Illegals kill Virginia teen

Trick question kids, you have to send your kid though one of two neighborhoods all alone. The first one is all legal Americans, and the second one is all illegals. Now, based only on the crime statistics, which neighborhood do you choose?

Trick question kids, you have to send your kid though one of two neighborhoods all alone. The first one is all legal Americans, and the second one is all illegals. Now, based only on the crime statistics, which neighborhood do you choose?

Legal.

Legal.
Great. You just greatly increased the chances of your kid being killed. Good job...
FT_13.10.07_Prevalence-of-Crime.png

My point being... well, you just confirmed it.
Wetbacks, Mexicans, all Hispanics...

It is ok for Paintmyhouse to use racial slurs because he is a leftie.

DIfferent rules for different people.

Where have you been?
Anyone can call anyone else anything, but if some big bad-ass Beaner knocks you out cold don't say you weren't warned...

Kind of dodged my point there, didn't ya speedy?

Warned? Warned about what?

Legal.
Great. You just greatly increased the chances of your kid being killed. Good job...

Don't know, don't care what BS stats you are playing with.

Legal.

They aren't BS, hence the problem. Illegals keep their heads down, mostly.

For example: Surprise! Donald Trump is wrong about immigrants and crime.

Legal.

Yeah, I just don't buy it.

Legal.

Of course you don't, it's reality.

I doubt it.

I'm sure there is some form of a lie buried in those stats somewhere.

All those white people that have died in the last 24 hours and you choose the one that involves a minority because white lives matter....yawn
murdered by illlegal aliens...exactly the 3rd world peasants we want out of this country.

I doubt it.

I'm sure there is some form of a lie buried in those stats somewhere.
oh there is, they forget to include the crime of entering the country without permission, or the crime of using a false ID.
Then they include ALL crime, not just violent crime.
a chart not worthy of discussing.

Illegals have a lower crime rate than the legals. Just save it next time.

Legal or not,hispanics make up a large portion of crimes committed in the U.S.
All you have to do is read a newspaper.
So you just hate the Beaners, we get it.
Ive noticed that you use a lot of racial slurs.

Yep. If a con did it, he would think it was racist.

But since his heart is pure and he is a leftie, he gets a pass.

LMAO..You invent hypothetical scenarios peopled with figments of your imagination doing things in whimsical places that you made up in your own mind ...and you demand people refute whatever imaginary results you allege.

....and if they can't you pretend you "won" the debate. weird tactic..do you fool many people with that gambit?

Illegals have a lower crime rate than the legals. Just save it next time.

Legal or not,hispanics make up a large portion of crimes committed in the U.S.
All you have to do is read a newspaper.
So you just hate the Beaners, we get it.

So what does that have to do with the facts?
1 fact, out of many. Chosen only because he hates Beaners...

Yeah...just like I hate white trash and ni$%ers.
Oh...and my ex fiancee would disagree with you that I dont like hispanics.

Forum List

Back