Illustration in Pennies of COVID Deaths. For This We Ransacked the World and Our Freedoms? (Best of Best)

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

You'd rather he use thumb tacks? Or maybe jelly beans?
The three people I knew who died of COVID were nowhere near 80 years old.
And at least three others were way over eighty.
They would have to be over a hundred to offset the deaths of the three people I am talking about.

The fact remains, not just old people with comorbidities died. Many members of the military died, and they didn't fit the profile you are claiming.
Why don't you go take a gander at the CDC website and come back here and list how many have been injured and/or died from the vaccine? The media isn't telling you that.
That's not what the CDC website says

But it does, you're not looking in the right place then...

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

Total reactions, all age groups : 438,441 * Up 2,000 since the prior week
Deaths: 9,048 * Up 2,063 from the prior week, that's 300 people PER DAY!!
Serious Injuries: 41,015 * Up 6,950 from the prior week, almost 1000 PER DAY!!

12 - 17 year olds:

Total reactions: 13,385 * Up 711 since the prior week
Teen Deaths: 14
Allergic Reactions: 1,344 * Up 142 since last week
Reports of Myocarditis: 347 ** Up 47 from last week

Pregnant Women, Miscarriage/pre-term birth: 994 * Up 200 from prior week
Blood clotting disorders, all ages: 8,256 * Up 993
Reports Myo/pericarditis, all ages: 1,796 * Up 200

If there was any other vaccine on the market with these kinds of stats, it would be pulled immediately. There have been more reported deaths in the last year from the so called Covid vaccine, than reported deaths for all vaccines for the last 30 years.
The problem with VAERS which you keep overlooking is that there is no proof that the vaccine cause any of these problems. As I said before, the evidence is purely anecdotal.

Just like all those CDC 'covid deaths' are purely anecdotal, they died 'with' covid, not from covid. I think the last number I saw from the CDC was 6% of all 'covid deaths' were actually from Covid. But young, healthy people suddenly dropping dead after the covid vax is just 'anecdotal'. I had Covid, it was no worse than the flu, I'd get it again before getting that vax.
Here is some anecdotal COVID deaths for you. The three people I know died of COVID, no ifs, ands or buts. My money is that you misread it or did not understand it and made it up to suit your agenda.

BTW, your 6% figure is as bogus as a $3,00 bill!

Why refer to a fact check website for something that can be confirmed or refuted by going directly to the source data reported by the CDC. When this topic was initially circulated last year, the CDC had just started including certain characteristic factors in its Covid-19 reporting. Notably, the reporting for total Covid-19 deaths nationwide was updated to identify the number of deaths associated with various comorbidity factors, and the number of deaths with no other associated causes.

That CDC data clearly and unambiguously reflected that the number of Covid-19 deaths with no comorbidities (i.e., Covid-19 was the sole cause of death) accounted for only six percent (6%) of total reported deaths at that time. The other 94% of the total reported deaths were categorized as having at least one of the defined comorbidity factors.

Those are factual details that anyone can confirm with their own two eyes by looking at the CDC reporting, no fact check website necessary. Of course, as with everything that gets politicized, statistical data is notorious for being interpreted in whatever way sounds best for the person citing it. That is the bread and butter of social media and fact check websites.

**EDIT: I decided to look it up for sake of completeness, and I easily found the most recently updated data from the CDC (as of last week). Here's what that data shows:

Comorbidities and other conditions​

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions, Socrata icon Click here to download.

View attachment 512267

Interestingly, I compared that to the CDC's report from December 2020 which also came up in my search results. The data at that time reflected a slightly higher percentage of Covid-only deaths, and 25% fewer comorbidity factors per-death:

"For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death"

The jump in average comorbidities-per-death since December 2020 is a pretty striking statistic. In order for the overall average to jump from 2.9 to 4.0 since December 2020 (at which time the data set was already quite large), it would mean the average number of comorbidities-per-death during the past 7 months has been significantly higher than 4. That trend, together with the dip in the percentage of Covid-only deaths, indicates that fewer people are dying from Covid alone, and that the more recent deaths have primarily been people in extremely poor health (average of 5+ comorbidities-per-death during the period since December). In other words, the people that were among the reported Covid deaths in 2020 were, on average, in better health than the recently reported Covid deaths.
Great post, unfortunately providing facts and logic to these loons is a futile effort, they're 'programmed to deceive' by their betters in political office and media, and most of them are never going to see the light no matter how much factual data you throw at them. I was going to ask the Admiral if he ever looked into who's money was behind 'factcheck.org', and if there were underlying motives to what they 'factcheck' and how they 'factcheck' it, where do their sources come from? But he wouldn't care because they align with his programmed beliefs, so who's providing these so called 'facts' and why is irrelevant to him. It's why I tend to read more on here rather than post, arguing with these people is like trying to rationalize with a two year old.
I don't care whose money is behind factcheck.org in this case because it is the CDC's website it references.

You are just pissed that you were wrong and fell for the anti-vaxxer lies.

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

You'd rather he use thumb tacks? Or maybe jelly beans?
The three people I knew who died of COVID were nowhere near 80 years old.
And at least three others were way over eighty.
They would have to be over a hundred to offset the deaths of the three people I am talking about.

The fact remains, not just old people with comorbidities died. Many members of the military died, and they didn't fit the profile you are claiming.
Why don't you go take a gander at the CDC website and come back here and list how many have been injured and/or died from the vaccine? The media isn't telling you that.
That's not what the CDC website says

But it does, you're not looking in the right place then...

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

Total reactions, all age groups : 438,441 * Up 2,000 since the prior week
Deaths: 9,048 * Up 2,063 from the prior week, that's 300 people PER DAY!!
Serious Injuries: 41,015 * Up 6,950 from the prior week, almost 1000 PER DAY!!

12 - 17 year olds:

Total reactions: 13,385 * Up 711 since the prior week
Teen Deaths: 14
Allergic Reactions: 1,344 * Up 142 since last week
Reports of Myocarditis: 347 ** Up 47 from last week

Pregnant Women, Miscarriage/pre-term birth: 994 * Up 200 from prior week
Blood clotting disorders, all ages: 8,256 * Up 993
Reports Myo/pericarditis, all ages: 1,796 * Up 200

If there was any other vaccine on the market with these kinds of stats, it would be pulled immediately. There have been more reported deaths in the last year from the so called Covid vaccine, than reported deaths for all vaccines for the last 30 years.
The problem with VAERS which you keep overlooking is that there is no proof that the vaccine cause any of these problems. As I said before, the evidence is purely anecdotal.

Just like all those CDC 'covid deaths' are purely anecdotal, they died 'with' covid, not from covid. I think the last number I saw from the CDC was 6% of all 'covid deaths' were actually from Covid. But young, healthy people suddenly dropping dead after the covid vax is just 'anecdotal'. I had Covid, it was no worse than the flu, I'd get it again before getting that vax.
Here is some anecdotal COVID deaths for you. The three people I know died of COVID, no ifs, ands or buts. My money is that you misread it or did not understand it and made it up to suit your agenda.

BTW, your 6% figure is as bogus as a $3,00 bill!

Why refer to a fact check website for something that can be confirmed or refuted by going directly to the source data reported by the CDC. When this topic was initially circulated last year, the CDC had just started including certain characteristic factors in its Covid-19 reporting. Notably, the reporting for total Covid-19 deaths nationwide was updated to identify the number of deaths associated with various comorbidity factors, and the number of deaths with no other associated causes.

That CDC data clearly and unambiguously reflected that the number of Covid-19 deaths with no comorbidities (i.e., Covid-19 was the sole cause of death) accounted for only six percent (6%) of total reported deaths at that time. The other 94% of the total reported deaths were categorized as having at least one of the defined comorbidity factors.

Those are factual details that anyone can confirm with their own two eyes by looking at the CDC reporting, no fact check website necessary. Of course, as with everything that gets politicized, statistical data is notorious for being interpreted in whatever way sounds best for the person citing it. That is the bread and butter of social media and fact check websites.

**EDIT: I decided to look it up for sake of completeness, and I easily found the most recently updated data from the CDC (as of last week). Here's what that data shows:

Comorbidities and other conditions​

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions, Socrata icon Click here to download.

View attachment 512267

Interestingly, I compared that to the CDC's report from December 2020 which also came up in my search results. The data at that time reflected a slightly higher percentage of Covid-only deaths, and 25% fewer comorbidity factors per-death:

"For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death"

The jump in average comorbidities-per-death since December 2020 is a pretty striking statistic. In order for the overall average to jump from 2.9 to 4.0 since December 2020 (at which time the data set was already quite large), it would mean the average number of comorbidities-per-death during the past 7 months has been significantly higher than 4. That trend, together with the dip in the percentage of Covid-only deaths, indicates that fewer people are dying from Covid alone, and that the more recent deaths have primarily been people in extremely poor health (average of 5+ comorbidities-per-death during the period since December). In other words, the people that were among the reported Covid deaths in 2020 were, on average, in better health than the recently reported Covid deaths.
Great post, unfortunately providing facts and logic to these loons is a futile effort, they're 'programmed to deceive' by their betters in political office and media, and most of them are never going to see the light no matter how much factual data you throw at them. I was going to ask the Admiral if he ever looked into who's money was behind 'factcheck.org', and if there were underlying motives to what they 'factcheck' and how they 'factcheck' it, where do their sources come from? But he wouldn't care because they align with his programmed beliefs, so who's providing these so called 'facts' and why is irrelevant to him. It's why I tend to read more on here rather than post, arguing with these people is like trying to rationalize with a two year old.
images.jpeg

Forum List

Back