I'll leave the country if Trump wins.

You're going to look even more foolish than usual if he wins....

I'd bet my last dollar he wouldn't go anywhere.

Remember all the bed wetters who promised to leave if GW was re-elected? For that matter I remember hearing from friends that they would leave if the moonbat messiah was re-elected.

Well the Brahman of Bullshit is still here, and so are they.

You all have been eating your anti-American breakfast again.

Lighten up.

Lighten up.

Nothing wrong with America...
Learn the English language
Follow immigration laws

We'll all be good to go...
Then either you were fibbing before or you are fibbing now. The hyperbole, Bonzi, is anti-American.

explain... I will respond or admit error...
America is not a cluster fuck.

Is it wrong to expect American Citizens to read and speak the English language?

Barry Diller Says He'll Leave the Country If Donald Trump Wins the White House

Barry Diller, the founder and chairman of IAC Interactive, knows show biz and New York real estate—and he is not impressed with the New York real estate mogul and superlative showman currently topping national political polls.

“All he is is a huckster,” Diller said of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. “Somebody who learned long ago in real estate that if you can make a big name for yourself, it can get you an extra dollar.” In addition to questioning the GOP front-runner's motivation for running, Diller attacked Trump for appealing to the nation's worser angels. “He’s a self-promoting huckster who found a vein,” Diller continued. “A vein of meanness and nastiness.”

I just have one question for Mr. Diller...

Why wait?

GTFO now. If you're going to fund the enemies of the country, we're better off without your ugly ass.

Over the years, the media mogul has indeed put major money on political causes, most of them Democratic. According to records on file at the Federal Election Commission, he has contributed to former Senator (and current Democratic presidential front-runner) Hillary Clinton, Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey, Vice President Joe Biden, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Senator Charles Schumer of New York, and Sean Eldridge, a gay rights activist who ran unsuccessfully for Congress last year. Before the 2008 presidential race, Diller gave to Obama...and to Obama's Republican opponent, Senator John McCain of Arizona.

When a guy funds democrook candidates and threatens to abscond from the country because he hates the idea of a GOP candidate winning, I am more likely to support that candidate. Diller is a globalist asshole and the country will be better off without him. Hopefully he will take Soros and Bloomberg with him.

Fucking fascist assholes.

Who's Barry Diller I, or anyone should care if leaves the country?

Lighten up.

Follow immigration laws

Then either you were fibbing before or you are fibbing now. The hyperbole, Bonzi, is anti-American.

Is it wrong to expect people wanting to be American Citizens to follow Immigration law?

Lighten up.

Follow immigration laws

Don't deflect. America is not a cluster fuck.

Follow immigration laws

Don't deflect. America is not a cluster fuck.

Really? okay well let's define "cluster fuck".. if we have laws we can't or won't enforce, what do you call that?

Forum List

Back