Illustration in Pennies of COVID Deaths. For This We Ransacked the World and Our Freedoms? (Best of Best)

I thought conservatards claimed that all life is precious?

That's why you don't keep healthy children out of school for a year, to preserve the lives of very old, very sick people.

The numbers I saw only said "over 50". That is hardly one foot in the grave.

Uh, no. Here is just one chart. 65+ accounted for nearly 80% of all deaths. If you break it down even further, in many places, the most deaths occurred ABOVE the average life span age.

So the elderly are disposable?

Elderly should not ask younger people to give up the lives THEY enjoyed when they were younger to protect their lives NOW. Absolutely not. That doesn't mean they're disposable. It means they shouldn't be selfish.

The younger people gave up a year of their lives, to literally save the lives of how many elderly and infirm? Sounds like a good trade. Which is more important, lives or money?
Then why don't you advocate to force people to give up many other things for 'safety' and to 'save lives'? Smoking, driving a car, pain medication, just to get the list started. They cost many more lives than covid could ever dream of, better sell that car, quit riding buses or taking ubers, you're costing lives!!

Because smoking, doing drugs and the like will kill YOU. Spreading covid kills someone else. I am all for every person having the freedom to do whatever they want, including killing themselves. But taking others with you isn't part of the deal.

They are trolling you making you think they give a shit about your health. If they are so concerned about our health, why don't they tell us that graphene from those masks are cutting into our lungs and causing permanent damage? Because it is not about health. This sole fact up-ends the entire narrative.

“Vallabani et. al. investigated the toxicity of graphene oxide using normal human lung cells (BEAS-2B) after 24 and 48 hours of exposure at concentrations between 10–100 µg/ml.”

From paper Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials, mouse lung, graphene induces patchy fibrosis.

Health Authorities Silent on Damage to Lungs Caused by Graphene in Masks

[Breaking Urgent Interview with Former Chief Science Officer and VP at Pfizer, on mRNA Injections: “Governments “Lying” Because “They’re going to kill you and your family.”“] As the US divides…
coronanews123.wordpress.com

That's why you don't keep healthy children out of school for a year, to preserve the lives of very old, very sick people.

Uh, no. Here is just one chart. 65+ accounted for nearly 80% of all deaths. If you break it down even further, in many places, the most deaths occurred ABOVE the average life span age.

Elderly should not ask younger people to give up the lives THEY enjoyed when they were younger to protect their lives NOW. Absolutely not. That doesn't mean they're disposable. It means they shouldn't be selfish.

The younger people gave up a year of their lives, to literally save the lives of how many elderly and infirm? Sounds like a good trade. Which is more important, lives or money?
Then why don't you advocate to force people to give up many other things for 'safety' and to 'save lives'? Smoking, driving a car, pain medication, just to get the list started. They cost many more lives than covid could ever dream of, better sell that car, quit riding buses or taking ubers, you're costing lives!!

Because smoking, doing drugs and the like will kill YOU. Spreading covid kills someone else. I am all for every person having the freedom to do whatever they want, including killing themselves. But taking others with you isn't part of the deal.

People say this but I don't think they really mean it. Our son has an anaphylactic nut/peanut allergy. We knew from the time he was two that it wasn't our duty to make sure the world was nut free, but that he learn to live in a world WITH peanuts/nuts.

See, if people meant "taking others with you isn't part of the deal" they would never eat any anaphylactic foods in public, out of risk of someone dying around them. That would include gluten, eggs, wheat, dairy, soy, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, etc. It would also mean never wearing scent of any kind, as some people are asthmatic, etc, etc, etc.

But see, that has never been the social contract. The social contract is: do not do things that are *reckless* that put others at risk. If we put that reasonably to Covid, it would mean do not go out with an active infection and cough and spit in people's faces. It would not mean do not live your healthy life FOR A YEAR. (!!!)

A nut allergy and a virulently contagious disease are very different things.

Plus, the medical community was learning as they went. And trying to learn as they were overwhelmed with seriously ill patients.

Tell me this brilliantly simple illustration isn't shocking to you. Even I was shocked and I thought I had a pretty good grasp.

LOL

So the rightarded lesson here is...

- ignore the fact that the U.S. had 20% of covid deaths in the world under Trump; even though we only make up 4% of the nearly 8 billion people.

- ignore the fact that covid was the third leading cause of death in the U.S. last year.

- ignore the fact that yes, even 80 year olds are people too.

- ignore the fact those figures were as "low" as they were only because of shutdowns, social distancing, and masks.

... just so you can be a rightard.

1EdP.gif

They are trolling you making you think they give a shit about your health. If they are so concerned about our health, why don't they tell us that graphene from those masks are cutting into our lungs and causing permanent damage? Because it is not about health. This sole fact up-ends the entire narrative.

“Vallabani et. al. investigated the toxicity of graphene oxide using normal human lung cells (BEAS-2B) after 24 and 48 hours of exposure at concentrations between 10–100 µg/ml.”

From paper Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials, mouse lung, graphene induces patchy fibrosis.

Health Authorities Silent on Damage to Lungs Caused by Graphene in Masks

[Breaking Urgent Interview with Former Chief Science Officer and VP at Pfizer, on mRNA Injections: “Governments “Lying” Because “They’re going to kill you and your family.”“] As the US divides…

You don't even know what graphene is or if your mask contains any. Typical munkle conspiracy theory.

ONE, repeat ONE type of face mask in CANADA was made with graphene.

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

You'd rather he use thumb tacks? Or maybe jelly beans?
The three people I knew who died of COVID were nowhere near 80 years old.
And at least three others were way over eighty.
They would have to be over a hundred to offset the deaths of the three people I am talking about.

The fact remains, not just old people with comorbidities died. Many members of the military died, and they didn't fit the profile you are claiming.

People say this but I don't think they really mean it. Our son has an anaphylactic nut/peanut allergy. We knew from the time he was two that it wasn't our duty to make sure the world was nut free, but that he learn to live in a world WITH peanuts/nuts.

See, if people meant "taking others with you isn't part of the deal" they would never eat any anaphylactic foods in public, out of risk of someone dying around them. That would include gluten, eggs, wheat, dairy, soy, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, etc. It would also mean never wearing scent of any kind, as some people are asthmatic, etc, etc, etc.

But see, that has never been the social contract. The social contract is: do not do things that are *reckless* that put others at risk. If we put that reasonably to Covid, it would mean do not go out with an active infection and cough and spit in people's faces. It would not mean do not live your healthy life FOR A YEAR. (!!!)

A nut allergy and a virulently contagious disease are very different things.

Plus, the medical community was learning as they went. And trying to learn as they were overwhelmed with seriously ill patients.

They are not. Many Americans die of anaphylactic allergies yearly, and many of them are airborne. And as I have stated, after the first couple months there was no need to shutter businesses and stop daily life.

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

They would have to be over a hundred to offset the deaths of the three people I am talking about.

The fact remains, not just old people with comorbidities died. Many members of the military died, and they didn't fit the profile you are claiming.

24 people in the military died.

My healthy, vibrant college daughter was treated as if she were in a police state when she came down with covid at her college. I will never forget it, and will forever resent it. She was mildly ill for three days. She never had a fever. Some girls that had it out for her called her in on the "snitch line" at her university and she had to fervently defend that she was not actually seen at the university library while she was on quarantine.

This is in my own country. In the United States of America. For a virus with a survival rate around, oh 99%.

We have lost our minds, and our way. And that is just ONE lamentable story from this entire debacle.

The age thing doesn’t work that way.
I’ve known more people under 60 who have died from flu than from Wuhan.

Tell me this brilliantly simple illustration isn't shocking to you. Even I was shocked and I thought I had a pretty good grasp.

That was a pretty stupid demonstration. What human besides yourself is only worth a penny?

I think the better question is which humans are worth more than a penny? Not many. The world is full of worthless shitbags.

But it's costing us all, the collective, billions of dollars in medical care through ridiculous insurance premiums, what right do you have to put that financial burden on us because of your poor choices to smoke, do drugs, and eat MdD's all the time??? My taking or not taking the 'vaccine' has no bearing on whether you get it or your health, you are responsible for your own health. Including the smoking, drugs, and junk food, so if you want to control what I put into my body, then don't be surprised when I come after you for what you put in yours. This 'vaccine' has injured and killed people, you have no right to insist that I take that chance, no right at all.

Last edited:

And really, your post just illustrates that you really don't give a damn about anyone else dying, you only care about yourself and keeping yourself 'safe'. So if others die from taking the 'vaccine' they're acceptable losses to you, aren't they? If they want to kill themselves with bad lifestyle habits, then have it, you don't give a damn. So cut the bullshit that you 'care' about other people's lives.

~~~~~~
Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19.

**********​
That is self-inflicted, unlike COVID. There is no comparison.
Again, just shows that you don't really care about human life, just your own. And if you have taken the vaccine yourself, that removes your right to force it on others that have made a different choice, you only get to decide for your own health decisions, not others. That's been drummed on for 30+ years, my body, my choice. If you've had the vaccine, you're 'protected', that was your choice. And irresponsible drivers aren't just 'self inflicted', they take other people out as well, many more than Covid has, are you advocating for the removal of automobile travel? You know, for everyone's 'safety'? lol

Last edited:

Why don't you go take a gander at the CDC website and come back here and list how many have been injured and/or died from the vaccine? The media isn't telling you that.

His math is off. At about 1:23 he goes from need a hundred pennies to represent a million people to needing only 10.

This is a set up, not a demonstration.

Why don't you go take a gander at the CDC website and come back here and list how many have been injured and/or died from the vaccine? The media isn't telling you that.
That's not what the CDC website says

~~~~~~
Drug overdose death from Fentanyl kill more people per year than Wuhan Covid-19.

**********​
That is self-inflicted, unlike COVID. There is no comparison.
Again, just shows that you don't really care about human life, just your own. And if you have taken the vaccine yourself, that removes your right to force it on others that have made a different choice, you only get to decide for your own health decisions, not others. That's been drummed on for 30+ years, my body, my choice. If you've had the vaccine, you're 'protected', that was your choice. And irresponsible drivers aren't just 'self inflicted', they take other people out as well, many more than Covid has, are you advocating for the removal of automobile travel? You know, for everyone's 'safety'? lol
Wow! I made a statement which happens to be true and you were able to write a diatribe about my beliefs even though I never said anything of the sort. How is that possible? Are you stupid or simply an asshole? Which is it?

Forum List

Back