Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

She also resisted arrest without violence, they would get her for that here.
Again... so? Bush was arrested 3 times and convicted 3 times. Did you vote for him?

I already answered that, nincompoop.
Not in the post I replied to.

It's not my fault you're illegitimate. :eek2yum:
LOLOL

Oh? How am I illegitimate?

You cain't read, boy!

See post #407 derpy-doodle.

Again... so? Bush was arrested 3 times and convicted 3 times. Did you vote for him?

LOLOL

You cain't read, boy!

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, what does that have to do with being illegitimate? I read that post after the one I replied to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOLOL

You cain't read, boy!

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, what does that have to do with being illegitimate? I read that post after the one I replied to.

Because you didn't scroll down in your alerts far enough to start with the oldest first, yous wicked smaht guy yas!

IMO a TDS fucktard to have the disgraced Swamp Rat Mueller as an Avatar is retarded and stupid. LOL

So what? She became an American citizen in 1999.
No she didn’t her fake family did.. she’s not part of that family
I forget how addicted you guys are to conspiracy theories.
Her biological name is different then the one she used to join that family.. it’s a fact look it up

Not a fact.
What’s her biological name?
Homo sapiens

No she didn’t her fake family did.. she’s not part of that family
I forget how addicted you guys are to conspiracy theories.
Her biological name is different then the one she used to join that family.. it’s a fact look it up

Not a fact.
What’s her biological name?
XX homosapiens
Great minds think alike. lol

So this Congresswoman is responsible for the crimes of these people, just because they happen to live in her district, but Donald bears no responsibility for the crimes of people who have been directly inspired by his vitriol? Let me guess, next you'll be telling us that four legs are good, but two legs are better.

"Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is scheduled to raise money in March with the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) only a week after she used an anti-Semitic trope to claim Israel has paid for GOP support.

Omar will be the keynote speaker at CAIR’s 4th Annual Valley Banquet on March 23 to discuss advancing justice and empowering Muslims, according to the organization’s invitation.

CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and ISIS in 2014."

Ilhan Omar To Fundraise For Hamas-Linked Muslim Organization

Doh! No wonder 'yote's here like a moth to the flame.

Nothing wrong with pro Pali.

As for the rest....hmmm

Did Ilhan Omar Hold 'Secret Fundraisers' with 'Islamic Groups Tied to Terror'?

Pro Pali = pro Hamas and Fatah. Everything wrong with that.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

Well I'm for the US and FUCK any "freedom fighter" or supporters of said "freedom fighters" here that isn't, ok?
sounds good to me

Haha,

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

The war on Terror may have literally directly, and indirectly killed 3 million, as opposed to 9/11 killing 3 thousand.
I'm just throwing out numbers here on the amount the War on Terror has killed,
but it may very well be 3 million, maybe less, maybe more.

The bottom line is far more have been killed in the War on Terror than by actual Terrorists.

So, you tell me who's more wrong?
I have nothing against what we did when we went after binLaden. Or ISIS.

We are in a war on terror. Either you support our war or you do not. AQ is a terror group. Internationally recognized. They don't get a POV.
Then we will ultimately lose

Haha,

or

PS
because

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Israel is no angel. It has its share of bad behavior.

Israel is not bricks, sand and rain it is people. It is the only Jewish state and I disagree that the behavior is “bad”. That is subjective. So when you say “Israel” to me you’re saying Jews are no angels and share in bad behavior.

Haha,

or

PS
because

The war on Terror may have literally directly, and indirectly killed 3 million, as opposed to 9/11 killing 3 thousand.

The bottom line is far more have been killed in the War on Terror than by actual Terrorists.

We are in a war on terror. Either you support our war or you do not. AQ is a terror group. Internationally recognized. They don't get a POV.
There is no either or. That is a fallacy.

Except there is. We are in a war on terror, that is an undisputed fact. AQ is an internationally recognized terror group. Another undisputed fact. When you defend AQ you are defending terrorists and hence are a traitor.

images
Conspiracy theory. Wish you would cut that crap. Argue her policies.

What policies? Such as Israel aka Jews have hypnotized the world?

Haha,

or

PS
because

Then we will ultimately lose

“We”? No the US will win this war. Europe, 50/50. We need a zero tolerance policy.

Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. With Domestic Oil, and Natural Gas production increasing under Trump, we are much less dependent on their oil, but the WORLD PRICE of oil is still dependent upon their uninterrupted supply. That is why there is still a need to be concerned about that region.

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
She should be arrested again as a terrorist.

Untitled-design-3-1.png

Nice find! She looks like a BUG!

She will be arrested again very soon!

I'd settle for removed from office. Oh, and the country, along with much of her constituency.
View attachment 270318

That image is not at all accurate.
Since we learned that all humans came out of Africa only about 100,000 years ago, that explained why there really is not any significant difference between races.
The people in Somalia are not lower IQ at all, but simply don't do well on IQ tests designed for western culture.
The battle of Mogadishu happened because Somalis figured out how to turn the self destruct timer of an RPG round into a timed proximity flak. Which is pretty ingenious really.

And also it is nearly impossible for males to get welfare in the US. You have to have a disability. The statistic your image shows is deliberately deceptive, in that it reflect the percentage that get ANY welfare at all, and of course many poor people do get free ER help. But that is not really welfare, and no one lived on that like the image caption falsely tries to imply.

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

Damn. I thought this was recent.
Don't mislead us like this.

Forum List

Back