Illinois Senator: ‘We Raised Your Taxes $1 Billion Just to Spend on Migrants’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I don't think fossil Joe and Democrats realize the tsunami they've created by inviting the third-world to flood in.
Apparently they believe Americans are ok with their city services across this nation being overwhelmed by this flood. It would be nice if all Americans could choose to exempt themselves from having to foot this bill. Better still, how about charging an excise tax on anyone voting for a Democrat?

GOP Ill. Lawmaker: We Raised Taxes to Pay for Migrants​

A Republican Illinois state senator has decried the passage of a $53.1 billion budget by the Democrat-controlled Legislature, claiming taxes were raised nearly $1 billion alone to spend on illegal immigrants who have flooded the state because of President Joe Biden’s open border policies.

“We just passed the largest budget in Illinois state history,” state Sen. Dan McConchie said in a video posted on X. “Over $53 billion. It includes almost $1 billion in tax increases and nearly $1 billion on the migrant crisis.

“So, we actually raised your taxes just to spend on migrants. Now, there are some good things the budget does, but a lot of things are just very much out of whack. I voted no.”

Democrats hate America, they hate Americans.

And that's exactly why they are working to flood this country with third-worlders.

They hate this country and the capitalist system. They have finally figured out how to bring it down, by using the 'Cloward-Piven' strategy.

The only way to stop it now, is to either make damn sure Dimocrats are not in the White House, and have no majority in the House and Senate.
Since none of those scenarios are likely to happen, the only thing left is to get ready for forcibly changing things.

I don't think fossil Joe and Democrats realize the tsunami they've created by inviting the third-world to flood in.
Apparently they believe Americans are ok with their city services across this nation being overwhelmed by this flood. It would be nice if all Americans could choose to exempt themselves from having to foot this bill. Better still, how about charging an excise tax on anyone voting for a Democrat?

GOP Ill. Lawmaker: We Raised Taxes to Pay for Migrants​

We're all paying the price in one manner or an other.

We're all paying the price in one manner or an other.

Yes we are, but the bill should go to Dimocrats!!! They are the mother fuckers who want to radically change the country, and they are doing it with one migrant at a time who will be demanding the taxpayers to give them stuff!!!

Democrats hate America, they hate Americans.
All Democrats hate America?

That is your analysis?

Good grief.

Edit: I stand corrected. Evidently your detailed insight resonated with many Trump supporters.

You have earned the many likes you are receiving!

Yes we are, but the bill should go to Dimocrats!!! They are the mother fuckers who want to radically change the country, and they are doing it with one migrant at a time who will be demanding the taxpayers to give them stuff!!!

Agree, but you know it's the productive citizens that always bears the lion share of their bad policies.

And that's exactly why they are working to flood this country with third-worlders.

They hate this country and the capitalist system. They have finally figured out how to bring it down, by using the 'Cloward-Piven' strategy.

The only way to stop it now, is to either make damn sure Dimocrats are not in the White House, and have no majority in the House and Senate.
Since none of those scenarios are likely to happen, the only thing left is to get ready for forcibly changing things.
I remember when immigrants flooded into the country under Trump compared to when Obama was President and from the right...crickets.

Those were the good old days.

Forum List

Back