Illegals In Mexico Begin Hunger Stike - 'We Are Fighting For 'OUR RIGHTS'?!

Excuse me for stating the obvious but we can’t afford and more leaches.
honduran-caravan-17.jpg

Unfortunately , we have to deal with them

&&&&&&>>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!

5:37 AM - 22 Oct 2018

My solution isn't all that complicated , it only lacks one element, a leader with balls

~S~

Excuse me for stating the obvious but we can’t afford and more leaches.
honduran-caravan-17.jpg

Unfortunately , we have to deal with them

&&&&&&>>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!

5:37 AM - 22 Oct 2018

My solution isn't all that complicated , it only lacks one element, a leader with balls

~S~
We don’t have to deal with them. They’re in Mexico so they have to deal with them. For decades Mexico has encouraged migrants to traverse their country to get to ours, now they are going to have to pay for that action. They’re not in The USA and they are not going to get into the USA illegally. It’s Mexicos problem and the only responsibility we have is to keep our borders secure and keep illegals out.

We don’t have to deal with them.

we're already having to deal w/'em , and because Trump had to make such a big STINK about them, we can no longer ignore them

~S~
So are you saying he should have been quiet and let them in? That’s not going to happen. We finally have a President that will stand for Americans and not the criminals trying to enter our country. They’re criminals as soon as they cross our border illegally. Yes even the baby’s and toddlers.

and IKE and his 'Operation WETBACK worked fine for my generation of kids n school and later on as we looked for jobs . Just a comment showing that my parents Greatest Generation new how to fix things .
maybe, in right wing fantasy;

we have alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror and twenty-one billion in debt.
------------------------------ hey , Operation Wetback worked fine for my Generation DPalos .
it was unconstitutional. The right wing doesn't care about natural rights.
Are you saying everyone in the world has a “natural right” to come to this country and live on welfare? Man that’s just screwed up. The only “natural right” they have is to die of starvation if they don’t want to support themselves. I sure don’t want them being a drain on our society. The 50’s was a differnt time and we weren’t $20,000,000,000,000 in debt. Excuse me for stating the obvious but we can’t afford and more leaches.
no. I am saying we should abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror since they don't solve any problems and only create refugees.

and IKE and his 'Operation WETBACK worked fine for my generation of kids n school and later on as we looked for jobs . Just a comment showing that my parents Greatest Generation new how to fix things .
maybe, in right wing fantasy;

we have alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror and twenty-one billion in debt.
------------------------------ hey , Operation Wetback worked fine for my Generation DPalos .
it was unconstitutional. The right wing doesn't care about natural rights.
Are you saying everyone in the world has a “natural right” to come to this country and live on welfare? Man that’s just screwed up. The only “natural right” they have is to die of starvation if they don’t want to support themselves. I sure don’t want them being a drain on our society. The 50’s was a differnt time and we weren’t $20,000,000,000,000 in debt. Excuse me for stating the obvious but we can’t afford and more leaches.
Natural right is a made up, feel good euphemism from libbies
Illegals do have humanitarian rights but no American citizen granted rights. We can’t just shoot them but as far as being legally, morally obligated to fulfill their “natural rights”, there is no such thing and we have no such obligation.
Our Constitution applies to Persons.

No more Beans for the Beanies???????

Oh noes, how long will that last, before the Taco-Panic attacks, begin?
let's upgrade Ellis Island and increase the minimum wage; the right wing complains there are not enough white people in our republic.

The U.S.A is supposed to be a Pan-Europa, not a Pan-Frijole.

Especially, when they come illegally, that simply shouldn't be tolerated.
Our federal Constitution was designed to be gender and race neutral from Inception.

Ellis Island could process thousands per day.

The Founding Fathers only wanted Free Whites of good character to become U.S Citizens, this is according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Now, explain why Illegal Brown hordes, should be allowed in, judging those facts,eh?
a better understanding of Constitutional law?

Our federal Constitution was designed to be gender and race neutral from Inception.

let's upgrade Ellis Island and increase the minimum wage; the right wing complains there are not enough white people in our republic.

You seem to be a broken record.

our border policies are unnecessary and improper if they are not market friendly. there is no need for social crisis when upgrading Ellis Island is much more cost effective and could solve this dilemma in a more market friendly manner.

Market friendly? What are you babbling about now, Daniel? Upgrading Ellis Island? Do you not know that Ellis Island hasn't been used for processing immigrants since the 1950's? You continue to prove yourself the board idiot!

we're already having to deal w/'em , and because Trump had to make such a big STINK about them, we can no longer ignore them

~S~
So are you saying he should have been quiet and let them in? That’s not going to happen. We finally have a President that will stand for Americans and not the criminals trying to enter our country. They’re criminals as soon as they cross our border illegally. Yes even the baby’s and toddlers.
--------------------------------------------------- agree , for the most part , maybe . According to another thread though that i just Glanced at some of these sick invaders are being treated for their disease in the USA . Whats next , a job and an apartment in 'los angeles' Cutter ??

It's called "Come in here the right way, the legally way" No??????

We have taken enough Mexicans to last for years and years. Sorry, but we are full for the next few decades at least.

Now, better go make their own countries great rather than turning this one into their shithole. Protest their own government for producing crap.

Last edited:

~S~
We ignored them before under Obama.......they came........went through the process....released on bond...........never show up for court....

Just put the Welcome mat out...........Because that is all he did.

well i dunno Eagle, i'm reading he gassed them too......may/may not have even been newsworthy at the time?

~S~

well i dunno Eagle, i'm reading he gassed them too......may/may not have even been newsworthy at the time?

~S~
Are we gassing them now...........That is history........ancient in regards from today in a drug war that was half assed...........

The solution is for them to take back their countries.........as many are and have done in Mexico............they got tired of the killing.......formed militias.........and fought back..............time for more to do that.

The U.S.A is supposed to be a Pan-Europa, not a Pan-Frijole.

Especially, when they come illegally, that simply shouldn't be tolerated.

The Founding Fathers only wanted Free Whites of good character to become U.S Citizens, this is according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Now, explain why Illegal Brown hordes, should be allowed in, judging those facts,eh?
a better understanding of Constitutional law?

You seem to be a broken record.
The right wing has no valid political rebuttals.

Thank goodness for our doctrine of separation of powers.

our border policies are unnecessary and improper if they are not market friendly. there is no need for social crisis when upgrading Ellis Island is much more cost effective and could solve this dilemma in a more market friendly manner.

Market friendly? What are you babbling about now, Daniel? Upgrading Ellis Island? Do you not know that Ellis Island hasn't been used for processing immigrants since the 1950's? You continue to prove yourself the board idiot!
lol. That is the whole and entire reason for the upgrade. Only the right wing, never gets it.

lol. That is the whole and entire reason for the upgrade. Only the right wing, never gets it.

Upgrade? The processing center doesn't EXIST anymore and hasn't since the 50's! So why would anyone be STUPID enough to create a new one in New York City to handle immigrants coming into the country on our Mexican border? You've got the common sense of a Dodo bird, Daniel!

Upgrade? The processing center doesn't EXIST anymore and hasn't since the 50's! So why would anyone be STUPID enough to create a new one in New York City to handle immigrants coming into the country on our Mexican border? You've got the common sense of a Dodo bird, Daniel!
the facility still exists along with the Island. only the right wing appeals to right wing fantasy instead of reason.

how long are we going to gas people seeking liberty and freedom from the violence and lousy government they have to deal with now?

let's upgrade Ellis Island to solve this problem on our borders.

“let's upgrade Ellis Island to solve this problem on our borders.”
Hold on a minute... if we began processing wetbacks at Ellis wouldn’t that be a downgrade from its intended function of processing white Europeans?

the facility still exists along with the Island. only the right wing appeals to right wing fantasy instead of reason.
We'll call Ellis Island Fantasy Island for you.................thinking we are going to ship them across the country to process them there is beyond stupid..............are you going to be that little midget in the show.............The plane ....the plane.....the plane.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back