Illegals, Unemployment and Food Stamps Down, Markets Soar

Thanks Obama.
5g0FC8XX_400x400.jpg
He's not in office.

His work in office still effects the economy. New presidents do not have an effect on the economy for at least a year.

I had a lot of issues with Obama but the economy was the one thing he did right. Pulled us out of a recession.
The economy started to pick up after Trump won the election.
Great, yet another brain-dead con shares its delusions on the forum.

Oh, brain-dead con? In which areas has the economy "picked up" since the election?

In the 9 months recorded since the election, the BLS recorded 1.2 million jobs added. Pales in comparison to the 2.0 million jobs added during the previous 9 months.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

In the 8 months recorded since the election, inflation has averaged 2.44%. More than double the 1.13% during the previous 8 months.

Historical Inflation Rate- Annual Inflation rates from 1913 to the present |InflationData.com

GDP over the last 3 quarters, up 1.4%, is the same as the previous three quarters.

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdplev.xls

Funny how all of you that want to give Obama credit refuse to acknowledge that while he was claiming to have created jobs, he was creating more and more on food stamps.

When the stock market hit record highs under Obama, you couldn't wait to get in line to kiss his black ass. When it's over 22,000 under Trump, you still kiss his black ass. Why couldn't the black guy do as well as then white guy?
As of May 11, Trump’s odds of being impeached during his first term were sitting at a whopping 60 percent.---https://www.inverse.com/article/26292-donald-trump-impeachment-odds

He's not in office.

His work in office still effects the economy. New presidents do not have an effect on the economy for at least a year.

I had a lot of issues with Obama but the economy was the one thing he did right. Pulled us out of a recession.

Oh, brain-dead con? In which areas has the economy "picked up" since the election?

In the 9 months recorded since the election, the BLS recorded 1.2 million jobs added. Pales in comparison to the 2.0 million jobs added during the previous 9 months.

In the 8 months recorded since the election, inflation has averaged 2.44%. More than double the 1.13% during the previous 8 months.

Historical Inflation Rate- Annual Inflation rates from 1913 to the present |InflationData.com

GDP over the last 3 quarters, up 1.4%, is the same as the previous three quarters.

Funny how all of you that want to give Obama credit refuse to acknowledge that while he was claiming to have created jobs, he was creating more and more on food stamps.

When the stock market hit record highs under Obama, you couldn't wait to get in line to kiss his black ass. When it's over 22,000 under Trump, you still kiss his black ass. Why couldn't the black guy do as well as then white guy?
As of May 11, Trump’s odds of being impeached during his first term were sitting at a whopping 60 percent.---https://www.inverse.com/article/26292-donald-trump-impeachment-odds

From such a reliable source.

WTF are you smoking? First of all, SNAP participation is not an indicator of the economy. Secondly, SNAP participation increased 51% under Obama but it increased 64% under Bush. I have no doubt you never said anything critical about Bush for that. And since race seems so pressing to you, I can only guess that's because you're racist.

As far as the stock market, Trump has nothing on Obama...

Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 139%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%

Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 11%
  • NASDAQ: UP 14%
  • S&P500: UP 9%

SNAP is an indicator of whether or not you can do for yourself/your family what is your responsibility to do. Since having a job is the best way to do so, if more people were working, why were more people using something that should be used less if they are working?

Difference between Obama and Bush was that unemployment was going up under Bush while food stamp use was going up. Only under Obama are we expected to believe that an inverse relationship is how things are supposed to work.

Keep puckering. Only a NL would compare numbers over an 8 year span to number over 1/16 that span. You got your BOY in office and he fucked it up. I guess you have to cover for him in order to ever have a chance of getting another.
Moron... again... SNAP participation is not an economic indicator. I responded to an idiot who falsely claimed the economy has picked up since the election by posting economic indicators to prove that idiot is an idiot. That apparently bothers you, so here you are trying to divert the conversion to be about SNAP participation, (which grew more under Bush than Obama anyway) which is not an economic indicator.

Most folks who went on it between 2008-2011 did so as a result of Bush's Great Recession anyway.

Never said it was.

One would expect SNAP to increase when unemployment increases. Only Obama dumbasses would expect it to go up when unemployment was going down. Doesn't work that way.
That was the conversation you injected your nonsense with. Pay attention next time.

The right wing is so droll. Odds are just that.

WTF are you smoking? First of all, SNAP participation is not an indicator of the economy. Secondly, SNAP participation increased 51% under Obama but it increased 64% under Bush. I have no doubt you never said anything critical about Bush for that. And since race seems so pressing to you, I can only guess that's because you're racist.

Obama:

Trump:

SNAP is an indicator of whether or not you can do for yourself/your family what is your responsibility to do. Since having a job is the best way to do so, if more people were working, why were more people using something that should be used less if they are working?

Difference between Obama and Bush was that unemployment was going up under Bush while food stamp use was going up. Only under Obama are we expected to believe that an inverse relationship is how things are supposed to work.

Keep puckering. Only a NL would compare numbers over an 8 year span to number over 1/16 that span. You got your BOY in office and he fucked it up. I guess you have to cover for him in order to ever have a chance of getting another.
Moron... again... SNAP participation is not an economic indicator. I responded to an idiot who falsely claimed the economy has picked up since the election by posting economic indicators to prove that idiot is an idiot. That apparently bothers you, so here you are trying to divert the conversion to be about SNAP participation, (which grew more under Bush than Obama anyway) which is not an economic indicator.

Most folks who went on it between 2008-2011 did so as a result of Bush's Great Recession anyway.

Never said it was.

One would expect SNAP to increase when unemployment increases. Only Obama dumbasses would expect it to go up when unemployment was going down. Doesn't work that way.
That was the conversation you injected your nonsense with. Pay attention next time.

It wasn't, as you claimed, stated to be an economic indicator.

Depends on who is making the odds. Odds are when a black baby is born it will be a bastard. Odd are that blacks have a 1 in 3 1/2 chance of being on food stamps.

I guess odds are just that. Difference is my odds are verifiable and yours are speculation. Fact vs. opinion.

Depends on who is making the odds. Odds are when a black baby is born it will be a bastard. Odd are that blacks have a 1 in 3 1/2 chance of being on food stamps.

I guess odds are just that. Difference is my odds are verifiable and yours are speculation. Fact vs. opinion.
Odds are, it was lousy public policies that allowed that to happen. Means testing is for those for whom merely solving for a poverty of money, may not be enough. For all of the rest, merely solving for a simple poverty money, is enough.

Odds are, it was lousy public policies that allowed that to happen. Means testing is for those for whom merely solving for a poverty of money, may not be enough. For all of the rest, merely solving for a simple poverty money, is enough.

Odds are they simply can't do any better and no amount of money will change what isn't related to money in any way.

It's not lousy public policy a black female can't keep her legs closed and produce bastard babies. It's a lousy personal policy. It's not a lousy public policy that blacks use food stamps at a 1 in every 3 1/2 rate. It's a lousy personal policy.

Odds are they simply can't do any better and no amount of money will change what isn't related to money in any way.

It's not lousy public policy a black female can't keep her legs closed and produce bastard babies. It's a lousy personal policy. It's not a lousy public policy that blacks use food stamps at a 1 in every 3 1/2 rate. It's a lousy personal policy.
Dear, the laws of demand and supply do not stop working, not even for right wing fantasy.

Solving for a simple poverty of money on an at-will basis will solve our problems.

Because, Persons will no longer have that Excuse.

Dear, the laws of demand and supply do not stop working, not even for right wing fantasy.

Solving for a simple poverty of money on an at-will basis will solve our problems.

Has nothing to do with supply and demand. It has everything to do with certain groups being unable to control their personal choices then expecting the rest of us that do to support the bad results.

If someone wants to solve their poverty situation, don't do things that produce the situation.

Obama:

Trump:

Never said it was.

Following a train of thought is a real problem for ya, isn't it? I never said you injected that into the dialog as an economic indicator.

A moron idiotically claimed the economy has picked up since the election. That's about the economy.

Using economic indicators, I proved he's a retard. That was a problem for you so you tried to divert to discussing SNAP participation, which fails miserably in refuting my post since it doesn't measure the economy.

Odds are, if you're a racist, you're also a conservative.

I took this off the net, it's probably correct:
SNAP benefits cost $70.9 billion in fiscal year 2016 and supplied roughly 44.2 million Americans with an average of $125.51 for each person per month in food assistance.
Not sure why some people are always freaking out over food stamps since the money does go right back into the economy and food stamps do a lot of good, like feeding kids whose parents can't seem to do without assistance for whatever reason. Is there abuse with food stamps? For sure, there's abuse in all systems, even the department of "defense", which goes into the trillions.

Markets are down hard today on Trump's saber-rattling on NK.

Blacks onetime had a close family unit. Then liberals have them welfare and made them slaves once again.

SNAP benefits cost $70.9 billion in fiscal year 2016 and supplied roughly 44.2 million Americans with an average of $125.51 for each person per month in food assistance.
Not sure why some people are always freaking out over food stamps since the money does go right back into the economy and food stamps do a lot of good, like feeding kids whose parents can't seem to do without assistance for whatever reason. Is there abuse with food stamps? For sure, there's abuse in all systems, even the department of "defense", which goes into the trillions.
So Trump is screwing up by helping people get jobs and getting them off food stamps? No wonder you probably think Obama was a great success.

Never said it was.

Following a train of thought is a real problem for ya, isn't it? I never said you injected that into the dialog as an economic indicator.

A moron idiotically claimed the economy has picked up since the election. That's about the economy.

Using economic indicators, I proved he's a retard. That was a problem for you so you tried to divert to discussing SNAP participation, which fails miserably in refuting my post since it doesn't measure the economy.

SNAP has a direct relationship with employment numbers. You want people to believe that it suddenly becomes an inverse relationship when Obama is President. SNAP use isn't an economic indicator but it is an indicator of whether or not more or less people are working.

So Trump is screwing up by helping people get jobs and getting them off food stamps? No wonder you probably think Obama was a great success.

Apparently they thought Obama was helping people by putting them on food stamps while claiming more people were doing something, working a job, that should produce a result of less use not more.

Odds are, if you're a racist, you're also a conservative.

Yet you show no proof of anyone being a racist.

Has nothing to do with supply and demand. ....

Only in Right Wing fantasy.

Forum List

Back