Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Put up a 30 foot wall and 31 foot ladders go on sale.

Here is the vocabulary problem

When I say that we need a barrier along with a wall in some places, electronic sensors, more border guards here is what the Rumpsters hear.

"We need a Wall along a Wall in some places, Wall, more wall". And we are going to build it in Colorado and make New Mexico pay for it.

The “vocabulary problem” is with the ignorant twisted Leftists which we know you profess not to be..,haha
Anyhoo...when I say MITIGATION effort the dumbmotherfuckers say “huh, what’s mitigation...a wall won’t / can’t act as a functional mitigation measure.”
The dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that the trillions of linear feet of wall built worldwide doesn’t function as intended...the dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that wall / fence manufacturers / contractors never should have existed.

The Dems have always suggested alternative methods like Security Fencing (look up what one is), electronic measures and more boots on the ground. The funds for finishing the projected 1000 miles of Security Fencing/Wall was already allocated. Bush Jr built over 140 miles of it. The rest of the 733 miles was done under Obama. And that is new construction, not repair or replacement. In the last 3 years, are you aware that there has been between 1.3 and 1.43 billion a year allocated for repair, replacement and new construction and there has been zero inches of new construction. The other Presidents did an average of 74 miles a year of new construction on top of repair and replacement using the allocated 1.3 billion. Rump has barely been doing the repair and replacement. But he has done zero miles of new construction. Every time one of you fruitcakes claim that it's new construction it turns out that it was a repair and/or replacement of an existing structure. That leaves a few hundred million dollars unaccounted for. The only question comes up, where did the money go? The answer is, yes, Rump is running the Nation like he ran his businesses. Rump Steaks, Rump Airlines, Rump ......... He doesn't need any money stolen from the Military, what he needs is a good audit.

The problem with those alternatives is they don't slow anybody down. And, in the electronic ones, they can be jammed for huge sections so that there is no way to even know where the breach has occurred. In other words, they would be expensive, do nothing effective alternatives. But I am positive the democrats supporting them would make tons of money from their investments in those companies.

So we build nothing. Rump throws a big bash at his Golf Resorts, invites all his supporters and spends it then. The money had to go somewhere. It didn't go to boots on the ground. It didn't go to Judges, courts and Support Lawyers. It didn't go to surveillance equipment. It didn't go to new construction. Maybe it went to new solid gold muffler bearings for the Presidential Limos. When Rump finally leaves the Whitehouse, I suggest the Secret Service check his baggage closely for gold bars.

The wall will be built, and the wholesale violation of our sovereignty will end.

I guess Rump decided it was easier and cheaper to build it in Colorado. Guess those Texans are a bit hard to work with. Something about personal rights and all that nonsense. Well, cupcake, he ain't seen nothin yet .

Ummmm, those were cut with a cutting torch. You can see the slag. Are you that ignorant that you can't understand what you are looking at?

You cut the metal with a torch which weakens the cement and rebarring. The Rebarring isn't in the middle. It's near the outside so the torch can easily cut those as well. Then you take a 20lb sledge and finish the job. Time to take out a 3 by 3 sized hole would be less than a minute. Have a 5 gallon container of water to cool it down before you crawl through it or pass your drugs. If you have 30 minutes, drive a friggin van though the hole.

Nice fantasy. I actually weld. Clearly you don't.

I build steel cages for electric vehicles. And I am an old Farmer. Meaning, when you were learning how to suckle a bottle, I was suckling a stinger and a torch. In my family, if you couldn't weld, you were left on the doorstep of the nearest orphanage or church.

Has anyone reported this save anonymous sources via the Washington Post?

Well, gee whiz ...

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Sorry Trump supporters, but throwing up a wall on our southern border is not as simple as "The Donald" made it sound...is it? And you didn't really think Mexico was going to pay for it, did you?

2 1/2 years later and what happened to the small parts that have been built? Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. I hate to say "I told you so" but.....

Smuggling gangs have sawed through new portions of Trump border wall: report

Smugglers in Mexico are sawing through new sections of Donald Trump's border wall

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Armstrong Patton - 1942

Dude I am not opening your links because those picks are old taken back in January they were test cuts by the government and an oxygen-acetylene cutting torch was used. The cutting torch needed t make that cut would also need the big cylinders which are about 200 pounds for the oxygen and 200 pounds for the acetylene. Sure you could load them on a truck or trailer but that would make them more detectable.

complex problems do not have simple solutions

despite the multitudes of simpletons insisting so

~S~

Wall whinners why do you have a door that locks on your home?
"He looked right at the camera and smiled -- like, 'oh, it doesn't matter, you're not going to catch me,'" he said.
harbor-city-break-in.gif

harbor-city-break-in.gif

bexley_burglary-c9bd.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
The steel-and-concrete portions of the walls, which President Donald Trump has touted as the solution to the flow of undocumented immigrants coming across the US-Mexico border, can be sawed apart with at least one commercially available cordless tool that retails for less than $100, according to the Post, which cites US border officials with knowledge of the damage.

In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego.

Well, I'm just shocked.
Shocked, I say.
Partisan moron is what you are.
:itsok:
Hilarious watching you shitforbrains Leftards acting like this is a big deal and justification for your open border bullshit.
My "open border bullshit"?

Hmm.

Please quote me. Back up your words.

You lie as easily as your hero does.
There is nothing wrong with lying when it is used for a proper purpose such as standing up and defending our President. Many Americans are stuck with the old belief of "bearing false witness" is a major important commandment when in fact, of the ten commandments it is one of the least important. If evangelical preachers can accept lying from our President, we should all accept lying from him.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Sorry Trump supporters, but throwing up a wall on our southern border is not as simple as "The Donald" made it sound...is it? And you didn't really think Mexico was going to pay for it, did you?

2 1/2 years later and what happened to the small parts that have been built? Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. I hate to say "I told you so" but.....

Smuggling gangs have sawed through new portions of Trump border wall: report

Smugglers in Mexico are sawing through new sections of Donald Trump's border wall

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Armstrong Patton - 1942

And yet you seem to have missed the one simple sentence in the whole article. significantly increased security and deterrence” along sections of the border in the San Diego and El Centro areas in California.

Well, I'm just shocked.
Shocked, I say.
Partisan moron is what you are.
:itsok:
Hilarious watching you shitforbrains Leftards acting like this is a big deal and justification for your open border bullshit.
My "open border bullshit"?

Hmm.

Please quote me. Back up your words.

You lie as easily as your hero does.
There is nothing wrong with lying when it is used for a proper purpose such as standing up and defending our President. Many Americans are stuck with the old belief of "bearing false witness" is a major important commandment when in fact, of the ten commandments it is one of the least important. If evangelical preachers can accept lying from our President, we should all accept lying from him.
Post-honesty America.

I have an oxy-acetylene rig on my garage that I can carry with one hand. It uses "pony tanks" and has the exact cutting ability of rigs with the big tanks.

I also have a gas powered demo saw that can cut thru steel or concrete like butter.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
And your answer is open borders for the drug cartels so they can murder and rape more Americans.

And it wasn’t a new section of wall.

Sorry, pal. They are cutting through the wall everywhere that it blocks their way.

Then why are illegal rapist killer midget Mexicans dying in the desert and you handing out water???

I hand out water because it is the right thing to do.

So we can clearly understand your motive...tell us...what part of that disgusting shithole Mehico are you from and how long have you been fucking real Americans over?
------------------------------------------ think that he claims to live on the Border and eating 'burritos' all the time with his familia .

Forum List

Back