy, you shit head!
We're bombing them more than anyone and they've lost a lot of territory, Foxdupe or whatever.

Forum List

Back