Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

and as far as the 'WALL Hole cutters' cutters are concerned , Fixing the holes being cut by invaders is simply a Maintanance issue that MAY never end and its no big deal as strategies will evolve .

Electricity.....the greatest defender of our borders....without killing them, only HURTING them for say half an hour!....;)

I used to play a game on the other kids. I would take ahold of a fence and tell them, "See, it's not electric". They would believe me the first few times. I have a higher capacity than most and while it doesn't feel that good, it's not really that bad. My body absorbs the charge instead of running straight to ground. Of course, at some point, it will hurt like hell when my capacity charge is reached. Here, touch my finger.........
As a young man fixing a water pipe under the sink accidentally touched a hot outlet wire at the same time...knocked 6 fillings out of my teeth and one hell of a headache.....a lifes lesson learned!
41SucGCrF3L._SX425_.jpg

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Sorry Trump supporters, but throwing up a wall on our southern border is not as simple as "The Donald" made it sound...is it? And you didn't really think Mexico was going to pay for it, did you?

2 1/2 years later and what happened to the small parts that have been built? Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. I hate to say "I told you so" but.....

Smuggling gangs have sawed through new portions of Trump border wall: report

Smugglers in Mexico are sawing through new sections of Donald Trump's border wall

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Armstrong Patton - 1942

Getting the democrats to agree to spend on the wall is more difficult than they made it sound 10 years ago. No one thought that was going to be easy, they prefer illegals.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.
Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools
How could anyone be surprised about this?

This is terribly disappointing to say the least. I was never impressed with the design to begin with, I felt it fell far short of what Trump promised, and am very disappointed by whomever came up with it, tested it, vetted it and sold the design to the government. More than an embarrassment and waste of money, I'm sure Trump is more than outraged to be hearing this, but more so, I'm very disappointed that Trump let himself be talked into it! C'mon Donald, I expected more than this from you. This is one major fuck up and the blame rests solely in YOUR lap.

If there is any up side to any of this, it is that due to congressional obstinacy, not a whole lot of this wall was put in place, and now if we ever get around to doing it right, the drug gangs have shown us that it can only be one slobber-knocker of a badass wall that will take a tank to get through, over or under.

Pathetic.
The border patrol agents wanted a barrier they could see through and that's why they went with the bollard design rather than a solid concrete wall that would obstruct their view, severely diminishing their situational awareness.

I have an oxy-acetylene rig on my garage that I can carry with one hand. It uses "pony tanks" and has the exact cutting ability of rigs with the big tanks.

I also have a gas powered demo saw that can cut thru steel or concrete like butter.
and you wouldnt make it through one post with that set up,,,

stop being a dumbass,,

They should electrify it, like some prisons. But people occasionally escape from there also. You should march right down to the closest fence to your house and protest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as the reasons to come here are still here, they will come no matter what you do.

The Wall was nothing but Cheap Campaign sloganeering. Dopes.
They know that, at some level.

Way down deep.

Down in there somewhere.

Maybe.

Okay, I'm not really sure about that.

Not everyone can afford a welding torch. Not everyone knows how to use a welding torch.
Not everyone is a “coyote” or drug dealer.
That is a stupid comment

Yet they are committing a crime

The Wall was nothing but Cheap Campaign sloganeering. Dopes.
They know that, at some level.

Way down deep.

Down in there somewhere.

Maybe.

Okay, I'm not really sure about that.

Not everyone can afford a welding torch. Not everyone knows how to use a welding torch.
Not everyone is a “coyote” or drug dealer.
That is a stupid comment

As are those who hire them but they are never held accountable.

Yet they are committing a crime

I wonder if you guys think that's original.

Urban Dictionary: Obama Derangement Syndrome

Nutters. Funny.

I bet you thought that was original..

Nutters funny..

Urban Dictionary: Bush Derangement Syndrome

TOP DEFINITION
Bush Derangement Syndrome
The irrational belief, despite all factual evidence to the contrary, that President George W. Bush has been truthful and successful in the execution of his policies, and that his actions are in the best interests of the United States.
That Iraq had developed weapons of mass destruction; that Iraq supported Al Qaeda; that the invastion of Iraq has made America and the world safer from terrorism; that his tax cuts help the middle class.
by jmeckler November 06, 2004

Sorry Trump supporters, but throwing up a wall on our southern border is not as simple as "The Donald" made it sound...is it? And you didn't really think Mexico was going to pay for it, did you?

2 1/2 years later and what happened to the small parts that have been built? Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. I hate to say "I told you so" but.....

Smugglers in Mexico are sawing through new sections of Donald Trump's border wall

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

More proof we need those alligators...

Last edited:
Democrats believe nobody crosses the border illegally in the desert, especially bad people.

If you believe that you're a brainwashed tool.

Don't be a Democrat.

Nutters. Funny.

Nutters funny..

TOP DEFINITION
The irrational belief, despite all factual evidence to the contrary, that President George W. Bush has been truthful and successful in the execution of his policies, and that his actions are in the best interests of the United States.
That Iraq had developed weapons of mass destruction; that Iraq supported Al Qaeda; that the invastion of Iraq has made America and the world safer from terrorism; that his tax cuts help the middle class.
Correct! I remember that too!

Isn't if funny how similar the two whacked-out ends of the spectrum are?

^^^

Wall denial. Another symptom of TDS.

:cuckoo:

Nutters. Funny.

Nutters funny..

TOP DEFINITION
Correct! I remember that too!

Isn't if funny how similar the two whacked-out ends of the spectrum are?
^^^
Obvious projection from a TDS afflicted extreme partisan.

The Great Wall of Trump is impenetrable

Our President has told us so

Forum List

Back