Illegals protesting Trump pushing more to vote for him

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Donald Trump rally protests backfire as anti-American images push undecided voters his way

The ugly protest scenes outside Donald Trump’s rallies are doing more damage to the protesters than to Mr. Trump’s political chances, according to analysts who say the violence and anti-American sentiments are backfiring.

Protesters in Albuquerque, New Mexico, last week toted Mexican flags, burned American flags and clashed with police, racking up $50,000 in damage to the neighborhood.

Perhaps even worse for the rioters, they are likely chasing undecided voters toward the side of the man they are protesting.

“When people show up throwing bottles and waving the Mexican flag, you have had a lot of people who may have not been willing to support Trump who see this and say the enemy of my enemy is my friend,” said former Rep. Tom Davis, who ran House Republicans’ campaign committee for two cycles a decade ago. “There is no question these are helping Trump, and Democrats know that.”

The billionaire businessman’s stern calls to tighten border controls, his vow to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico and his declaration that Mexican society is sending “rapists” and other bad elements to the U.S. have angered Hispanic activists, who view Mr. Trump’s campaign as a tipping point in politics.

Inflammatory: A protester sets a Donald Trump campaign hat on fire during ... more >

LMAO! GO TRUMP!

That the wetbacks cant figure this out is amazing to me....but then I think about the BLM morons and it all makes perfect sense.

Who are analysts who are making such silly remarks, and are being quoted in your OP? I've read other articles by the author you quoted, and most of them also mention analysts, but never reveal who they are. Is there any reason to believe this article is more than a Trump supporter trying to discredit his opposition?

(A) Who are these Trump "protesters," Hispanic and otherwise? Do they have jobs/Are they paying taxes? Are they in the country legally? Are they being compensated to "protest"?

(B) Are the "Hispanics" who are in the country legally intelligent enough to realize that the illegals are, figuratively speaking, "eating their lunch?" I gather that polling the opinions of such people can be problematic, but if I were a self-supporting person of Mexican nationality, and able to legally vote, I would be voting FOR Trump. Of course government teat-suckers of any nationality or race will be voting for HRC, so as far as cogent analysis of their votes, there can be none.

(C) What, exactly, is being protested? Hate? The serious enforcement of American immigration laws? The laws themselves? The idea that many Americans consider the flood of illegals to be a plague on our society? I really don't get it.

Forum List

Back