Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

For the Record:

Trump's wall is like him, a Potemkin Village.

"In politics and economics a Potemkin village is any construction (literal or figurative) built solely to deceive others into thinking that a situation is better than it really is."

...with a power tool retailing for $100.
Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools
How could anyone be surprised about this?

This is terribly disappointing to say the least. I was never impressed with the design to begin with, I felt it fell far short of what Trump promised, and am very disappointed by whomever came up with it, tested it, vetted it and sold the design to the government. More than an embarrassment and waste of money, I'm sure Trump is more than outraged to be hearing this, but more so, I'm very disappointed that Trump let himself be talked into it! C'mon Donald, I expected more than this from you. This is one major fuck up and the blame rests solely in YOUR lap.

If there is any up side to any of this, it is that due to congressional obstinacy, not a whole lot of this wall was put in place, and now if we ever get around to doing it right, the drug gangs have shown us that it can only be one slobber-knocker of a badass wall that will take a tank to get through, over or under.

Pathetic.
The border patrol agents wanted a barrier they could see through and that's why they went with the bollard design rather than a solid concrete wall that would obstruct their view, severely diminishing their situational awareness.

Bad mistake. Had they just made those beams side-by-side tight together, it would greatly improve the wall's resistance to cutting through as it is. With cameras mounted above, they could see better and over a wide area and have had far better situational awareness. By making it see through, that also allows people in Mexico to see when the coast is clear.

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).
Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.
This story is fake. No one can find a single picture of this claimed breach.

And you're a MORON. Not a single picture... Fuckwhit.

Why should I post photos just for you? I have already posted a picture of the breached wall, and someone else has already posted an ad for the saw that was for sale for $88. Before you start calling people a "moron" you should learn to read.
BULLSHIT! Im scouring google pics and i cant find one.
View attachment 287824
Thats an article from 2014 you moron. How is this Trumps wall? :laugh:

Smugglers cut through border fence in Ariz.
You said you could not find one. There is one.
The point is, it can be done, and they seem to have a way to repair it.
So I say they can cut in at any time they want too. Over just tunnel under.

Mexican police, Border Patrol uncover massive smuggling tunnel near Nogales

By Craig Reck | October 25, 2019 at 8:20 PM MST - Updated October 25 at 8:20 PM

TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - A team of Border Patrol agents and Mexican Federal Police shut down a suspected drug tunnel near Nogales, just west of the Deconcini crossing downtown.

Agents uncovered a nearly 30-foot long tunnel, most of which is on the Mexican side of the border, marking it the 123rd tunnel they’ve found since 1990. Agents found the tunnel while they checked a drainage system in the area.

upload_2019-11-3_12-15-36.png

LOL! DOPers and the useless wall of shame. Start arresting American employers. Fine them 55% of gross income for life. If you can't make money they will not come.

Last edited:

Why should I post photos just for you? I have already posted a picture of the breached wall, and someone else has already posted an ad for the saw that was for sale for $88. Before you start calling people a "moron" you should learn to read.
View attachment 287824

That isnt Trumps concrete reinforced wall. No one has been able to cut through his wall yet, and its been up for months. Is it impossible to cut through Trumps wall? No, but if its a rare event then the wall is working quite effectively. As of right now, Trumps wall has never been breached.

Also, youre dumb for posting a picture from 2014 that is not Trumps wall. :laugh:

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).
Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.

Bullshit. Technology is much more difficult to breach. The Wall still requires maintenance and patrols.

The Congress needs to reform (again) Title 8 of the US Code.

See: Title 8 of the United States Code - Ballotpedia

IMO Trump's rhetoric and current policies are F. U. B. R.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

Amazing that when Drug cartels, human traffickers, and gang members break laws and bring their evil to America Democrats cheer this as a personal victory for them.

It's almost like they hate America, or something.
The worst part is that hes cheering a fake story. No one cut through Trumps wall.

Amazing that when Drug cartels, human traffickers, and gang members break laws and bring their evil to America Democrats cheer this as a personal victory for them.

It's almost like they hate America, or something.

When and where have you seen (and recorded) American Democrats cheering drug cartels, human traffickers and gang members?

Posting lies from the White House and uttered at Trump's rallies is not reality.

View attachment 287824

That isnt Trumps concrete reinforced wall. No one has been able to cut through his wall yet, and its been up for months. Is it impossible to cut through Trumps wall? No, but if its a rare event then the wall is working quite effectively. As of right now, Trumps wall has never been breached.

Also, youre dumb for posting a picture from 2014 that is not Trumps wall. :laugh:
Where is the concrete wall?

View attachment 287824

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, does anyone know that this wasn't an "inside job," where someone on OUR side cut and bent the beam just to make Trump's wall look bad for another MSM "bad Trump press" event? I mean, is there any video of the cutting through coming from Mexico? If not, then why is everyone assuming this is easily and cheaply done with widespread breaching?

I've done my share of cutting and sawing and I cannot believe these wall beams are not a mother to cut through, especially by a person who is poor, hungry, malnourished, barefoot, has walked hundreds of miles and is likely a woman or child. o_O

Anyone cutting that beam and getting it bent to the side is young enough, strong, healthy, and trained with enough of a skill-set that they should be looking for a job in Guatemala.

Bullshit. Technology is much more difficult to breach. The Wall still requires maintenance and patrols.

Unless you’re going to have drones with guns shooting these people as they cross technology can’t do shit. It comes down to physical barriers and border patrol personnel.

View attachment 287824

Its steel tubing filled with reinforced concrete. Youve seen the pics of it. Its the slatted wall everyone has talked about for months.

View attachment 287824

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, does anyone know that this wasn't an "inside job," where someone on OUR side cut and bent the beam just to make Trump's wall look bad for another MSM "bad Trump press" event? I mean, is there any video of the cutting through coming from Mexico? If not, then why is everyone assuming this is easily and cheaply done with widespread breaching?

I've done my share of cutting and sawing and I cannot believe these wall beams are not a mother to cut through, especially by a person who is poor, hungry, malnourished, barefoot, has walked hundreds of miles and is likely a woman or child. o_O

Anyone cutting that beam and getting it bent to the side is young enough, strong, healthy, and trained with enough of a skill-set that they should be looking for a job in Guatemala.
IT DIDNT HAPPEN! Its a fake story. People not to stop talking about this as if its real.

The worst part is that hes cheering a fake story. No one cut through Trumps wall.
Let the America haters have their dream....

With the high employment, wage growth, the end of the Caliphate, and now another failed witchhunt, they're desperate for a win.

Can you name a president whose rhetoric and policies WEREN'T?

Unless you’re going to have drones with guns shooting these people as they cross technology can’t do shit. It comes down to physical barriers and border patrol personnel.

You want to shoot to kill children? You're really a ...

View attachment 287824

It has transformed to a steel fence. We call a fence a wall.

Show me a pic. Every article ive read fails to show one single pic of this happening in the concrete reinforced wall Trump has been building.

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.
Nope. Not a real pic anyway.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

You are putting me on, right? You have never heard of a knotted rope or a rope ladder? Jesus on a pogo stick....

Can you name a president whose rhetoric and policies WEREN'T?

I suppose the Domino Theory, and Reagan's Iran-Costa fuck up are in the mix. Nixon, Carter and Clinton had their own problems, but Trump outdoes all of them in spades.

Forum List

Back