Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

iu

"Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8]"

So what? She became an American citizen in 1999.
No she didn’t her fake family did.. she’s not part of that family
I forget how addicted you guys are to conspiracy theories.
Her biological name is different then the one she used to join that family.. it’s a fact look it up

Not a fact.
What’s her biological name?

So what? She became an American citizen in 1999.
No she didn’t her fake family did.. she’s not part of that family
I forget how addicted you guys are to conspiracy theories.
Her biological name is different then the one she used to join that family.. it’s a fact look it up

Not a fact.
What’s her biological name?
XX homosapiens

Last edited:
Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
So what?

It was for trespassing in a hotel lobby and the charges were ultimately dropped.

Bush43 was arrested 3 times. The third time he was arrested and convicted of DUI ... and most of you rightwingnuts voted for him for president.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
So what?

It was for trespassing in a hotel lobby and the charges were ultimately dropped.

Bush43 was arrested 3 times. The third time he was arrested and convicted of DUI ... and most of you rightwingnuts voted for him for president.

Not me, pushy authoritarian know-it-all leftist Cultural Marxists just like you turned me into a "rightwingnut".

Yeah, bank robbers, thieves, prostitutes, dope dealers, dope dealer robbers..

Not people that want to join a foreign terrorist organization, k?

I bet her constituency has the most that joined ISIS or tried to, wanna bet on that? :rolleyes:

Click bait thread.

Just like the one that is a lie about Bernie Sanders.

So this is what the forum is turning into. Can't beat them the honest way, so create click bait threads where other Trump supporters will post without actually reading the links being provided.

Whaddaya mean click bait?

you're all over the place and insane ......like with all of your other posts/threads
No wonder why you people are so easily brainwashed into what you are,
being
things like pretending Omar is the #1 issue, because Omar's not.
When the real issue is you & your West Euro Neocons & Globalists in their genocide abroad & at home.

There lies the problem, you & your ilk are very one track minded, and very OCD / fussy, you tend to lock on a singular ideas & can't think outside the box, having hysterical panic fussy attacks when anything outside the box comes into play.

You are a very simple race, who can't think at all.

Which explains why you & your ilk don't grasp basic things,
and
tend to be compliant twerps who latch onto things to even your own demise, and the demise of others, because you're just very
very dopey simpletons.

But, but, but, Omar's the problem, no the Globalists telling you Omar's the problem are the real problem.
our race is bad--but blacks good????!!!!!
hahahahaha
Africa is a mega SHITHOLE
.....the Middle East/Arabs are just one level above Africa
...South America is one level above that
Europe, Scandinavia and White America are way above them
....Japan and China [ in general ] are way above Africa, etc

How does Omar who is very powerless in USA politics a main issue?

Omar's Somalia being the Third World isn't your problem at all.

Actually you should be happy about Omar for helping Trump.

PS
Europeans are probably 3 races.
Blondes, Dark haired & Red haired..
that's the key = she's not really...but the MSM makes it that way
......however, she's a typical black who unwittingly tries to destroy American values
..they hate law and order and love criminals

Lol.
It's refreshing that Omar doesn't comply to the establishment.
What about you?

Take your Polack ass to Somalia and "refuse to comply", I bet that would be "refreshing".

"

No wonder why she wears a head scarf, the bitch looks like the missing link. Damn, that profile. LMAO

"

So what?

She also resisted arrest without violence, they would get her for that here.

"

Holy crap, she's got hair. Who knew.

Yeah, and it's all nappy and blechy.

The TDS folks are so damn deranged they are denying the grotesque, inbred, racist, incestuous, Somalian, terrorist sympathizer did not break a dozen US laws. What is funny is that whatever the fuck that creepy Somalian's name really is (does Kenya and Somalia actually have birth records with names and dates? They do claim Hussaine Obama was born there) it pretends to have hair with the big towel head thing going. It has no human hair (even its eye lashes are gone) and should just wear an Antifarta type mask.

11172_A

The TDS folks are so damn deranged they are denying the grotesque, inbred, racist, incestuous, Somalian, terrorist sympathizer did not break a dozen US laws. What is funny is that whatever the fuck that creepy Somalian's name really is (does Kenya and Somalia actually have birth records with names and dates? They do claim Hussaine Obama was born there) it pretends to have hair with the big towel head thing going. It has no human hair (even its eye lashes are gone) and should just wear an Antifarta type mask.

11172_A

She's a Double-Bagger.

Urban Dictionary: Double Bagger

"

So what?

Again... so? Bush was arrested 3 times and convicted 3 times. Did you vote for him?

"

So what?

Again... so? Bush was arrested 3 times and convicted 3 times. Did you vote for him?

I already answered that, nincompoop. Here's a hint: When replying to alerts, start at the bottom first. :)

"

So what?

I already answered that, nincompoop.
Not in the post I replied to.

"

So what?

It's not my fault you're illiterate and can't read. :eek2yum:

Last edited:
So what?

It's not my fault you're illegitimate. :eek2yum:
LOLOL

Oh? How am I illegitimate?

Forum List

Back