I'll bet Sean Spicer just can't wait to do this press conference!

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
If you gave him the option of getting into an Iron Maiden instead he'd be all over it

that dude definitely has the very worst job in the world, except maybe Trump's hairdresser

If you gave him the option of getting into an Iron Maiden instead he'd be all over it

that dude definitely has the very worst job in the world, except maybe Trump's hairdresser
Meh, it's not like he has to confront a free press doing its governmental oversight duties.

Governmental oversight duties? Where do you dig this crap up?
A journalist is supposed to be an objective, NOT subjective reporter of fact.

Sean Spicer will say anything so-called President Trump tells him to say.
It's a dead easy job.

Meh, it's not like he has to confront a free press doing its governmental oversight duties.

he does have to face an adversial press, unlike what Obama's spokes mouth ever faced.

When an R is in office, the MSM suddenly does it's job.

he does have to face an adversial press, unlike what Obama's spokes mouth ever faced.

The press never questioned the Obama administration?

The press never questioned the Obama administration?
Straw man alert.

IMG_1503.GIF

I have no doubt you actuall believe that, but the fact of the matter is you have a corporate state media machine owned by 6 multinational corporations whose sole motivation is profit margin growth to infinity.

I have no doubt you actuall believe that, but the fact of the matter is you have a corporate state media machine owned by 6 multinational corporations whose sole motivation is profit margin growth to infinity.
I agree with that, but the media is also controlled by the government. The government loves getting bigger and more powerful, hence it's love of Dems.

I agree with that, but the media is also controlled by the government. The government loves getting bigger and more powerful, hence it's love of Dems.

Bullshit. Your govt answers to Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, central banks and your "job creator" class. Clinton deregulated the FCC. Back in the 1980s there were 50 some odd companies in the american media arena. Now? 6 major multinational corporations preside over ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read.

Capital loves getting bigger and more powerful, hence it's love of playing the public into division and partisanshit. "Neither" of your political parties does anything but serve the whims of wealth and power.

I enjoy "him" on SNL
Oh god, not this again...

THAT'S NOT REALLY SEAN SPICER.

You retards got Tina Fey mixed up with sarah palin for years. Damn you, snl!

Let's try this again for the emotionally impaired, shall we?

"I enjoy "him" on SNL"

Bullshit. Your govt answers to Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, central banks and your "job creator" class. Clinton deregulated the FCC. Back in the 1980s there were 50 some odd companies in the american media arena. Now? 6 major multinational corporations preside over ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read.

Capital loves getting bigger and more powerful, hence it's love of playing the public into division and partisanshit. "Neither" of your political parties does anything but serve the whims of wealth and power.
That is true too. But, in no way disputes my point. Big government and big business have been colluding for a long time. W and BO have just made it much worse.

All the News Fit to Spit

Sean Spicer impresses me more and more. Just to bait the frenzied jurinalists into haughty megalomania, he comes on as a mealy-mouthed pushover. But he's sharp as a tack. Still, I liked Melissa McCarthy's approach better. The scribbling squirts need to get hosed with a squirt gun.

Forum List

Back