Illustration in Pennies of COVID Deaths. For This We Ransacked the World and Our Freedoms? (Best of Best)

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

You'd rather he use thumb tacks? Or maybe jelly beans?
The three people I knew who died of COVID were nowhere near 80 years old.

~~~~~~
The people that I know that died from Covid were either Obese, and/or had one or more disorder(s) or disease(s) in additional to Covid.
Good for you! Those I knew were not.

I thought conservatards claimed that all life is precious?

That's why you don't keep healthy children out of school for a year, to preserve the lives of very old, very sick people.

The numbers I saw only said "over 50". That is hardly one foot in the grave.

Uh, no. Here is just one chart. 65+ accounted for nearly 80% of all deaths. If you break it down even further, in many places, the most deaths occurred ABOVE the average life span age.

So the elderly are disposable?

Elderly should not ask younger people to give up the lives THEY enjoyed when they were younger to protect their lives NOW. Absolutely not. That doesn't mean they're disposable. It means they shouldn't be selfish.
Unfortunately, hindsight is 20/20. We knew nothing about the COVID-19 when we first stated. All of the woulda, shoulda, coulda BS was born out of our own ignorance at the time.

That's why you don't keep healthy children out of school for a year, to preserve the lives of very old, very sick people.

Uh, no. Here is just one chart. 65+ accounted for nearly 80% of all deaths. If you break it down even further, in many places, the most deaths occurred ABOVE the average life span age.

Elderly should not ask younger people to give up the lives THEY enjoyed when they were younger to protect their lives NOW. Absolutely not. That doesn't mean they're disposable. It means they shouldn't be selfish.
Unfortunately, hindsight is 20/20. We knew nothing about the COVID-19 when we first stated. All of the woulda, shoulda, coulda BS was born out of our own ignorance at the time.

Well said. When it first appeared, we were scrambling for any answers and were woefully unprepared.

In a lot of ways we erred on the side of caution. As we're seeing with Missouri right now with over a thousand new cases a day...it's a costly error when you do not.
We know so little
Speak for yourself.
By your post I assume Missouri is seeing more cases
Yeah, like 1,000 cases a day.

And I suppose you want blame that on conservatives
Yes.

This wasn't true after the first couple of months. And even that is generous.

This wasn't true after the first couple of months. And even that is generous.
Where did you get that silly notion? We are STILL learning about the virus!

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

~~~~~~
The people that I know that died from Covid were either Obese, and/or had one or more disorder(s) or disease(s) in additional to Covid.
There is a lot of obesity in the US so thats a lot of people.

"In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or obese."

Why did the brothers go after the fat white chicks with low self-esteem
Good credit and winter babes is my guess. I wouldnt know for sure because I've never touched a fat girl of any race.
Fattiez are slower

Wrong! There were studies conducted by the NIH and in particular the Laboratory of Immunoregulation (LIR). SARs information on Corona viruses were transferred to the Wuhan Labs during the Obama administration and funded with $3.7 million to continue studies.
The Chinese were supposed banned from "gain of function" studies.

Wrong! There were studies conducted by the NIH and in particular the Laboratory of Immunoregulation (LIR). SARs information on Corona viruses were transferred to the Wuhan Labs during the Obama administration and funded with $3.7 million to continue studies.
The Chinese were supposed banned from "gain of function" studies.

What does any of that diatribe have to do with my statement? In fact, it agrees with it 100%! We are just now learning the truth.

~~~~~~

That's true for 90%+ of all "covid" deaths.

The younger people gave up a year of their lives, to literally save the lives of how many elderly and infirm? Sounds like a good trade. Which is more important, lives or money?
Then why don't you advocate to force people to give up many other things for 'safety' and to 'save lives'? Smoking, driving a car, pain medication, just to get the list started. They cost many more lives than covid could ever dream of, better sell that car, quit riding buses or taking ubers, you're costing lives!!

~~~~~~

That's true for 90%+ of all "covid" deaths.

90%? You have a link?

The younger people gave up a year of their lives, to literally save the lives of how many elderly and infirm? Sounds like a good trade. Which is more important, lives or money?
Then why don't you advocate to force people to give up many other things for 'safety' and to 'save lives'? Smoking, driving a car, pain medication, just to get the list started. They cost many more lives than covid could ever dream of, better sell that car, quit riding buses or taking ubers, you're costing lives!!

Because smoking, doing drugs and the like will kill YOU. Spreading covid kills someone else. I am all for every person having the freedom to do whatever they want, including killing themselves. But taking others with you isn't part of the deal.

Because smoking, doing drugs and the like will kill YOU. Spreading covid kills someone else. I am all for every person having the freedom to do whatever they want, including killing themselves. But taking others with you isn't part of the deal.

~~~~~~
Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19.

**********​

Last edited:

~~~~~~
Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19.

**********​
That is self-inflicted, unlike COVID. There is no comparison.

People say this but I don't think they really mean it. Our son has an anaphylactic nut/peanut allergy. We knew from the time he was two that it wasn't our duty to make sure the world was nut free, but that he learn to live in a world WITH peanuts/nuts.

See, if people meant "taking others with you isn't part of the deal" they would never eat any anaphylactic foods in public, out of risk of someone dying around them. That would include gluten, eggs, wheat, dairy, soy, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, etc. It would also mean never wearing scent of any kind, as some people are asthmatic, etc, etc, etc.

But see, that has never been the social contract. The social contract is: do not do things that are *reckless* that put others at risk. If we put that reasonably to Covid, it would mean do not go out with an active infection and cough and spit in people's faces. It would not mean do not live your healthy life FOR A YEAR. (!!!)

Smoking and doing drugs kill A LOT of other, innocent, people. Second hand smoke and all the car accidents and workplace accidents caused by people who are drunk or high kill tens of thousands of people a year, many of whom are children.

That's odd. We had s student allergic to peanuts and banned them from the school.

I realize some schools do this. We never insisted on it. We had to teach him instead to live in a world with peanuts and nuts. Most of his classrooms DID "ban" them for, say, snack time, because the classrooms are smaller. But schoolwide they were never banned, and not banned in the cafeteria.

Forum List

Back