IIhan Omar: This is not goinng to be the country of white people

I don't see what any of this has to do with what Omar said.

Of course not......

For the record, I didn't spend all that time typing that post for you to ignore it like I knew you would.

I posted it for other people in here that might accidentally take you serious.

I didn't ignore it. I simply don't see what any of that has to do with her comments.
You are denying they are racist.

All you have to do is replace what she says with a white person saying the same about blacks and you would realize that she is thoroughly racist.

The fact that you REFUSE to do that only speaks of your intellectual dishonesty.

You sound awfully naive as well, considering that this sub human and it's fellow Islamists hate any Asian that is not Islamic.

for those who do not know-----NEVAH tell a muslim from Iran, South East asia, or even parts of north Africa that he is NOT WHITE---or a new mother from those areas----anything other than "OH, THE BABY's SKIN IS SO FAIR" Tell muslims "you are black (abed)" is
GROSSLY INSULTING

Rep. Ilhan Omar asserted “This is not going to be the country of white people” during a rally in DC yesterday.
Ilhan Omar: “This is Not Going to be the Country of White People”

BITCH THIS WILL BE A COUNTRY OF FREEDOM U XXXX AND YOU WILL NOT BE PART OF IT BITCH!!
Edited-Meister

What I think Rep. Omar is forgetting is that America was founded by Honkies, the first settlers came from England, Scotland and other honky civilizations and brought honky law and honky traditions.

She might not like it, but even if white people became a minority in America, we still wouldn't sit around banging on bongoes in loin cloths with the broads have big plates in their lips. That's African American culture- which is fine- but its just not the basis of this particular nation.

“This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics. This is not going to be the country of white people. This is not going to be the country of the few. This is going to be the country of the many.”

Ilhan Omar Accuses Trump 'Goons' Of Stoking Fear - news+ - att.net

It is all identity politics.

Remember when I asked the pathetic gasbags on the left why they ignore black Trump supporters?

Remember when they desperately wanted to call them Uncle Toms like they always do?

Why do liberal losers ignore black Trump supporters?

This nation was built on identity boi.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia

Do you support whites who stand opposed to your best interests?

Black Trump supporters are losers.

“This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics. This is not going to be the country of white people. This is not going to be the country of the few. This is going to be the country of the many.”

She's correct. The U.S. is a constantly changing melting pot and the traditional minorities are growing in numbers. If white people have a problem with that maybe you all should start having more children because that's the primary reason for it, not just here, but in Europe as well.

Whites having less children causes adult brown people to sprout up out of the ground?

...weird.

Is that how you got here? You're a pod person?

for those who do not know-----NEVAH tell a muslim from Iran, South East asia, or even parts of north Africa that he is NOT WHITE---or a new mother from those areas----anything other than "OH, THE BABY's SKIN IS SO FAIR" Tell muslims "you are black (abed)" is
GROSSLY INSULTING

Mohammed himself hated the blacks so much he called them "abed" which is the ancient Arabic word for "nagger." And to this day, in the African country of Mauritania, muslims still own and trade black slaves. Islam was doing the black-slave-trade business centuries BEFORE and AFTER white Europeans ever did.

Rep. Ilhan Omar asserted “This is not going to be the country of white people” during a rally in DC yesterday.

BITCH THIS WILL BE A COUNTRY OF FREEDOM U XXXX AND YOU WILL NOT BE PART OF IT BITCH!!
Edited-Meister

What I think Rep. Omar is forgetting is that America was founded by Honkies, the first settlers came from England, Scotland and other honky civilizations and brought honky law and honky traditions.

She might not like it, but even if white people became a minority in America, we still wouldn't sit around banging on bongoes in loin cloths with the broads have big plates in their lips. That's African American culture- which is fine- but its just not the basis of this particular nation.

What you forget is that nations existed here when whites landed.

All you have to do is replace what she says with a white person saying the same about blacks and you would realize that she is thoroughly racist.

The fact that you REFUSE to do that only speaks of your intellectual dishonesty.

There is nothing to refuse. What she said was factually correct.

Edited-Meister

It can be a country of freedom for all and not just whites.

It is a country of freedom for all. Your use of "can" erroneously infers otherwise.

Not erroneous. And you know that.

Edited-Meister

What you forget is that nations existed here when whites landed.

Since you're the resident black crybaby here, IM2, I'm curious as to what you think of Islam's many centuries of black slavery.

Edited-Meister

It is a country of freedom for all. Your use of "can" erroneously infers otherwise.

What I know is that I have the same freedom as everyone else here and so do you, so you can stop your bed wetting before you start it.

Remember when I asked the pathetic gasbags on the left why they ignore black Trump supporters?

Remember when they desperately wanted to call them Uncle Toms like they always do?

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.

Don't the Benjamins run the country, and aren't they all Jews?

Edited-Meister

What I know is that I have the same freedom as everyone else here and so do you, so you can stop your bed wetting before you start it.

No you don't. And that's the truth whether your Asian ass likes it or not.

There is nothing to refuse. What she said was factually correct.
You are being quite intentionally dishonest even as you accuse others of lying .

Don't the Benjamins run the country, and aren't they all Jews?

No.

Edited-Meister

Asians and whites are the only people on earth capable of maintaining a functional society.

Asians and whites are the only people on earth capable of maintaining a functional society.

Lol! Not true.

Mullah omar must expect this to be a very different country if she wants to crawl out of her mogadishu district.

Lol! Not true.

Might want to check your history books and the world news section of your nearest newspaper.

Forum List

Back