🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

For example, that new Boeing plant in Charleston, SC...Those people will not have to worry about working elsewhere. As long as they perform and as long as the company has work, they are set.....And NON UNION..
Passe.

Well, yeah, I guess if you want to fly on the plane built by Cleetus and Goober becauset that was a better job than being Possum Catcher, that's something.

I'd rather fly on the plane built by professionals.

See that's the problem with you union types. "Good enough is good enough"..
You are satisfied with "above average"..What the fuck is THAT?..
Look, in my book you either do it perfect or it is a total failure. If it's not 100% it is ZERO percent.
100% is the STANDARD......Above average( In school that is a "B"..or 84- 90) means you allow yourself to screw up as much as 16% of the work you do...
I have no idea what it is you do, but in you we're in my line of work, you DO NOT get to screw up...EVER...You fuck up, you are written up. Do it again and you are no longer part of my plan.
Now, in your world, you always had a union steward there to protect you when you fucked up...That's bullshit. And THAT is why unions are so screwed. Unions protect the mediocre and the incompetent. While the outstanding get no extra credit for being outstanding.

Unless you are a brain surgeon or something, everyone makes mistakes. Sorry.

My guess, you make a mistake, you find a scapegoat and frankly, you just seem like that type.

[

You know what I don't understand about you?

Probably a lot of things. It's your refusal to be educated or open your mind that's sort of disturbing...

But you are emblamatic of the Right WIng these days... full of hate, not understanding history is passing you by.

I've passed you by...
Nice dodge

So tell me why don't you get a job in a union controlled industry because you obviously hate working for all the douche bags that dominate whatever it is you do now? Then you'd be in one of your beloved unions and paying dues and you would never have to worry about douche bags screwing you over ever again.

And you identify me as "right wing" whatever that means and that tells me that you are incapable of thinking outside a two dimensional pigeonhole.

Nice dodge

So tell me why don't you get a job in a union controlled industry because you obviously hate working for all the douche bags that dominate whatever it is you do now? Then you'd be in one of your beloved unions and paying dues and you would never have to worry about douche bags screwing you over ever again.

And you identify me as "right wing" whatever that means and that tells me that you are incapable of thinking outside a two dimensional pigeonhole.

Oh, please, guy, you are part of the Right Wing Crazy poision the GOP needs to rid itself of before it becomes a marginal party.

I would LOVE to be in a union. I would like it if all workplaces were unionized. And honestly, if I had to do it all over again, I might have done what my brother did, join the same union my dad did. Instead I joined the miltiary and went to college. You know, what the union hating right tells you is the "secret" to success.

Except while a college degree might have meant something back in the 1980's when I got one, now, not so much.

Oh, hey, and to hopefull close this discussion off.

Judge to Quinn: Pay union raises

SPRINGFIELD - About 30,000 state employees could be in line for pay hikes canceled more than a year ago by Gov. Pat Quinn.

Cook County Circuit Court Judge Richard Billik ruled Thursday that Quinn is obligated to pay raises worth 5.25 percent to members of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees union.

Nice dodge

Oh, please, guy, you are part of the Right Wing Crazy poision the GOP needs to rid itself of before it becomes a marginal party.

Sorry but I am not and have never been a repugnantcan. I know that's hard for you to wrap that little brain of yours around but keep trying.

I would LOVE to be in a union. I would like it if all workplaces were unionized. And honestly, if I had to do it all over again, I might have done what my brother did, join the same union my dad did. Instead I joined the miltiary and went to college. You know, what the union hating right tells you is the "secret" to success.

So why don't you get a job in a union shop? There's nothing stopping you. Then you'd be happy and you wouldn't have all those douche bags and that man you keep talking about fucking up your life.

Nice dodge

Sorry but I am not and have never been a repugnantcan. I know that's hard for you to wrap that little brain of yours around but keep trying.

So you vote for some whacky third party that is to politics what the Jehovah's Witnesses are to Christianity? Seriously?

Hold on, cheking my "give a fuck" meter...

give-a-fuck.php.gif

I always find it amusing that the people who have marginalized the GOP disown it most of the time.

So why don't you get a job in a union shop? There's nothing stopping you. Then you'd be happy and you wouldn't have all those douche bags and that man you keep talking about fucking up your life.

Can't change my career path 26 years in, dude.

So you vote for some whacky third party that is to politics what the Jehovah's Witnesses are to Christianity? Seriously?

I always find it amusing that the people who have marginalized the GOP disown it most of the time.

Your point if that's what it is is meaningless. I vote for third party candidates and I never vote for incumbents. The Republicrat machine is the most corrupt entity out there except for the fucking government itself.

Why not? People do it all the time.

Or is it that you might not get paid the same salary

You must be greedy.

Last edited:

Your point if that's what it is is meaningless. I vote for third party candidates and I never vote for incumbents. The Republicrat machine is the most corrupt entity out there except for the fucking government itself.

I would really love to take all you whackadoodles who hate government, and put you in some desolate region and let you all work it out. Seriously. I mean, it's like you want to enjoy all the benefits of civilized society, you just don't want to pay any of the price for it.

Time to act like a grownup, guy.

You must be greedy.

I'm not sure who these "people" you talk about are...

fact is, getting rid of unions was the biggest mistake ever made by working people....

I would really love to take all you whackadoodles who hate government, and put you in some desolate region and let you all work it out. Seriously. I mean, it's like you want to enjoy all the benefits of civilized society, you just don't want to pay any of the price for it.

Time to act like a grownup, guy.

Typical ovine you are. I do not "hate" the government. I do not want to get rid of government. I know some government is necessary and I also know that too much government is antithetical too freedom.

I have a healthy distrust of government and politicians. You see I unlike you am not a blissfully ignorant sheep.

And you tell me to grow up? You who blame all the douche bags and the "man" for your troubles? You who are too ineffectual to do anything about your perceived wrongs? You who are too chickenshit to take control of your own life?

You must be greedy.

I'm not sure who these "people" you talk about are...

fact is, getting rid of unions was the biggest mistake ever made by working people....
Maybe their with "the man" you keep talking about.

But tell me you don't know or haven't heard of anyone changing careers ever in their life?

People do it all the time.

Last edited:
[

But tell me you don't know or haven't heard of anyone changing careers ever in their life?

Yup. I'll tell you that. Never known anyone who did that, not fucking once.

[

Typical ovine you are. I do not "hate" the government. I do not want to get rid of government. I know some government is necessary and I also know that too much government is antithetical too freedom.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the typical whine of the whackadoodle right. The mean old government is keeping me down by telling me I can't have a howitzer in my backyard or telling me I can't smoke in a maternity ward... or whatever other anti-social, selfish shit you want to engage in.

[

Yup. I'll tell you that. Never known anyone who did that, not fucking once.

[

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the typical whine of the whackadoodle right. The mean old government is keeping me down by telling me I can't have a howitzer in my backyard or telling me I can't smoke in a maternity ward... or whatever other anti-social, selfish shit you want to engage in.

Go build your straw men somewhere else

Nice dodge

Except while a college degree might have meant something back in the 1980's when I got one, now, not so much.

Love how you fore go principles and work for douche bags.

I think this is going to be a bad 4 years for unions. Obama doesn't need to get reelected anymore.

Meh, you can think that, but not really.

Fact is, unions are going to come back stronger than ever, because the kinds of abuses that made them necessary to start with are being repeated.

Well, go join one, put your money where your mouth is. You talk the talk, but you are not walking the walk.

I think this is going to be a bad 4 years for unions. Obama doesn't need to get reelected anymore.

Fact is, unions are going to come back stronger than ever, because the kinds of abuses that made them necessary to start with are being repeated.

Well, go join one, put your money where your mouth is. You talk the talk, but you are not walking the walk.

My line of work isn't unionized.. unfortunately. Wish it were.

Wish everyone had a union.

My line of work isn't unionized.. unfortunately. Wish it were.

Wish everyone had a union.
So form a union. Then get a life.

Forum List

Back