Illegal Alien From Jamaica, 18, Is Charged With Murdering 12-Year-Old Connecticut Boy

He didn't claim it

He said a Jamaican killed a boy, you posted Mexico for some reason..

Suggestion the OP doesn't know geography .

Then he had to dig up links that you're full of shit

I got one question do you think a wall would stop this?

Yes

Or

No?

Sorry dunce. He posted a link to prove it but was too stupid to read it before he posted. There were no Jamaicans that came through Mexico on his link he submitted as evidence Jamaicans came through Mexico. :rolleyes:

View attachment 236989

Man you're a retard....a person doesn't need to come from Mexico to be illegal you dumb shit.. The Wall helps even if it doesn't block Jamaica....I mean we're talking kindergarten grade level understanding here.

Build the Wall.

Jo

Who said you have to come from Mexico to be illegal you poor illiterate bastard? :rolleyes:

So in your world million of poor ass rapist Mexicans are millionaires?

You did numbskull by saying the wall was irrelevant because the guy is from Jamaica.
If anything it makes the wall even more relevant.

I'm surprised you manage the brain power to breath.

Jo

How does it make the wall relevant? Do you seriously believe the wall is going to stop Jamaicans from getting into the US? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dufus thinks only Mexicans cross the border.
Moron thinks Jamaicans travel to Mexico to enter the US. :rolleyes:

Moron thinks that Jamaicans can't be illegal
Unless they cross the Southern Border.
Now That is Monumentally stooooopid!

Jo
I agree you are monumentally stupid. Youre are the fucking idiot that claimed Jamaica is in Mexico after all. :rolleyes:

View attachment 236990

Nope....never said that...
I said they are the same thing....
Sources of Illegal Aliens

Dumb doesn't even begin to describe
The incest it must have taken to produce you.

Jo
Yep you said it and I took a screen shot. And no. Jamaica and Mexico are two different countries you poor idiot. :rolleyes:View attachment 236991

You took a screen shot of your own
Retardation.

Jamaica and Mexico are the same...
Not geographically but intrinsically
A concept that requires more than
Cow shit for brains. Not to worry
I understand your mental
Impoverishment. Oh...
You can look it up!
My work is done here!
You have been stomped.

Jo

Moron thinks that Jamaicans can't be illegal
Unless they cross the Southern Border.
Now That is Monumentally stooooopid!

Jo
I agree you are monumentally stupid. Youre are the fucking idiot that claimed Jamaica is in Mexico after all. :rolleyes:

View attachment 236990

Nope....never said that...
I said they are the same thing....
Sources of Illegal Aliens

Dumb doesn't even begin to describe
The incest it must have taken to produce you.

Jo
Yep you said it and I took a screen shot. And no. Jamaica and Mexico are two different countries you poor idiot. :rolleyes:View attachment 236991

You took a screen shot of your own
Retardation.

Jamaica and Mexico are the same...
Not geographically but intrinsically
A concept that requires more than
Cow shit for brains. Not to worry
I understand your mental
Impoverishment. Oh...
You can look it up!

Jo
Dont back track now. I took a snapshot of your stupidity and now youre embarrassed. You meant exactly what you said. You were so stupid you thought Mexico and Jamaica were the same. You want to know how I know? A wall between the US and Mexico isnt going to do shit to stop Jamaicans. You poor uneducated bastard! :laughing0301:

Jamaica isnt in Mexico. :rolleyes:
Chinese travel to Mexico to cross the boarder. Jamaica is a lot closer.
California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico
What does Chinese coming through Mexico have to do with the fact that Florida is much closer to Jamaica and Jamaicans wont stick out like a sore thumb coming in via Mexico?
California is closer to China but we are getting Chinese crossing from Mexico because the boarder is a sieve and since when do Chinese look Mexican.

It was a drive-by. Maggot was arrested on 'unrelated' assault charges.
Clearly, America needs more third-world scum like this.

Liberals

"well building the wall wouldn't have stopped THIS guy from getting here"

How come they use different logic when they want to outlaw MY semi automatic rifle after someone else used THEIRS to kill someone?

Oh that's right, because they don't have any principles.

Right notice the lack of concern for the US child who was brutally murdered, in comparison to the illegal child who died of an illness after parents dragged child over 2000 miles in dangerous conditions.

You should concentrate on educating yourself. Not one Jamaican can be found on your link. If it had you would have quoted it but since it didnt you cant. :rolleyes:
I thought republicans were gonna run the country like a business? Would a business spend billions on a wall to stop a couple deaths? No way. They would do the math and say it isn’t worth it.

Especially when it won’t stop shit. So spend billions and get nothing all for trumps ego. He probably wants it for his legacy

This reminds me of the time you claimed you were going to beat me up but flaked out when I took you up on your offer. :rolleyes:

Read the thread he said Jamaica, you had Mexico on your mind ..
I know he said Jamaica. He claimed the Jamaican came through Mexico and even posted a link which proved him wrong. :rolleyes:

He didn't claim it

Yes

Or

No?

Sorry dunce. He posted a link to prove it but was too stupid to read it before he posted. There were no Jamaicans that came through Mexico on his link he submitted as evidence Jamaicans came through Mexico. :rolleyes:

View attachment 236989

Man you're a retard....a person doesn't need to come from Mexico to be illegal you dumb shit.. The Wall helps even if it doesn't block Jamaica....I mean we're talking kindergarten grade level understanding here.

Build the Wall.

Jo

How would the wall have prevented this since Chambers didn’t come across the border illegally? :cuckoo:

This is what happens when you believe education is bad for the country.

You believe Jamaica is in Mexico and not an island out in the ocean.

Next they’ll be saying we should build the wall at the beach.

Read the thread he said Jamaica, you had Mexico on your mind ..
I know he said Jamaica. He claimed the Jamaican came through Mexico and even posted a link which proved him wrong. :rolleyes:

He didn't claim it

Yes

Or

No?

View attachment 236989

Build the Wall.

Jo

How would the wall have prevented this since Chambers didn’t come across the border illegally? :cuckoo:

It prevents illegal immigration... He's an illegal immigrant.... Doesn't matter where he came from. It's all one conglomerate problem and your inability or more likely your choice to pretend not to understand how it relates is why Trump will win again. Nobody said that the wall blocked
Jamaica.... That is purposeful obfuscation
From some ijut who can't think past one layer..... You guys related maybe?

Jo

Last edited:

He didn't claim it

Yes

Or

No?

View attachment 236989

Build the Wall.

Jo

It prevents illegal immigration... He's an illegal immigrant.... Doesn't matter where he came from. It's all one cinglomerate problem and your inability or more likely your choice to pretend not to understand
How it relates is why Trump will win
Again.

Jo

Great, then explain to the class how the wall is going to stop foreigners from coming here legally on visas?

This is what happens when you believe education is bad for the country.

You believe Jamaica is in Mexico and not an island out in the ocean.

Next they’ll be saying we should build the wall at the beach.

I believe you're hiding from an issue that you can't deal with... So you pretend to be perplexed because it's safer for you than any kind of critical thinking effort. If you're too stupid...or more likely too stubborn
That's your problem. Frankly I favor the former.

Jo

He didn't claim it

Yes

Or

No?

View attachment 236989

Build the Wall.

Jo

It prevents illegal immigration... He's an illegal immigrant.... Doesn't matter where he came from. It's all one cinglomerate problem and your inability or more likely your choice to pretend not to understand
How it relates is why Trump will win
Again.

Jo

Great, then explain to the class how the wall is going to stop foreigners from coming here legally on visas?

It won't. Doesn't need to ... You get the point
That much is clear.

Jo

Jamaica isnt in Mexico. :rolleyes:
Chinese travel to Mexico to cross the boarder. Jamaica is a lot closer.
California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico
What does Chinese coming through Mexico have to do with the fact that Florida is much closer to Jamaica and Jamaicans wont stick out like a sore thumb coming in via Mexico?
California is closer to China but we are getting Chinese crossing from Mexico because the boarder is a sieve and since when do Chinese look Mexican.
This is the kind of dumb questions and comments I get from people that havent been around Mexicans. There are a lot of Mexicans that look Asian. Lets say for a moment that Mexicans dont resemble Asians. Who are you going to see first trying to sneak over a Mexican border? A Black person or an Asian person? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back