Illiterate Rachel Jeantel says she wants to be a lawyer!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
A white person with her skill set would have no chance but she's black and thanks to affirmative action can get into plenty of colleges where affirmative action grading will ensure she passes every course just by showing up. Likewise with the bar exam.

Into The Fire: Rachel Jeantel Tells Radio Host Ricky Smiley She Wants To Be A Lawyer | Mediaite

July 23rd, 2013 VIDEO» comments

One of the more reluctant media figures to emerge from the George Zimmerman trial was 19 year-old Rachel Jeantel, the last person to speak to unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, aside from the man who killed him. Her contentious exchanges with defense attorney Don West sparked conversations about cultural differences, and the way many in the media reacted to them. Jeantel’s unpleasant experience in the courtroom hasn’t scarred her too deeply, however, as she told radio host Ricky Smiley, last week, that she aspires to become an attorney.

ES: So Rachel, in that, what, what, because, in one of the interviews last night I saw that, uh, they were talking about, of course, the past year and a half of your life has been a whirlwind. You have not yet completed high school but you want to do that so that you can go to college, correct?
RJ: Yes, I am.
ES: And what do you want to major in?
RJ: Law enforcement. Or I’ve been thinking about an attorney, becoming an attorney. You never know.

A white person with her skill set would have no chance but she's black and thanks to affirmative action can get into plenty of colleges where affirmative action grading will ensure she passes every course just by showing up. Likewise with the bar exam.

Into The Fire: Rachel Jeantel Tells Radio Host Ricky Smiley She Wants To Be A Lawyer | Mediaite

July 23rd, 2013 VIDEO» comments

One of the more reluctant media figures to emerge from the George Zimmerman trial was 19 year-old Rachel Jeantel, the last person to speak to unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, aside from the man who killed him. Her contentious exchanges with defense attorney Don West sparked conversations about cultural differences, and the way many in the media reacted to them. Jeantel’s unpleasant experience in the courtroom hasn’t scarred her too deeply, however, as she told radio host Ricky Smiley, last week, that she aspires to become an attorney.

ES: So Rachel, in that, what, what, because, in one of the interviews last night I saw that, uh, they were talking about, of course, the past year and a half of your life has been a whirlwind. You have not yet completed high school but you want to do that so that you can go to college, correct?
RJ: Yes, I am.
ES: And what do you want to major in?
RJ: Law enforcement. Or I’ve been thinking about an attorney, becoming an attorney. You never know.

She could be the judge for her entire apartment complex. I'm all for it.

She's better suited taking out trash at the local Burger King in her present condition.

You hate to ever write anyone off completely, but it isn't looking good for that kid. Perhaps she's stronger than we know. I hope so.

She is a sad result of our F'd up American society.

This post is just racist bullshit. Woo hoo, she's stupid, wow, no shit? What the hell is the point of this post other than to continue this mindless Trayvon Martin George Z crap? Let it go.

They can give her free grades all they like but her ability to perform as a lawyer will be much less than qualified and as such she won't find work. She'll end up flipping burgers somewhere.

Though with the apparent lack of jobs in the U.S. right now flipping burgers may actually become a respectable job again...

In this great country of ours any child can grow up to be anything they want to be.....

In this case

IS SHE OUT OF HER FREAKING MIND!

I don't know whether to agree with you or despise you.

It's never unfair to underestimate the power of human desire, but a the same time this poor child isn't exactly the brightest candle I've ever seen.

Either way, it's a retarded topic. Just leave her alone.

They can give her free grades all they like but her ability to perform as a lawyer will be much less than qualified and as such she won't find work. She'll end up flipping burgers somewhere.

Though with the apparent lack of jobs in the U.S. right now flipping burgers may actually become a respectable job again...

You know this, how, exactly?

If illiterate George W. Bush can be a two-term President, than why not illiterate Jenteal as a lawyer?

I thought the idea of America was that you can improve your lot?

Does this thread mean to say that you should not improve your lot?

In this great country of ours any child can grow up to be anything they want to be.....

In this case

IS SHE OUT OF HER FREAKING MIND!

I don't know whether to agree with you or despise you.

It's never unfair to underestimate the power of human desire, but a the same time this poor child isn't exactly the brightest candle I've ever seen.

Either way, it's a retarded topic. Just leave her alone.

She's not bright, because..um..what?

She testified at a trial she didn't want to be at and under hostile conditions?

You do know she speaks several languages, correct?

Additionally she uses a phone to communicate via text messages, meaning she knows how to type and on a difficult platform.

If illiterate George W. Bush can be a two-term President, than why not illiterate Jenteal as a lawyer?

I thought the idea of America was that you can improve your lot?

Does this thread mean to say that you should not improve your lot?

Your argument might be more persuasive if you didn't pretend W. was illiterate.

Well if Obama can become President of the Harvard Law Review with the help of affirmative action, anything is possible.

Some of you are so pessimistic.

People can better themselves. No matter how much you put them down, they can be better.

If she wants to be an attorney, she can work hard to become one.

BS - she's black and lots of law firms will hire her just so they can tell the govt that they hire blacks. She'll have a do-nothing job and get $300,000 a year for it.

Some of you are so pessimistic.

People can better themselves. No matter how much you put them down, they can be better.

If she wants to be an attorney, she can work hard to become one.

HAHAHA. You liberal nitwits also think anyone can bench press 800 pounds if they just work at it.

Forum List

Back