Illustration in Pennies of COVID Deaths. For This We Ransacked the World and Our Freedoms? (Best of Best)

I thought conservatards claimed that all life is precious?

That's why you don't keep healthy children out of school for a year, to preserve the lives of very old, very sick people.

The numbers I saw only said "over 50". That is hardly one foot in the grave.

Uh, no. Here is just one chart. 65+ accounted for nearly 80% of all deaths. If you break it down even further, in many places, the most deaths occurred ABOVE the average life span age.

So the elderly are disposable?

Elderly should not ask younger people to give up the lives THEY enjoyed when they were younger to protect their lives NOW. Absolutely not. That doesn't mean they're disposable. It means they shouldn't be selfish.

The younger people gave up a year of their lives, to literally save the lives of how many elderly and infirm? Sounds like a good trade. Which is more important, lives or money?
Then why don't you advocate to force people to give up many other things for 'safety' and to 'save lives'? Smoking, driving a car, pain medication, just to get the list started. They cost many more lives than covid could ever dream of, better sell that car, quit riding buses or taking ubers, you're costing lives!!

Because smoking, doing drugs and the like will kill YOU. Spreading covid kills someone else. I am all for every person having the freedom to do whatever they want, including killing themselves. But taking others with you isn't part of the deal.

~~~~~~
Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19.

**********​
That is self-inflicted, unlike COVID. There is no comparison.
Again, just shows that you don't really care about human life, just your own. And if you have taken the vaccine yourself, that removes your right to force it on others that have made a different choice, you only get to decide for your own health decisions, not others. That's been drummed on for 30+ years, my body, my choice. If you've had the vaccine, you're 'protected', that was your choice. And irresponsible drivers aren't just 'self inflicted', they take other people out as well, many more than Covid has, are you advocating for the removal of automobile travel? You know, for everyone's 'safety'? lol
Wow! I made a statement which happens to be true and you were able to write a diatribe about my beliefs even though I never said anything of the sort. How is that possible? Are you stupid or simply an asshole? Which is it?
The poster believes in fairies and strawmen

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

You'd rather he use thumb tacks? Or maybe jelly beans?
The three people I knew who died of COVID were nowhere near 80 years old.
And at least three others were way over eighty.
They would have to be over a hundred to offset the deaths of the three people I am talking about.

The fact remains, not just old people with comorbidities died. Many members of the military died, and they didn't fit the profile you are claiming.
Why don't you go take a gander at the CDC website and come back here and list how many have been injured and/or died from the vaccine? The media isn't telling you that.
How about YOU look at the VAERS website and realize the data is worthless for that purpose because the data is mostly anecdotal? There are many other inaccuracies built into the system. Take a look and you might realize those numbers are simply bogus.

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

They would have to be over a hundred to offset the deaths of the three people I am talking about.

The fact remains, not just old people with comorbidities died. Many members of the military died, and they didn't fit the profile you are claiming.
Why don't you go take a gander at the CDC website and come back here and list how many have been injured and/or died from the vaccine? The media isn't telling you that.
That's not what the CDC website says

But it does, you're not looking in the right place then...

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

Total reactions, all age groups : 438,441 * Up 2,000 since the prior week
Deaths: 9,048 * Up 2,063 from the prior week, that's 300 people PER DAY!!
Serious Injuries: 41,015 * Up 6,950 from the prior week, almost 1000 PER DAY!!

12 - 17 year olds:

Total reactions: 13,385 * Up 711 since the prior week
Teen Deaths: 14
Allergic Reactions: 1,344 * Up 142 since last week
Reports of Myocarditis: 347 ** Up 47 from last week

Pregnant Women, Miscarriage/pre-term birth: 994 * Up 200 from prior week
Blood clotting disorders, all ages: 8,256 * Up 993
Reports Myo/pericarditis, all ages: 1,796 * Up 200

If there was any other vaccine on the market with these kinds of stats, it would be pulled immediately. There have been more reported deaths in the last year from the so called Covid vaccine, than reported deaths for all vaccines for the last 30 years.

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

If there was any other vaccine on the market with these kinds of stats, it would be pulled immediately. There have been more reported deaths in the last year from the so called Covid vaccine, than reported deaths for all vaccines for the last 30 years.
This has all been explained to you before, and I'm not taking the time to do it again.

Have a nice day.

That's why you don't keep healthy children out of school for a year, to preserve the lives of very old, very sick people.

Uh, no. Here is just one chart. 65+ accounted for nearly 80% of all deaths. If you break it down even further, in many places, the most deaths occurred ABOVE the average life span age.

Elderly should not ask younger people to give up the lives THEY enjoyed when they were younger to protect their lives NOW. Absolutely not. That doesn't mean they're disposable. It means they shouldn't be selfish.

The younger people gave up a year of their lives, to literally save the lives of how many elderly and infirm? Sounds like a good trade. Which is more important, lives or money?
Then why don't you advocate to force people to give up many other things for 'safety' and to 'save lives'? Smoking, driving a car, pain medication, just to get the list started. They cost many more lives than covid could ever dream of, better sell that car, quit riding buses or taking ubers, you're costing lives!!

Because smoking, doing drugs and the like will kill YOU. Spreading covid kills someone else. I am all for every person having the freedom to do whatever they want, including killing themselves. But taking others with you isn't part of the deal.

~~~~~~
Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19.

**********​
Again, just shows that you don't really care about human life, just your own. And if you have taken the vaccine yourself, that removes your right to force it on others that have made a different choice, you only get to decide for your own health decisions, not others. That's been drummed on for 30+ years, my body, my choice. If you've had the vaccine, you're 'protected', that was your choice. And irresponsible drivers aren't just 'self inflicted', they take other people out as well, many more than Covid has, are you advocating for the removal of automobile travel? You know, for everyone's 'safety'? lol
Wow! I made a statement which happens to be true and you were able to write a diatribe about my beliefs even though I never said anything of the sort. How is that possible? Are you stupid or simply an asshole? Which is it?
You said the things I listed were 'self inflicted', as if they didn't matter, their lives didn't matter, as long as it didn't have an impact on yours. And someone recklessly driving, or speeding, or driving drunk and plowing into another innocent vehicle or people walking down the street isn't 'self inflicted', they were innocent victims. But yet you don't call for the immediate halt of automobile travel due to the great amount of deaths that take place every year from accidents. You apparently don't care about loss of life, only when it fits your political narrative, or you'd be advocating for change in many, many other areas besides the Covid vaccine, that has a 99.7% survivability rate. And once you're vaccinated, it shouldn't matter to you what others choose to do. And talk about selfish, you expect other people to risk their lives by taking a drug into their system to make you feel safer. Why is my life worth less than anyone else's? Why are the people who have died getting the vaccine worth less? Getting a brand new vaccine and participating in a test trail is a personal choice, you have no right to force anyone to inject anything into their body.

How about YOU look at the VAERS website and realize the data is worthless for that purpose because the data is mostly anecdotal? There are many other inaccuracies built into the system. Take a look and you might realize those numbers are simply bogus.

But the CDC is gospel for how many people actually died 'from' Covid, right???? lol

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

This has all been explained to you before, and I'm not taking the time to do it again.

Have a nice day.

Yeah, when faced with facts, their lives didn't matter right, they were worth the sacrifice to save your silly ass from a virus that has a 99.7% survivability rate, even with the bogus death count. Have a nice day yourself. lol

But the CDC is gospel for how many people actually died 'from' Covid, right???? lol

Exactly. I find it amusing that the people who rush to dismiss every vaccine casualty as "pure coincidence" are the very same people who accept the CDC's Covid death count number as gospel, and mock any mention that the death count is inflated by including deaths in which Covid infection was either totally coincidental or spuriously correlated at best.

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

The problem with VAERS which you keep overlooking is that there is no proof that the vaccine cause any of these problems. As I said before, the evidence is purely anecdotal.

~~~~~~

**********​
You said the things I listed were 'self inflicted', as if they didn't matter, their lives didn't matter, as long as it didn't have an impact on yours. And someone recklessly driving, or speeding, or driving drunk and plowing into another innocent vehicle or people walking down the street isn't 'self inflicted', they were innocent victims. But yet you don't call for the immediate halt of automobile travel due to the great amount of deaths that take place every year from accidents. You apparently don't care about loss of life, only when it fits your political narrative, or you'd be advocating for change in many, many other areas besides the Covid vaccine, that has a 99.7% survivability rate. And once you're vaccinated, it shouldn't matter to you what others choose to do. And talk about selfish, you expect other people to risk their lives by taking a drug into their system to make you feel safer. Why is my life worth less than anyone else's? Why are the people who have died getting the vaccine worth less? Getting a brand new vaccine and participating in a test trail is a personal choice, you have no right to force anyone to inject anything into their body.
I said an overdose of fentanyl was self-inflicted.

You posted:

"Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19."

Try reading for comprehension.

~~~~~~

**********​

You posted:

"Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19."

So you just choose to ignore the ones that aren't 'self inflicted' because they don't fit your narrative? Drug overdoses also have an overall effect on society at large in terms of costs for medical care, law enforcement, social work, and prison time. Not to mention pain and misery to loved ones, and many other negative effects. But you'd rather spend your time spouting about unvaccinated people than all the other things that cause unnecessary deaths and how the left's policies even promote them. Why aren't you up in arms about the Biden admin border situation that is allowing not only illegal immigrants in that are a drain on our society, but God knows how many illegal drugs are crossing the border every day. But yeah, focus your time on those evil covid vax deniers causing death and mayhem everywhere. :rolleyes:

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

The problem with VAERS which you keep overlooking is that there is no proof that the vaccine cause any of these problems. As I said before, the evidence is purely anecdotal.

Just like all those CDC 'covid deaths' are purely anecdotal, they died 'with' covid, not from covid. I think the last number I saw from the CDC was 6% of all 'covid deaths' were actually from Covid. But young, healthy people suddenly dropping dead after the covid vax is just 'anecdotal'. I had Covid, it was no worse than the flu, I'd get it again before getting that vax.

~~~~~~

**********​

You posted:

So you just choose to ignore the ones that aren't 'self inflicted' because they don't fit your narrative? Drug overdoses also have an overall effect on society at large in terms of costs for medical care, law enforcement, social work, and prison time. Not to mention pain and misery to loved ones, and many other negative effects. But you'd rather spend your time spouting about unvaccinated people than all the other things that cause unnecessary deaths and how the left's policies even promote them. Why aren't you up in arms about the Biden admin border situation that is allowing not only illegal immigrants in that are a drain on our society, but God knows how many illegal drugs are crossing the border every day. But yeah, focus your time on those evil covid vax deniers causing death and mayhem everywhere. :rolleyes:

OK. shit for brains! Start a thread on those topics and I will comment. You are making a lot of assumptions about my beliefs, whether you realize it or not.

You made an idiotic comparison between Fentanyl and COtVID.

My niece is in prison for the murder of her boyfriend who died of an overdose she supplied him. No sympathy from me is what she gets, and the rest of her family for that matter.

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

Just like all those CDC 'covid deaths' are purely anecdotal, they died 'with' covid, not from covid. I think the last number I saw from the CDC was 6% of all 'covid deaths' were actually from Covid. But young, healthy people suddenly dropping dead after the covid vax is just 'anecdotal'. I had Covid, it was no worse than the flu, I'd get it again before getting that vax.
Here is some anecdotal COVID deaths for you. The three people I know died of COVID, no ifs, ands or buts. My money is that you misread it or did not understand it and made it up to suit your agenda.

BTW, your 6% figure is as bogus as a $3,00 bill!

Last edited:

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

Here is some anecdotal COVID deaths for you. The three people I know died of COVID, no ifs, ands or buts. My money is that you misread it or did not understand it and made it up to suit your agenda.

Factcheck,org??? :laughing0301:

Exactly. I find it amusing that the people who rush to dismiss every vaccine casualty as "pure coincidence" are the very same people who accept the CDC's Covid death count number as gospel, and mock any mention that the death count is inflated by including deaths in which Covid infection was either totally coincidental or spuriously correlated at best.
It’s just more democrat group think.

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

Factcheck,org??? :laughing0301:
Your dumb ass didn't read it, did you? It shows the CDC website where your bogus 6% figure comes from.

You are vying for fucktard of the month award?

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

Why refer to a fact check website for something that can be confirmed or refuted by going directly to the source data reported by the CDC. When this topic was initially circulated last year, the CDC had just started including certain characteristic factors in its Covid-19 reporting. Notably, the reporting for total Covid-19 deaths nationwide was updated to identify the number of deaths associated with various comorbidity factors, and the number of deaths with no other associated causes.

That CDC data clearly and unambiguously reflected that the number of Covid-19 deaths with no comorbidities (i.e., Covid-19 was the sole cause of death) accounted for only six percent (6%) of total reported deaths at that time. The other 94% of the total reported deaths were categorized as having at least one of the defined comorbidity factors.

Those are factual details that anyone can confirm with their own two eyes by looking at the CDC reporting, no fact check website necessary. Of course, as with everything that gets politicized, statistical data is notorious for being interpreted in whatever way sounds best for the person citing it. That is the bread and butter of social media and fact check websites.

**EDIT: I decided to look it up for sake of completeness, and I easily found the most recently updated data from the CDC (as of last week). Here's what that data shows:

Comorbidities and other conditions​

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions, Socrata icon Click here to download.

CDC Deaths and Comorbidities Chart (7-4-2021).jpg

Interestingly, I compared that to the CDC's report from December 2020 which also came up in my search results. The data at that time reflected a slightly higher percentage of Covid-only deaths, and 25% fewer comorbidity factors per-death:

"For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death"

The jump in average comorbidities-per-death since December 2020 is a pretty striking statistic. In order for the overall average to jump from 2.9 to 4.0 since December 2020 (at which time the data set was already quite large), it would mean the average number of comorbidities-per-death during the past 7 months has been significantly higher than 4. That trend, together with the dip in the percentage of Covid-only deaths, indicates that fewer people are dying from Covid alone, and that the more recent deaths have primarily been people in extremely poor health (average of 5+ comorbidities-per-death during the period since December). In other words, the people that were among the reported Covid deaths in 2020 were, on average, in better health than the recently reported Covid deaths.

Last edited:

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

download (13).jpeg

VAERS through 7/2/2021:

12 - 17 year olds:

Why refer to a fact check website for something that can be confirmed or refuted by going directly to the source data reported by the CDC. When this topic was initially circulated last year, the CDC had just started including certain characteristic factors in its Covid-19 reporting. Notably, the reporting for total Covid-19 deaths nationwide was updated to identify the number of deaths associated with various comorbidity factors, and the number of deaths with no other associated causes.

That CDC data clearly and unambiguously reflected that the number of Covid-19 deaths with no comorbidities (i.e., Covid-19 was the sole cause of death) accounted for only six percent (6%) of total reported deaths at that time. The other 94% of the total reported deaths were categorized as having at least one of the defined comorbidity factors.

Those are factual details that anyone can confirm with their own two eyes by looking at the CDC reporting, no fact check website necessary. Of course, as with everything that gets politicized, statistical data is notorious for being interpreted in whatever way sounds best for the person citing it. That is the bread and butter of social media and fact check websites.

**EDIT: I decided to look it up for sake of completeness, and I easily found the most recently updated data from the CDC (as of last week). Here's what that data shows:

Comorbidities and other conditions​

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions, Socrata icon Click here to download.

View attachment 512267

Interestingly, I compared that to the CDC's report from December 2020 which also came up in my search results. The data at that time reflected a slightly higher percentage of Covid-only deaths, and 25% fewer comorbidity factors per-death:

"For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death"

The jump in average comorbidities-per-death since December 2020 is a pretty striking statistic. In order for the overall average to jump from 2.9 to 4.0 since December 2020 (at which time the data set was already quite large), it would mean the average number of comorbidities-per-death during the past 7 months has been significantly higher than 4. That trend, together with the dip in the percentage of Covid-only deaths, indicates that fewer people are dying from Covid alone, and that the more recent deaths have primarily been people in extremely poor health (average of 5+ comorbidities-per-death during the period since December). In other words, the people that were among the reported Covid deaths in 2020 were, on average, in better health than the recently reported Covid deaths.
Great post, unfortunately providing facts and logic to these loons is a futile effort, they're 'programmed to deceive' by their betters in political office and media, and most of them are never going to see the light no matter how much factual data you throw at them. I was going to ask the Admiral if he ever looked into who's money was behind 'factcheck.org', and if there were underlying motives to what they 'factcheck' and how they 'factcheck' it, where do their sources come from? But he wouldn't care because they align with his programmed beliefs, so who's providing these so called 'facts' and why is irrelevant to him. It's why I tend to read more on here rather than post, arguing with these people is like trying to rationalize with a two year old.

Forum List

Back