Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Sorry Trump supporters, but throwing up a wall on our southern border is not as simple as "The Donald" made it sound...is it? And you didn't really think Mexico was going to pay for it, did you?

2 1/2 years later and what happened to the small parts that have been built? Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. I hate to say "I told you so" but.....

Smuggling gangs have sawed through new portions of Trump border wall: report

Smugglers in Mexico are sawing through new sections of Donald Trump's border wall

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Armstrong Patton - 1942

Someone forgot to hook up the juice....a bit of electricity would help immensely

^^^

Wall denial. Another symptom of TDS.

:cuckoo:
I wonder if you guys think that's original.
Originally I coined the term "Bush Derangement Syndrome" on another forum and it caught on quickly. People started using it on that forum and other forums where I used the term. Within a few months it was actually being used in the media.

And if you believe the anonymously sourced WaPo article that says smugglers are cutting holes in Trump's new border wall in mere minutes with a $100 common household saw and also believe WaPo when they repeatedly (over 190 times) claim that Trump is lying when he says we are building a new border wall, you believe two things that cannot possibly both be true at the same time.

That's called cognitive dissonance, one of the hallmarks of TDS.

To those who are not cognitively impaired by TDS, it is quite obvious that you cannot cut holes in a new bollard wall that does not exist.

Maybe the TDS afflicted should stop calling it Trump's wall. Instead, call it Schrodinger's wall.

Last edited:
^^^

Originally I coined the term "Bush Derangement Syndrome" and it caught on quickly. Within a few month it was being used in the media.

And if you believe the anonymously sourced WaPo article that says smugglers are cutting holes in Trump's new border wall with a $100 common household saw and also believe WaPo when they say that Trump is lying when he says we are building a new border wall, you believe two things that cannot possibly both be true at the same time.

To those who are not cognitively impaired, it is quite obvious that you cannot cut holes in a bollard wall that does not exist.
You coined it.

:laugh:

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Sorry Trump supporters, but throwing up a wall on our southern border is not as simple as "The Donald" made it sound...is it? And you didn't really think Mexico was going to pay for it, did you?

2 1/2 years later and what happened to the small parts that have been built? Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. I hate to say "I told you so" but.....

Smuggling gangs have sawed through new portions of Trump border wall: report

Smugglers in Mexico are sawing through new sections of Donald Trump's border wall

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Armstrong Patton - 1942

"An Independent." :iyfyus.jpg:

^^^

Originally I coined the term "Bush Derangement Syndrome" and it caught on quickly. Within a few month it was being used in the media.

And if you believe the anonymously sourced WaPo article that says smugglers are cutting holes in Trump's new border wall with a $100 common household saw and also believe WaPo when they say that Trump is lying when he says we are building a new border wall, you believe two things that cannot possibly both be true at the same time.

To those who are not cognitively impaired, it is quite obvious that you cannot cut holes in a bollard wall that does not exist.
You coined it.

:laugh:
I'm the culprit. Imagine my amusement when Charles Krauthammer started using it.

That's how I earned my bridge.

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).

I read this morning that AOChunks was hopping turnstiles in NY . Now they’re acting anti law

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

No doubt the cartels have a lot of resources. Ok well we need to put signs up in Spanish on the other side of the wall warning them that cutting through the wall is an act of war. Fair warning. catch them doing it and take them out with extreme predjudice. This shit needs to end.

Right. We trust our government so much that we should give them the authority to kill people suspect of committing a misdemeanor without a trial. To hell with the Bill of Rights.

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).

^ But insists that US troops defend the Syrian border

I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahah

It's not a powerful wall, but it is a powerful sales pitch for weak-minded bigots.

Oh My. That "Big Beautiful Impenetrable Wall" 45 like to boast about, you know the one that will totally and forever more prevent undocumented aliens from "Illegally" enter the U.S...yeah that one. Well guess all you Seig Heil Shouting, Goosestepping GroppenFans. All you need to do is a reciprocating saw and wham bam and you have made that wall about an impenetrable as a slice of Swiss Cheese.

Border agents admit smugglers are cutting through Trump’s wall with a common household power tool: report.

Yep, let's hear a a wall that does not work. A wall that suppose to be paid for by Mexico.

God you people are so fucking dead from the neck up stupid.
Havent seen a single pic of it yet. I see people making claims, but no proof.

Never mind it's the border patrol and people's wall.
Never was Trumps wall.
It's our wall the peoples wall.

And you're a MORON. Not a single picture... Fuckwhit.

Why should I post photos just for you? I have already posted a picture of the breached wall, and someone else has already posted an ad for the saw that was for sale for $88. Before you start calling people a "moron" you should learn to read.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

No doubt the cartels have a lot of resources. Ok well we need to put signs up in Spanish on the other side of the wall warning them that cutting through the wall is an act of war. Fair warning. catch them doing it and take them out with extreme predjudice. This shit needs to end.

Right. We trust our government so much that we should give them the authority to kill people suspect of committing a misdemeanor without a trial. To hell with the Bill of Rights.

the bill of rights only apply if they make it into the country,,,as long as they are on the other side of the border committing a criminal act with bad intentions they are declaring war and should be repelled or killed,,

and I am only talking about the cartels not the ones looking for a better life,,we already have legal access for them and they should follow those laws

Forum List

Back