Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

BULLSHIT! Im scouring google pics and i cant find one.
View attachment 287824
Thats an article from 2014 you moron. How is this Trumps wall? :laugh:

Smugglers cut through border fence in Ariz.
You said you could not find one. There is one.
The point is, it can be done, and they seem to have a way to repair it.
So I say they can cut in at any time they want too. Over just tunnel under.

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, does anyone know that this wasn't an "inside job," where someone on OUR side cut and bent the beam just to make Trump's wall look bad for another MSM "bad Trump press" event? I mean, is there any video of the cutting through coming from Mexico? If not, then why is everyone assuming this is easily and cheaply done with widespread breaching?

I've done my share of cutting and sawing and I cannot believe these wall beams are not a mother to cut through, especially by a person who is poor, hungry, malnourished, barefoot, has walked hundreds of miles and is likely a woman or child. o_O

Anyone cutting that beam and getting it bent to the side is young enough, strong, healthy, and trained with enough of a skill-set that they should be looking for a job in Guatemala.
IT DIDNT HAPPEN! Its a fake story. People not to stop talking about this as if its real.
It didn't happen? So you are saying this is a bald-faced lie?

The Washington Post reported on Saturday that smuggling gangs have used commercial power tools to cut through the new parts of Trump's controversial wall along the Mexican border. The gangs used a cordless reciprocating saw, which can be purchased at hardware stores starting from as little as $100, to make gaps big enough for people and drugs to pass through, U.S. agents and officials who have knowledge of the situation told the newspaper.

Trump admits border wall is not impenetrable after reports parts have been sawed through: "You can cut through anything"

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.
Nope. Not a real pic anyway.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.

Once again then why are you handing out water in the desert if the wall is so easily breached?

Since your question makes no sense, whatever, I will answer thusly: Because apples are red, and lemons are yellow,

Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

You are putting me on, right? You have never heard of a knotted rope or a rope ladder? Jesus on a pogo stick....
They will break their fucking necks. Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to drag a fucking 40 foot ladder across a desert? If some indistrous people do drag one across the desert, it wont be a common event. You wont see 100,000 people per month doing it.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

Yeah, lets see it.
That has already been posted, too. Do your own homework.

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).
Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.
IMO Trump's rhetoric and current policies are F. U. B. R.

Can you name a president whose rhetoric and policies WEREN'T?

I suppose the Domino Theory, and Reagan's Iran-Costa fuck up are in the mix. Nixon, Carter and Clinton had their own problems, but Trump outdoes all of them in spades.

:cuckoo:

Once again then why are you handing out water in the desert if the wall is so easily breached?

Since your question makes no sense, whatever, I will answer thusly: Because apples are red, and lemons are yellow,

Spot on ^^^; clear, concise and so true.

You said you could not find one. There is one.
The point is, it can be done, and they seem to have a way to repair it.
So I say they can cut in at any time they want too. Over just tunnel under.

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, does anyone know that this wasn't an "inside job," where someone on OUR side cut and bent the beam just to make Trump's wall look bad for another MSM "bad Trump press" event? I mean, is there any video of the cutting through coming from Mexico? If not, then why is everyone assuming this is easily and cheaply done with widespread breaching?

I've done my share of cutting and sawing and I cannot believe these wall beams are not a mother to cut through, especially by a person who is poor, hungry, malnourished, barefoot, has walked hundreds of miles and is likely a woman or child. o_O

Anyone cutting that beam and getting it bent to the side is young enough, strong, healthy, and trained with enough of a skill-set that they should be looking for a job in Guatemala.
IT DIDNT HAPPEN! Its a fake story. People not to stop talking about this as if its real.
It didn't happen? So you are saying this is a bald-faced lie?

The Washington Post reported on Saturday that smuggling gangs have used commercial power tools to cut through the new parts of Trump's controversial wall along the Mexican border. The gangs used a cordless reciprocating saw, which can be purchased at hardware stores starting from as little as $100, to make gaps big enough for people and drugs to pass through, U.S. agents and officials who have knowledge of the situation told the newspaper.

Trump admits border wall is not impenetrable after reports parts have been sawed through: "You can cut through anything"
Where is the pic? You dont find it odd that no one thought to take a picture of this breach? :laugh:

WADA you mean it makes no sense?

Why the fuck they dying in the desert if it's so easy to go through the wall?

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).
Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.

I suppose the Domino Theory, and Reagan's Iran-Costa fuck up are in the mix. Nixon, Carter and Clinton had their own problems, but Trump outdoes all of them in spades.

:cuckoo:

Lemons are yellow, and trump is orange.
And, it appears kooks are green.

Yeah, lets see it.
That has already been posted, too. Do your own homework.
Nope, not one pic on Trumps wall being breached has been posted yet, but do let us know if you find one. :laugh:

The steel-and-concrete portions of the walls, which President Donald Trump has touted as the solution to the flow of undocumented immigrants coming across the US-Mexico border, can be sawed apart with at least one commercially available cordless tool that retails for less than $100, according to the Post, which cites US border officials with knowledge of the damage.

In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego.

I agree. The wall needed to be taller and is disappointingly easy to breech from what I hoped. But in its defense:
  1. Cutting through one beam allows individuals, one at a time to squeeze through, not large groups en massé. So in that sense, the wall is still doing its job. It greatly slows people down, large groups, from just "walking in." How long does it take to cut a beam? 30 minutes? Even a prison wall with armed guards gets breached, so no wall is 100%. It is a deterrent to all but the most determined and limits the damage while border control respond.
  2. Since the whole claim of illegals is that they are the poorest of the poor fleeing impoverished countries arriving starving, bare foot, where are they getting the money to buy a $100 saw? Any idea how many weeks/months salary that represents? Are there well-equipped Home Depots right along the border? How many miles did they "carry" these saws in the desert? Who is driving them there? For one thing I know tools, and you don't get much of a reciprocating saw and blade for $100; The point being that those few who are arriving with such tools are likely to be well-funded, well-trained drug smugglers and not your average fleeing refugee.
That is not how it works. Someone obtains a saw, cuts the fence, and then for a price leads people to the disguised cut.

Nixon, Carter and Clinton had their own problems, but Trump outdoes all of them in spades.
How so? Is it because Trump is the most current in your memory? Is it because democrats make every day some new "scandal" for him? How is putting up a barrier to cut down on illegal immigration a "problem," much less anything to compare with Iran-Contra, the Iraq invasion, or Obama's mass ISIS JV team debacle that eventually killed and displaced millions of people?

Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

Rope - Wikipedia

Yes, a new fangled invention that seems to be lost from your world. Somehow, that technology has been lost in your world since the year of from between 3500bc to 4500bc. I guess the sacking of the Library of Constantinople was more serious than I imagined.
Pregnant women and little kids are going to climb down a 40 foot rope? Have you ever tried to climb down a rope attached to a wall? Do you have any idea how hard it is?
Wait...that's what we are afraid of? Pregnant women and little kids?

What happened to the rapists and drug dealers?

The steel-and-concrete portions of the walls, which President Donald Trump has touted as the solution to the flow of undocumented immigrants coming across the US-Mexico border, can be sawed apart with at least one commercially available cordless tool that retails for less than $100, according to the Post, which cites US border officials with knowledge of the damage.

In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego.

I agree. The wall needed to be taller and is disappointingly easy to breech from what I hoped. But in its defense:
  1. Cutting through one beam allows individuals, one at a time to squeeze through, not large groups en massé. So in that sense, the wall is still doing its job. It greatly slows people down, large groups, from just "walking in." How long does it take to cut a beam? 30 minutes? Even a prison wall with armed guards gets breached, so no wall is 100%. It is a deterrent to all but the most determined and limits the damage while border control respond.
  2. Since the whole claim of illegals is that they are the poorest of the poor fleeing impoverished countries arriving starving, bare foot, where are they getting the money to buy a $100 saw? Any idea how many weeks/months salary that represents? Are there well-equipped Home Depots right along the border? How many miles did they "carry" these saws in the desert? Who is driving them there? For one thing I know tools, and you don't get much of a reciprocating saw and blade for $100; The point being that those few who are arriving with such tools are likely to be well-funded, well-trained drug smugglers and not your average fleeing refugee.
That is not how it works. Someone obtains a saw, cuts the fence, and then for a price leads people to the disguised cut.
That someone isnt smuggling 100,000 people per month, even if his fictitious breach was actually true.

Rope - Wikipedia

Yes, a new fangled invention that seems to be lost from your world. Somehow, that technology has been lost in your world since the year of from between 3500bc to 4500bc. I guess the sacking of the Library of Constantinople was more serious than I imagined.
Pregnant women and little kids are going to climb down a 40 foot rope? Have you ever tried to climb down a rope attached to a wall? Do you have any idea how hard it is?

I must have been mistaken. I could have sworn that Trump is building the wall to keep out the "bad hombres", drug dealers and rapists.

Trump Defends Wall Design:

Trump defends border wall design after report smugglers are sawing through it

Rope - Wikipedia

Wait...that's what we are afraid of? Pregnant women and little kids?

What happened to the rapists and drug dealers?
We dont want any of them. Not the drug dealers, rapists, pregnant women, or little kids.

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.

Here is the vocabulary problem

When I say that we need a barrier along with a wall in some places, electronic sensors, more border guards here is what the Rumpsters hear.

"We need a Wall along a Wall in some places, Wall, more wall". And we are going to build it in Colorado and make New Mexico pay for it.

My thermite will get rid of the need for the wall.

Amazing that when Drug cartels, human traffickers, and gang members break laws and bring their evil to America Democrats cheer this as a personal victory for them.

It's almost like they hate America, or something.

Nope! We hate what Trump is doing to the country we love.

Rope - Wikipedia

I must have been mistaken. I could have sworn that Trump is building the wall to keep out the "bad hombres", drug dealers and rapists.
Yeah, especially them, but the other illegals too.

Forum List

Back