I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

SCOTUS..................... agree

Less regulations........... nothing signficiant

End Obama actions............ a few yes of little signficance

Travel ban............. nothing important yet

Keystone pipeline.................... not yet

TPP dead in the water............. not yet and Ryan will revivy it

Paris Accord is now toast.............. not hardlye

Wall............ not close to being funded........

RussiaGate . . . . . picking up speed

Banking irregularities .. . . picking up speed

Behind the NOISE............. hardly anything getting done

Mueller and Wray and Sessions . . . . thumbing their noses at Trump

Senate . . . . thumbing its nose at Trump

WH Staff . . . . fucking disaster

Lol

Slowly but surely the promises of Trump are being fulfilled. Even as they throw everything but the kitchen sink at him.

What fulfillment. Take the ACA repeal and replace. You know the easy one. Trump promised to provide a better plan, a beautiful plan that would provide better, cheaper health care for everybody.

Then last January Trump said he was putting the final touches on that beautiful universal coverage plan. Where is it? Why do you allow him to lie like that to you?

The Progressives have brought out the big guns and make up and use anything except the true. It use to be called the "Big Lie" and has been used since the beginning of time by both sides. The bug difference is Big Press is the messenger and they are owned by Progressives and big money. The are the same group and backs high drug prices, high priced medical cost and more. Follow the Money and you will find the Leaders. View attachment 140975
There walks the Spirit of Trump

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.
You are not wrong!

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.

No I think it's a good thing Lets all us real Dem patriots know who the real repub traitors are Hate away Get the same shit back in your face that you gave Obama for 8 years

Poor Snowflakes

Correll, post: 17800990
It is possible that they are so fucking stupid that they think that RUssia is a defeated power that can be safely pushed around, without risk.

It's much more possible that Trump is so stupid that he thinks sucking up to Putin will force Putin to give up attacking Western liberal democratic institutions with the goal to strengthen Russia and weaken the US and her longstanding allies in the world.

Trump is giving Putin whatever he wants. That's called surrender. New York California's economy is bigger than Russia's. Congress risks no war, by unsucking all the sucking up Trump is doing for Putin. Trump must be stopped.

Well, I guess I would be more than a little concerned if you thought of me as your BFF!

Correll, post: 17800990
It is possible that they are so fucking stupid that they think that RUssia is a defeated power that can be safely pushed around, without risk.

It's much more possible that Trump is so stupid that he thinks sucking up to Putin will force Putin to give up attacking Western liberal democratic institutions with the goal to strengthen Russia and weaken the US and her longstanding allies in the world.

Trump is giving Putin whatever he wants. That's called surrender. New York California's economy is bigger than Russia's. Congress risks no war, by unsucking all the sucking up Trump is doing for Putin. Trump must be stopped.

1. Leaking some emails is not a threat to liberal democratic institutions. Try to be less hysterically dishonest.

2. YOur delusions about "Sucking up to Putin" is noted. I am not going to try to guess what you mean by that.

3. Fucking around in nations that border Russia, with large russian populations, certainly risks war. YOur confidence about Russia having a smaller economy and thus no possible war, is hilarious in light of Afghanistan, Iraq, and of course, Vietnam.

Pence is sane, yes.

Sane or crazy, his agenda is to own our personal, private lives. Own and control our every move.

Trump is unhinged and incompetent but Pence believes his own fundie righteousness.

But, Trump wants a "win", or something he can get his fans to call a win. He will be more than happy to okay any crazy scheme Pence comes up with, just so he can bray.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Some have some valid, political reasons for not going along with the right wing.

Why refuse to abolish our drug war to pay for health care, lower taxes on the rich, and blame the poor for not, "working hard enough", by cutting back on food stamps?

Liberals are in the in the second stage of greif and loss.1) The first being Denial. 2)Anger (Boy they always were angry , did they need an excuse?) 3) Bargaining, liberals skipped that phase, 4) Depression, What liberals aren't depressed? Finally, 5) Acceptance. Liberals won't accept the real world, go back to 1 or 2 they won't ever get passed that.

Pence is sane, yes.

Sane or crazy, his agenda is to own our personal, private lives. Own and control our every move.

Trump is unhinged and incompetent but Pence believes his own fundie righteousness.

But, Trump wants a "win", or something he can get his fans to call a win. He will be more than happy to okay any crazy scheme Pence comes up with, just so he can bray.

Where has pence ever claimed to want to own your personal lives?

Liberals are in the in the second stage of greif and loss.1) The first being Denial. 2)Anger (Boy they always were angry , did they need an excuse?) 3) Bargaining, liberals skipped that phase, 4) Depression, What liberals aren't depressed? Finally, 5) Acceptance. Liberals won't accept the real world, go back to 1 or 2 they won't ever get passed that.
the right wing has nothing but Excuses.

"Dugin was one of the first public figures in Russia to spot that Trump was a potential ally, and that his prospective presidency might unite the previously hostile nations in a joint crusade to eradicate “perversion” and to carve up the planet between them." See quote below.

Correll, post: 17817610
1. Leaking some emails is not a threat to liberal democratic institutions.

So you think that is all the they did and are doing.

You need to learn who Alexander Dugan is:

Steve Bannon knows - so you should know as a Bannon stooge.

The leaked emails you forgot to mention were illegally obtained. Very convenient.

All of which is alarming enough. But what makes Dugin so suddenly significant is his growing influence in the west. It has long been alleged that he acts as a covert intermediary between Moscow and far-right groups in Europe, many of which are believed to receive funding from the Kremlin.

The purpose of operations like the hacking of the US election has been to destabilise the Atlantic order generally, and America specifically. And on this great struggle, Dugin is positively millenarian: “We must create strategic alliances to overthrow the present order of things, of which the core could be described as human rights, anti-hierarchy, and political correctness – everything that is the face of the Beast, the anti-Christ.

Stand by for world war three, then? Not just yet, it seems. Dugin was one of the first public figures in Russia to spot that Trump was a potential ally, and that his prospective presidency might unite the previously hostile nations in a joint crusade to eradicate “perversion” and to carve up the planet between them.

In March 2016, he declared that the tweeting tycoon was the voice of “the real rightwing in America … which has found itself caught in the liberal globalist sect’s trap, obsessed with the new world order and focused on the interests of the world financial elite.” He ended his encomium thus: “In Trump we trust!”

So bonkers does all this sound that one is sorely tempted to tune out. But that would be a mistake. I seriously doubt that Trump has ploughed his way through Dugin’s 600-page Foundations of Geopolitics (1997), supposedly a standard textbook for Russian army officers. But the man who will be his chief strategist in the White House, Steve Bannon, is certainly aware of its author, and has spoken with apparent approval of “what I call Eurasianism. We, the Judeo-Christian West, really have to look at what [Putin] is talking about as far as traditionalism goes, particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism.”

Look further, and it is clear that the virus of Duginism is now fizzing away in the bloodstream of the American “alt-right” and the digital nexus so important to Trump’s victory. Richard B Spencer, the white nationalist president of the National Policy Institute, is notorious for his post-election outburst at a Washington conference last month: “Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!” Less well-known are his close links with Dugin, who he invited to a conference on “European identity” in Budapest in 2014 (the Russian was denied a visa), having already published Dugin’s writings online.

Putin and Trump could be on the same side in this troubling new world order | Matthew d’Ancona

"Steve Bannon, is certainly aware of its (Dugan) author, and has spoken with apparent approval of “what I call Eurasianism. We, the Judeo-Christian West, really have to look at what [Putin] is talking about as far as traditionalism goes, particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism.” The Guardian.

Uh, the GOP just failed again and is in stage 1 of the grieving paradigm.

Pence is sane, yes.

Where has pence ever claimed to want to own your personal lives?
That is a hall mark of an evangelical Catholic.

Forum List

Back