I'm a libertarian and don't believe conservatives should force their beliefs on other people

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
For example corporal punishment.

I believe these red state public schools should either allow accommodations for parents who disapprove of corporal punishment or provide schools to those parents that are just as well funded but do not allow corporal punishment.

I am big on individual liberty.

I believe these red state public schools should either allow accommodations for parents who disapprove of corporal punishment or provide schools to those parents that are just as well funded but do not allow corporal punishment.

Mom agreed to the corporal punishment!

Why don't you post the whole story?

I don't believe liberal parents should be forced to make their children attend conservative public schools in red states.

Just curious, Mr. Libertarian, why pick on Conservatives? If you think Liberals do not do this then you obviously missed the news reporting how some liberals want to legally prosecute anyone who does not agree with them on Global Warming. No Conservative has suggested such intolerant, draconian measures to impose their opinions / will on anyone.

who's holding a gun to your head FORCING you to

You are one scary and ugly nut job. you take something from some video, apply it to all conservatives and use it to justify you being a nasty bigot

I'm a conservative and believe morons shouldn't try to paint fingernails with a 6" paint brush.

What now???

who's holding a gun to your head FORCING you to

You are one scary and ugly nut job. you take something from some video, apply it to all conservatives and use it to justify you being a nasty bigot

I love when you get all haughty about the idiot op's broad brushing when you do the exact same thing here daily, whiny hypocrite.

And yet you don't give a shit about Homosexuals and the forcing their beliefs on everyone else.

I don't believe liberal parents should be forced to make their children attend conservative public schools in red states.
No state forces children to attend ANY school. Home schooling is legal in all 50 states.
BTW, even in so called red states there is no such thing as conservatism in the public schools. it is forbidden...It is only after the the students graduate and go out into the real world where they learn that liberalism and self entitlement are bullshit.

This guy is not libertarian. He's a fucking progressive. Not once has the OP stated anything about liberals or progressives. That's because he's a seminar poster for the left wing.

Forum List

Back