I'm a Christian white straight male, can I say I speak for all Christian white straight males?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If I said I speak for all Christian white straight males, I'd be treated with ridicule and scorn.

And yet we see people who belong to other groups who make this bold claim!

Women who claim to speak for all women!

Blacks who claim to speak for all blacks!

Gays who claim to speak for all gays!

Where does this hubris come from that makes people claim to speak for all who are like them in one characteristic?

I don't know, if you said you spoke for all deluded Christian white straight males I wouldn't scorn that. Chances would be good.

If I said I speak for all Christian white straight males, I'd be treated with ridicule and scorn.

Where does this hubris come from that makes people claim to speak for all who are like them in one characteristic?

In 2 words .. narcissistic intolerance, all other perspectives have zero value

1503304_10152094312913847_1503951321_n.jpg

Dude aren't you supposed to have links or content or something for all these threads you're starting this morning? It's like you have a thought and start a thread, it's hard to keep up. Okay maybe ONE thread, "These are Blackrook's thoughts today" and list them separately

Just a thought

Dude aren't you supposed to have links or content or something for all these threads you're starting this morning? It's like you have a thought and start a thread, it's hard to keep up. Okay maybe ONE thread, "These are Blackrook's thoughts today" and list them separately

Just a thought
Sorry if I overdid it. I've been working hard this week and this is the way I relax.

Those are good points. All of us can only speak of ourselves. Categorizing people really isn't fair. The ,ost you can say is you share some of the values of another white Christian male, black Christian male and even Christian females. Think of a Venn Diagram.

I dont see any of that.

As a Christian, I will say it's really fun to be a member of a religion that has kicked every other religion's ass when we colonized you and planted our flags on your land and made you our slaves.
Now there speaks the deluded Christianity I've observed. You might well speak for all of them.

As a Christian, I will say it's really fun to be a member of a religion that has kicked every other religion's ass when we colonized you and planted our flags on your land and made you our slaves.
Now there speaks the deluded Christianity I've observed. You might well speak for all of them.

Well, definitely not all.. :lol:

As a white, I will say it's really fun to be a member of a race that has kicked every other race's ass when we colonized you and planted our flags on your land and made you our slaves.

As a straight, I will say it's really fun to be a member of a sexual orientation that kicked every other sexual orientation's ass so thoroughly that we got a special sacrament to celebrate what we did in the bedroom while you all had to sneak into the confessional booth and confess what you did in secret.

As a man, o

I dont see any of that.
Maybe Wales is on some other planet where there's no such thing as a women's lib movement, a rainbow coalition, or an LGBT movement.
Yes weve got all of that and more. But they only speak for their organisations. You just want to be a victim.

As a white, I will say it's really fun to be a member of a race that has kicked every other race's ass when we colonized you and planted our flags on your land and made you our slaves.

As a straight, I will say it's really fun to be a member of a sexual orientation that kicked every other sexual orientation's ass so thoroughly that we got a special sacrament to celebrate what we did in the bedroom while you all had to sneak into the confessional booth and confess what you did in secret.

As a man, o

I dont see any of that.
Maybe Wales is on some other planet where there's no such thing as a women's lib movement, a rainbow coalition, or an LGBT movement.

mmm .. why didn't you pick Whiterook ..?

I never claimed to be a victim.

However, if I claimed that my thoughts were identical to all others who share my characteristics, I would be laughed out of the room.

But if women, blacks, or gays claim to speak for all women, blacks, or gays, the media gives them a platform and takes them seriously.

But if women, blacks, or gays claim to speak for all women, blacks, or gays, the media gives them a platform and takes them seriously.
Ffs. Crawl up on to your portable cross of martyrdom and be done with it. Here, this will help solve the problem of the last tricky nail...
061083634520_ca.jpg

However, if I claimed that my thoughts were identical to all others who share my characteristics, I would be laughed out of the room.

Which media, the hypocritical TDS media, the whiners and the losers media, the morons media .. aka Fake media?

The women's movement is more about lesbianism and abortion than it is about what actual women want.

SO now you want to deny pressure groups and campaigners a platform ?

No, no.....it's true......all whites are a monolithic group.

We all think and act exactly the same.

The media and the Democrat Party are correct.

All whites are White Supremacists who love guns and want to shoot up Walmarts full of illegals.

Ffs. Crawl up on to your portable cross of martyrdom and be done with it. Here, this will help solve the problem of the last tricky nail...
061083634520_ca.jpg

I mean, he is right. It seems people speak for the entirety of huge groups all the time. It is laughable. I'm not sure why you're so touchy about it.

Forum List

Back