Illegals kill Virginia teen

Illegals have a lower crime rate than the legals. Just save it next time.

Brilliant ! So then we should let 'em all in then !!
Well if it was only them the crime rate would be lower. That's what you want, right?

That or to just blame your lot in life on the Beaners...

What I want is for people from other countries to respect our laws.
This is another murder that needn't have ever happened had our laws been respected and enforced.
I realize though as a liberal simple logic escapes you.

Legal or not,hispanics make up a large portion of crimes committed in the U.S.
All you have to do is read a newspaper.
So you just hate the Beaners, we get it.

We hate you, much MUCH more.
Since you are walking, talking evil to me, that comes as no surprise.

Blow it out your ass.

All those white people that have died in the last 24 hours and you choose the one that involves a minority because white lives matter....yawn

Well if it was only them the crime rate would be lower. That's what you want, right?

This is another murder that needn't have ever happened had our laws been respected and enforced.
I'd like Americans to respect our laws and not kill each other, but that doesn't happen either. Only if it fits your racism do you care...

All those white people that have died in the last 24 hours and you choose the one that involves a minority because white lives matter....yawn

See you're just too stupid to comprehend the point.
I would explain it for the millionth time, but what's the point.

You didnt explain the point once. So maybe you're too stupid to explain it also?

I'd like Americans to respect our laws and not kill each other, but that doesn't happen either. Only if it fits your racism do you care...

The fact that these invaders did the murder makes it doubly harder to accept, I know if I were the parents I would not only be furious with the murderers, but I would be furious that my country failed to keep these people out of here.
Again, since you are a challenged individual I don't expect you to be capable of understanding.

The fact that these invaders did the murder makes it doubly harder to accept, I know if I were the parents I would not only be furious with the murderers, but I would be furious that my country failed to keep these people out of here.
Again, since you are a challenged individual I don't expect you to be capable of understanding.
For 60 years the borders haven't been closed. Try and see the forest for the trees, it's what adults do...

You didnt explain the point once. So maybe you're too stupid to explain it also?

It's obvious, you either see it or you don't. If you need it explained, it's a lost cause to even bother.

It's obvious, you either see it or you don't. If you need it explained, it's a lost cause to even bother.

Sorry, when you said you explained it...I didnt realize that meant you didnt explain it and it didnt need explaining

:banana:

Beaners?

Legal or not,hispanics make up a large portion of crimes committed in the U.S.
All you have to do is read a newspaper.
So you just hate the Beaners, we get it.

So what does that have to do with the facts?
1 fact, out of many. Chosen only because he hates Beaners...

Forum List

Back