I'm confused. If Trump is not being investigated for a crime, why the need for special counsel?

The Democrats needed someone who could go on a witch hunt, a fishing expedition, whatever.
The purpose of a special council is to investigate without political interference. The problem with a special council is they can create process crimes like in the case of Scooter Libby.

If this Special Council refuses to look at Comey's accusations of Loretta Lynch....then it will be clear that truth isn't what Mueller is after.

Lorretta Lynch had nothing to do with Russian interference in the election.

And Scooter Libby made his own mess. He's the one who lied to the FBI.

There has yet to be established a Russian Interference. Lorretta Lynch had everything to do with interfering with the Hillary Investigation from the Phoenix Tarmac to Comey's Office and all points in between.

This whole exercise is in hopes you people can find a Scooter Libby and punish Trump and the voters for preventing Hillary Clinton from becoming President. That's what this is all about.

If this Special Council refuses to look at Comey's accusations of Loretta Lynch....then it will be clear that truth isn't what Mueller is after.

Robert Mueller Stocks Staff with Democrat Donors
Yes. It looks like Mueller is a Democrat. He supposedly is close to Comey. Probably close to Big Ears and Cankles too.

If allowed to investigate, he will find something even if he has to make it up.
yeah lets get one of those honest republicans to take his place WARNING there is no such thing
True.

There are NO honest D or R politicians.

The leftists in both major parties are going to prosecute the administration for as long as it exists because they are not leftists. It's as simple as that, everything else is just noise.

Yea, do tell us about the leftists like Comey :rolleyes:

Leftists didn't make Trump and his campaign/administration members get caught lying again and again, didn't make them act so clearly deceptive and conspicuous. They did it to themselves, maybe it's time for your Trumpeters to own up.
Own up to left wing hysteria? Even you can't be that stupid.

Can your little brain produce something sensible once in a while?

How is Trump and his campaign/administration members getting caught lying again and again "left wing hysteria"?

The well documented lies and deception are not anyone's hysteria, they are not feelings. They are FACTS of what this administration said and did.

You are so fucking dense and senseless I may as well be talking to a fucking wall.

The leftists in both major parties are going to prosecute the administration for as long as it exists because they are not leftists. It's as simple as that, everything else is just noise.

Leftists didn't make Trump and his campaign/administration members get caught lying again and again, didn't make them act so clearly deceptive and conspicuous. They did it to themselves, maybe it's time for your Trumpeters to own up.

How is Trump and his campaign/administration members getting caught lying again and again "left wing hysteria"?

The well documented lies and deception are not anyone's hysteria, they are not feelings. They are FACTS of what this administration said and did.

You are so fucking dense and senseless I may as well be talking to a fucking wall.
You're the one thinking everyone should be caught up in your hysteria. I think it's funny.

You're the one thinking everyone should be caught up in your hysteria. I think it's funny.

So Flynn getting investigated for lying about contacts with Russians, including to FBI, is just "my own hysteria"? Can my "hysteria" spawn reality? Can it make Trump fire Comey, lie about why he did it and then next day go on the TV and talk about how Russian investigation was on his mind when he fired him?

WTF are you talking about? You sound totally fucking crazy when you time and time again are completely unable to acknowledge ANY of weird ass things the administration is getting caught up in.

Last edited:
Nonsense......Lynch is part of a conspiracy and a coverup.....and that is exactly what Mueller should be investigating......not just some fake Russian Collusion accusations.

Okay, you guys are getting desperate.

the Orange Shitgibbon is going down... sooner rather than later.
Not on this one. But follow the money? Maybe.
Obviously the money is George Soros who supports Hillary and Obama.....
Are you guys having a McCain Moment? The RUSSIA investigation is about RUSSIA.

So Flynn getting investigated for lying about contacts with Russians, including to FBI, is just "my own hysteria"? Can my "hysteria" spawn reality?

WTF are you talking about? You sound totally fucking crazy when you time and time again are completely unable to acknowledge ANY of weird ass things the administration is getting caught up in.
What did Flynn do that was illegal? The left can't say, they just run with the talking point, which is about all you can grasp. I like the direction things are going and shudder to think where we would be if Hillary had won. Thank God for DJT.

The question here is why is Trump so scared. It's being said he is thinking of firing the special counsel.

So Flynn getting investigated for lying about contacts with Russians, including to FBI, is just "my own hysteria"? Can my "hysteria" spawn reality?

What did Flynn do that was illegal? The left can't say, they just run with the talking point, which is about all you can grasp. I like the direction things are going and shudder to think where we would be if Hillary had won. Thank God for DJT.

....he lied on his security clearance forms and to FBI, with ongoing investigation to answer the obvious WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT? question.

What exactly is YOUR explanation of FBI investigating him? Republican FBI director had nothing better to do? Lefties or the media make him do it? :rolleyes:

What did Flynn do that was illegal?

Don't be a f*cking idiot. What the hell is wrong with you?

Flynn illegal took money from foreign governments while acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

Read the Goddamn news and don't ask such a stupid question.

....he lied on his security clearance forms and to FBI, with on going investigation to answer the WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? question.

What exactly is YOUR explanation of FBI investigating him?

Republican FBI director had nothing better to do? Did lefties or the media make him do it? :rolleyes:
The FBI director was heavily into politics.

What did Flynn do that was illegal?

Don't be a f*cking idiot. What the hell is wrong with you?

Flynn illegal took money from foreign governments while acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

Read the Goddamn news and don't ask such a stupid question.
In other words you can't support it.

....he lied on his security clearance forms and to FBI, with on going investigation to answer the WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? question.

What exactly is YOUR explanation of FBI investigating him?

Republican FBI director had nothing better to do? Did lefties or the media make him do it? :rolleyes:
The FBI director was heavily into politics.

Your position corners you into claiming that and so you do. Doesn't mean there is a lick of truth to it.

There is little reason to think that Comey wasn't simply trying to do his job.

Yes. It looks like Mueller is a Democrat. He supposedly is close to Comey. Probably close to Big Ears and Cankles too.

Mueller needs to recuse himself.....

But Democrats never do that unless forced to.
jebus christo....

:rofl::rofl:

Mueller is a life long REPUBLICAN....

STOP LYING Mud!

Mueller needs to recuse himself.....

But Democrats never do that unless forced to.
jebus christo....

:rofl::rofl:

Mueller is a life long REPUBLICAN....

STOP LYING Mud!
Really? You think that means anything? How cute and naive.

He is now staffing his effort with long time D attorneys. He is of the establishment first and foremost...and maybe you missed it, but the Establishment HATES Trump just as much as you do.

Why are you one with the Establishment? You have nothing in common with them.

Forum List

Back