Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).

Pictures or it didnt happen

And source names.
Yeah, a source would be nice, and where are these pics? They should be readily available if this is a real story.

What the hell do lefties want? Do they want a bigger wall or do they want open borders? It's hard to tell since the congressional democrat majority seems interested in overthrowing the last election instead of doing the freaking jobs they were elected to do. You almost gotta laugh that Shiff's district is on fire and in Pelosi's district they are living under tarps and shitting in the streets but neither one seems aware wf what they were hired to do.

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).

^ But insists that US troops defend the Syrian border

Idiot-gram, variety: off topic post used to discredit one more FUBAR event orchestrated by his messiah.
You’re the dumbass who doesn’t understand sarcasm...ahem Buffalo Bills. Tell me dog catcher, do you have doors and walls where you live? Do you lock those doors?

And source names.
Yeah, a source would be nice, and where are these pics? They should be readily available if this is a real story.

I knew some would claim, "FAKE NEWS".

And source names.

I read all three storys..

No pictures

And source names.

I read all three storys..

No pictures
Same. I cant find one pic. I smell bullshit.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Sorry Trump supporters, but throwing up a wall on our southern border is not as simple as "The Donald" made it sound...is it? And you didn't really think Mexico was going to pay for it, did you?

2 1/2 years later and what happened to the small parts that have been built? Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. I hate to say "I told you so" but.....

Smuggling gangs have sawed through new portions of Trump border wall: report

Smugglers in Mexico are sawing through new sections of Donald Trump's border wall

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Armstrong Patton - 1942

Im supposed to just take someone unknown dudes word for it because he wrote it on the internet? This seems to be a fake story. Where are the pics?

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.
Nope. Not a real pic anyway.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

Rope - Wikipedia

Yes, a new fangled invention that seems to be lost from your world. Somehow, that technology has been lost in your world since the year of from between 3500bc to 4500bc. I guess the sacking of the Library of Constantinople was more serious than I imagined.

I’m just peeking my head back in here for a glance...I’ve read lots of reveling/cheering from our resident filth in this thread....to this point in the thread has any LefTard voiced any displeasure with the disgusting savages we call wetbacks vandalizing our shit, trying to break in and steal from their fellow countrymen?
Just curious.

Idiot-gram, variety: off topic post used to discredit one more FUBAR event orchestrated by his messiah.

You’re the dumbass who doesn’t understand sarcasm...ahem Buffalo Bills. Tell me dog catcher, do you have doors and walls where you live? Do you lock those doors?

Calling me a dumbass makes you one. Trump's wall is like him, a Potemkin Village.***

"In politics and economics a Potemkin village is any construction (literal or figurative) built solely to deceive others into thinking that a situation is better than it really is."

And source names.

Is there a reason to consider it otherwise?

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
The steel-and-concrete portions of the walls, which President Donald Trump has touted as the solution to the flow of undocumented immigrants coming across the US-Mexico border, can be sawed apart with at least one commercially available cordless tool that retails for less than $100, according to the Post, which cites US border officials with knowledge of the damage.

In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego.

I agree. The wall needed to be taller and is disappointingly easy to breech from what I hoped. But in its defense:
  1. Cutting through one beam allows individuals, one at a time to squeeze through, not large groups en massé. So in that sense, the wall is still doing its job. It greatly slows people down, large groups, from just "walking in." How long does it take to cut a beam? 30 minutes? Even a prison wall with armed guards gets breached, so no wall is 100%. It is a deterrent to all but the most determined and limits the damage while border control respond.
  2. Since the whole claim of illegals is that they are the poorest of the poor fleeing impoverished countries arriving starving, bare foot, where are they getting the money to buy a $100 saw? Any idea how many weeks/months salary that represents? Are there well-equipped Home Depots right along the border? How many miles did they "carry" these saws in the desert? Who is driving them there? For one thing I know tools, and you don't get much of a reciprocating saw and blade for $100; The point being that those few who are arriving with such tools are likely to be well-funded, well-trained drug smugglers and not your average fleeing refugee.

Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

Rope - Wikipedia

Yes, a new fangled invention that seems to be lost from your world. Somehow, that technology has been lost in your world since the year of from between 3500bc to 4500bc. I guess the sacking of the Library of Constantinople was more serious than I imagined.

LefTard Logic:
“How fucking stupid of us to build walls and fences around jails and prisons...I mean, fuck, people escape all the time so they can’t make any sense. What a waste of money.”
Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

Rope - Wikipedia

Pregnant women and little kids are going to climb down a 40 foot rope? Have you ever tried to climb down a rope attached to a wall? Do you have any idea how hard it is?

And you're a MORON. Not a single picture... Fuckwhit.

Why should I post photos just for you? I have already posted a picture of the breached wall, and someone else has already posted an ad for the saw that was for sale for $88. Before you start calling people a "moron" you should learn to read.
BULLSHIT! Im scouring google pics and i cant find one.
upload_2019-11-3_11-53-44.png

And you're a MORON. Not a single picture... Fuckwhit.

Why should I post photos just for you? I have already posted a picture of the breached wall, and someone else has already posted an ad for the saw that was for sale for $88. Before you start calling people a "moron" you should learn to read.
BULLSHIT! Im scouring google pics and i cant find one.
View attachment 287824
Thats an article from 2014 you moron. How is this Trumps wall? :laugh:

Smugglers cut through border fence in Ariz.

Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.

Calling me a dumbass makes you one. Trump's wall is like him, a Potemkin Village.***

"In politics and economics a Potemkin village is any construction (literal or figurative) built solely to deceive others into thinking that a situation is better than it really is."
Do you or do you not have locks on your doors? Did you or did you not tattle tale because you didn’t understand sarcasm?

Forum List

Back