I'm a proud Trumpist

I agree with Pres.Trump on just about everything he says or does.

Last time I agreed more than 50% with a president was Ronald Reagan.

Most of us already knew you're a fucked in the head Cult45 cheerleader. Did you need to create a new thread to broadcast this misinformation? Tell us. What makes an idiot like you tick?

Most of us already knew you're a fucked in the head Cult45 cheerleader. Did you need to create a new thread to broadcast this misinformation? Tell us. What makes an idiot like you tick?
There is no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:

All I'm doing is showing support for the most forthright and honest president our country has had ruling us since George Washington.

There is no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:

All I'm doing is showing support for the most forthright and honest president our country has had ruling us since George Washington.

I still can't believe Trump said he would move the US embassy to Jerusalem, as all Presidents promised before him but failed to do so.

Doing what he promised? What was he thinking?

I still can't believe Trump said he would move the US embassy to Jerusalem, as all Presidents promised before him but failed to do so. Doing what he promised? What was he thinking?
Yes, he did keep his promise to move the embassy.

As for me, this is one ruling I disagree with the President. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back