Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Democrats say that foreign nationals don't cross the border illegally in the desert, especially bad people, so we don't need a wall. Then Democrats cheer when foreign nationals break through the wall in the desert and cross the border illegally.

Mexican cartels create new border headaches. After cutting through the base of a single bollard, smugglers can push the steel out ... 'Take the land': President Trump wants a border wall. ... characterized the breaches as “poking and prodding” by cartel smuggling crews.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

FFS! The way to fix this is to spend 1 billion on arresting homeowners who employ illegals.
And the Construction contractors. Fine them 65% of their Gross income for life. Give the illegal
20% of that to go home, and send the 20% every year to stay home in wherever they came from.
We don't need a useless wall all over the borders. After our first 1 Billion upfront funding.
The arrest will pay for the program and pay down the national debt. THIS IS A MONEYMAKER!

Last edited:
...with a power tool retailing for $100.

And you're a MORON. Not a single picture... Fuckwhit.

Why should I post photos just for you? I have already posted a picture of the breached wall, and someone else has already posted an ad for the saw that was for sale for $88. Before you start calling people a "moron" you should learn to read.
BULLSHIT! Im scouring google pics and i cant find one.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an ad for the saw have already been posted on this thread. Do your own homework.

Last edited:

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.

Fake pictures from last year

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.
Nope. Not a real pic anyway.

No doubt the cartels have a lot of resources. Ok well we need to put signs up in Spanish on the other side of the wall warning them that cutting through the wall is an act of war. Fair warning. catch them doing it and take them out with extreme predjudice. This shit needs to end.

Right. We trust our government so much that we should give them the authority to kill people suspect of committing a misdemeanor without a trial. To hell with the Bill of Rights.

the bill of rights only apply if they make it into the country,,,as long as they are on the other side of the border committing a criminal act with bad intentions they are declaring war and should be repelled or killed,,

and I am only talking about the cartels not the ones looking for a better life,,we already have legal access for them and they should follow those laws

I see. You only want our government to kill people in other countries, with whom we are at peace, who have a sign around their neck reading "Drug Cartel Member"

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).

Pictures or it didnt happen

Rebuild it make it thicker! I’d have a wild dog refuge fenced in on the border,, have them eat their kids lol

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).

^ But insists that US troops defend the Syrian border

Idiot-gram, variety: off topic post used to discredit one more FUBAR event orchestrated by his messiah.

Hahahaha.....this is so funny.!!!!

So you think that poor Mexicans carrying everything on their backs that they own can cut thru the wall with power tools they carried with them....or can carry a 30 ft ladder thru the desert? I don't think so.

You think it's funny that drug-cartels are cutting holes in the wall? I don't think it's funny, you asshole.
Think of the noise power tools make at night in the desert.....a place that you can hear people talking from half a mile away.

Shit.....by the time they get done the Border Patrol will be on their asses arresting them.
And after they find out what they're doing they'll figure out a way to prevent it. My solution is leave some holes and set traps for these motherfuckers. Give the Dummycraps a reason to bitch and complain about something other than scary phone calls.

Pictures or it didnt happen

And source names.

Once again then why are you handing out water in the desert if the wall is so easily breached?

Yeah, lets see it.

Forum List

Back