I'm convinced Obama overstepped the law/his power. Is this ever acceptable?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So I have been thinking about this situation, in the most bizarre political period of modern history and I am convinced that Obama overstepped the law against Trump.

Now, there is always grey area in being a leader, especially of a nation so powerful as the U.S and one that is always targeted by enemies. So the question is, when if ever is this acceptable?

You know the hypothetical situation. some guy knows about a nuclear bomb about to go off and you have an hour to get the information from him. You have no time for his Rights or the law right?

So, if Obama felt for certain based on reports that Trump was compromised by the Russians, did this mean he could operate in any means necessary? Or, is this just the ideal excuse to make up for the fact that he and his loyal followers were going to convince everyone of this, if he got caught trying to rig he election?

So I have been thinking about this situation, in the most bizarre political period of modern history and I am convinced that Obama overstepped the law against Trump.

Now, there is always grey area in being a leader, especially of a nation so powerful as the U.S and one that is always targeted by enemies. So the question is, when if ever is this acceptable?

You know the hypothetical situation. some guy knows about a nuclear bomb about to go off and you have an hour to get the information from him. You have no time for his Rights or the law right?

So, if Obama felt for certain based on reports that Trump was compromised by the Russians, did this mean he could operate in any means necessary? Or, is this just the ideal excuse to make up for the fact that he and his loyal followers were going to convince everyone of this, if he got caught trying to rig he election?

Obama made a regular habit of breaking the law. He wrote EO's overriding federal laws on immigration, he wrote EO's on his own Obamacare cuz it sucked so bad.

He violated the War Powers Act by not notifying Congress about the war in Libya by saying it was not really a war.

He had Congressmen bribed to not run against other Congressmen he liked, such as the one in Colorado and Pennsylvania, etc.

I could go on but why? He was too black and liberal to fail and he damn well knew it.

After all the entire judicial branch are all a bunch of libs. Who would ever sentence him to anything?

Yet it is Trump under investigation

Is this a great country or what?

Right wingers got caught talking with the Russians, and made it political, for cover.

Right wingers got caught talking with the Russians, and made it political, for cover.

Say, how would you like to get your hands on some pictures of some naked Russian cows with Trump in the background?

Mooove over Trump. You will soon be impeached.

Say, how would you like to get your hands on some pictures of some naked Russian cows with Trump in the background?

Is there any way to impeach the right wing for aiding and abetting?

We will need some more pictures with naked livestock for that.

We will need some more pictures with naked livestock for that.
i will check on the Naked News, for the latest updates.

Forum List

Back