I'm confused. If Trump is not being investigated for a crime, why the need for special counsel?

The Democrats needed someone who could go on a witch hunt, a fishing expedition, whatever.
The purpose of a special council is to investigate without political interference. The problem with a special council is they can create process crimes like in the case of Scooter Libby.

If this Special Council refuses to look at Comey's accusations of Loretta Lynch....then it will be clear that truth isn't what Mueller is after.

Lorretta Lynch had nothing to do with Russian interference in the election.

And Scooter Libby made his own mess. He's the one who lied to the FBI.

There has yet to be established a Russian Interference. Lorretta Lynch had everything to do with interfering with the Hillary Investigation from the Phoenix Tarmac to Comey's Office and all points in between.

This whole exercise is in hopes you people can find a Scooter Libby and punish Trump and the voters for preventing Hillary Clinton from becoming President. That's what this is all about.

Own up to left wing hysteria? Even you can't be that stupid.

You are so fucking dense and senseless I may as well be talking to a fucking wall.
You're the one thinking everyone should be caught up in your hysteria. I think it's funny.

So Flynn getting investigated for lying about contacts with Russians, including to FBI, is just "my own hysteria"? Can my "hysteria" spawn reality?

WTF are you talking about? You sound totally fucking crazy when you time and time again are completely unable to acknowledge ANY of weird ass things the administration is getting caught up in.
What did Flynn do that was illegal? The left can't say, they just run with the talking point, which is about all you can grasp. I like the direction things are going and shudder to think where we would be if Hillary had won. Thank God for DJT.
What did Flynn do that was illegal?

Don't be a f*cking idiot. What the hell is wrong with you?

Flynn illegal took money from foreign governments while acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

Read the Goddamn news and don't ask such a stupid question.

Forum List

Back