I'm confused. If Trump is not being investigated for a crime, why the need for special counsel?

YO SHITSTICK IDIOTS

count how many investigations are taking place right now involving the Trump Cartel and be sure and trust Comey when he said Trump wasnt being investigated

2+2 = 6

YA FUCKING IDGETS

10 Investigations over the past 2 years netting NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION is still a failure.
It proves that this is a Political Witch Hunt which is Unjustified.
It will be over soon, and so will your party.

It's all bullshit.
Isn't this "case" against Michael Flynn apparently, something that could easily be handled by the DOJ?
Dems are trying anything to get Trump out of office.

Russia collusion failed.

Now they are on to the next thing.

Dems want anything at all to get Trump out of office.

RW's formed a line to say they didnt trust Comey any further than they could piss when he called Trump a liar

Comey says Trump isnt under investigation ... oh thats different then, we believe that.

EARTH TO HYPOCRITE RETARDS !

I fear for the mental state of the average leftist foot soldier if they are once again set up for massive disappointment. They've been promised over and over again that "this time" Trump is going down, that they'll see him do the perp walk, and all that good stuff. I mean, he's such a bad guy, he HAD to have broken a whole bunch of laws, and maybe (the horror) doesn't even care what Beyonce is doing or saying.

If they're so unhinged that they've already pulled a Kathy Griffin (term soon to enter the vernacular denoting a rabid leftist in the process of losing his/her rational mind), they will truly lose all contact with reality if, after all this, Trump's still in office, still tweeting in the middle of the night, and still victorious.

I wonder how many will simply snap and wander around in a daze, insisting that the investigations are still ongoing and the results will be in "any day now, any day now".

Hey, if Trump is found guilty of crimes, throw the book at him. If not, just get out of the way already, we have work to do.

YO SHITSTICK IDIOTS

count how many investigations are taking place right now involving the Trump Cartel and be sure and trust Comey when he said Trump wasnt being investigated

2+2 = 6

YA FUCKING IDGETS

10 Investigations over the past 2 years netting NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION is still a failure.
It proves that this is a Political Witch Hunt which is Unjustified.
It will be over soon, and so will your party.

That's what the left calls progress.

I fear for the mental state of the average leftist foot soldier if they are once again set up for massive disappointment. They've been promised over and over again that "this time" Trump is going down, that they'll see him do the perp walk, and all that good stuff. I mean, he's such a bad guy, he HAD to have broken a whole bunch of laws, and maybe (the horror) doesn't even care what Beyonce is doing or saying.

If they're so unhinged that they've already pulled a Kathy Griffin (term soon to enter the vernacular denoting a rabid leftist in the process of losing his/her rational mind), they will truly lose all contact with reality if, after all this, Trump's still in office, still tweeting in the middle of the night, and still victorious.

I wonder how many will simply snap and wander around in a daze, insisting that the investigations are still ongoing and the results will be in "any day now, any day now".

Hey, if Trump is found guilty of crimes, throw the book at him. If not, just get out of the way already, we have work to do.

our national security is more important than criminal ...

our national security is more important than criminal ...
Which is why I'm glad Hillary is not in the White House. "Extremely careless" doesn't, in the opinion of some, rise to the level of criminality (although there are people being punished for minor carelessness who would beg to differ, but Hillary is special, donchaknow?), so I'm glad for that.

Gov. Scott is term limited. Let me introduce you to Gov. Putnam.

Meh, a whole bunch of Republican Governors will be unemployed after 2018. Trump's approval rating is at 34%. And he's just getting started.
I don't think you get it.

Trump is not going down.

What an asshole.

Yes, Trump is an asshole, which is why he's going down. The fact he has sent his minions out to float the idea of sacking Mueller, only to be slapped down by Republicans and Democrats alike, tells you how much trouble he's in.
There is no question. Trump can have it shut down at the snap of his fingers, yet he hasn't. You will just have to go jerk off over the latest high profile shooting joe. Nothing to this Russian business at all.

There is no question. Trump can have it shut down at the snap of his fingers, yet he hasn't. You will just have to go jerk off over the latest high profile shooting joe. Nothing to this Russian business at all.

If Trump fires Mueller, he'll get impeached. It's why his staff if practically tackling him when he talks about it

If Trump fires Mueller, he'll get impeached. It's why his staff if practically tackling him when he talks about it

nope. you need to get it, the rest of the country aint perpetually angry democrats like you. You lost every special election. every liberal policy is being resoundingly rejected. You will be very sad for the next 8 years and the lamentations of libtards will be oh so sweet.

nope. you need to get it, the rest of the country aint perpetually angry democrats like you. You lost every special election. every liberal policy is being resoundingly rejected. You will be very sad for the next 8 years and the lamentations of libtards will be oh so sweet.

Guy, special elections in deep red districts where you are barely winning in a good economy is nothing to brag about. Eventually, even the Koch Brothers will run out of money to prop these guys up.

Guy, special elections in deep red districts where you are barely winning in a good economy is nothing to brag about. Eventually, even the Koch Brothers will run out of money to prop these guys up.

Your comments are nothing but piss in the wind. You have not been correct in any assertion you made on the matter. you are pretty much proven wrong on the daily so I just cant give you much thought joe. Not till you get it right some first.

Your comments are nothing but piss in the wind. You have not been correct in any assertion you made on the matter. you are pretty much proven wrong on the daily so I just cant give you much thought joe. Not till you get it right some first

barely winning Newts old seat after spending 50 milion bucks is nothing to be proud of.

Your comments are nothing but piss in the wind. You have not been correct in any assertion you made on the matter. you are pretty much proven wrong on the daily so I just cant give you much thought joe. Not till you get it right some first

barely winning Newts old seat after spending 50 milion bucks is nothing to be proud of.

Better then losing after spending nearly $50,000,000.

Forum List

Back