I'm Angry So I'm Voting For Trump

Dude that video is 2 minutes long. You didnt even watch it. Just like the other thread.
Look at Kaz lol

. Trump didn't say Obama "founded" ISIS, he said he "created" ISIS.

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally - CNNPolitics.com
Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."
Trump objected.

"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

So you have to ask. WTF is Kaz talking about? LOL

He says this thing then takes it back then says he’s for it and...yeah

The video is good. Thanks for posting it. And it does speak to the cover story most Trump supporters try to spin when asked why they are supporting that small fraction of a man.
Trump supporters aren’t angry. They back a guy who is doing a schtick and have been entertained by the act.

I'm angry, and not only am I voting for Trump, I am going to hold my breath until I turn blue, and lay on the floor and kick the floor with my feet....

Lots of Germans were angry in the 1930s. So they "voted" for Hitler. The two men have a similar mesmerizing style in public speaking.

How'd that work out? :popcorn:

Lots of Germans were angry in the 1930s. So they "voted" for Hitler. The two men have a similar mesmerizing style in public speaking.

How'd that work out? :popcorn:
Trump isn't after the bank. If hitler had have left the bank out of it, he'd be on this forum today.

Forum List

Back