I'm curious. Can someone explain why the Republican Party is 90% white?

Why is Netroots Nation 100% white?

Staff | Netroots Nation

You mean all seven of them?

A lot more than seven:

Black activists at the 2013 Netroots Nation conference blasted organizers and participants for what they described as a shocking “lack of diversity” at the progressive community’s flagship get-together.

“I want to touch on the lack of diversity at Netroots Nation,” remarked one black audience member to wild applause and cheers during a rowdy Saturday afternoon discussion with a panel of prominent black female activists.

“What I’d say to that is efforts are made every year and it has grown more diverse over time,” replied Cheryl Contee, a Netroots board member who founded Jack and Jill Politics, a political hub for black activists....

Despite the protestations of the panelists, bloggers and Twitter users roaming the conference highlighted Netroots’ lack of diversity.

“Although Netroots touts itself as being an incubator for ideas that challenge the status quo, judging from the racial make-up of the NN13 attendees, lack of diversity is one status quo that didn’t seem to be challenged enough,” Sharon Kyle, a blogger for LA Progressive, wrote in a post titled, “Netroots Nation Lacks Diversity.”

“For the past two days I’ve been one of a sprinkling of minorities floating in a sea of young white people,” wrote Kyle, a member of the conference’s panel selection committee....

Activists criticize ?lack of diversity? at Netroots Nation panel | Washington Free Beacon

Why is Netroots Nation 100% white?

Staff | Netroots Nation

A lot more than seven:

Black activists at the 2013 Netroots Nation conference blasted organizers and participants for what they described as a shocking “lack of diversity” at the progressive community’s flagship get-together.

“I want to touch on the lack of diversity at Netroots Nation,” remarked one black audience member to wild applause and cheers during a rowdy Saturday afternoon discussion with a panel of prominent black female activists.

“What I’d say to that is efforts are made every year and it has grown more diverse over time,” replied Cheryl Contee, a Netroots board member who founded Jack and Jill Politics, a political hub for black activists....

Despite the protestations of the panelists, bloggers and Twitter users roaming the conference highlighted Netroots’ lack of diversity.

“Although Netroots touts itself as being an incubator for ideas that challenge the status quo, judging from the racial make-up of the NN13 attendees, lack of diversity is one status quo that didn’t seem to be challenged enough,” Sharon Kyle, a blogger for LA Progressive, wrote in a post titled, “Netroots Nation Lacks Diversity.”

“For the past two days I’ve been one of a sprinkling of minorities floating in a sea of young white people,” wrote Kyle, a member of the conference’s panel selection committee....

Activists criticize ?lack of diversity? at Netroots Nation panel | Washington Free Beacon

Seven was what I counted on that website link to an organization I never heard of before located in Michigan.

I have heard of the Republican Party. It's 90% white.

is he still here? If not, you're speaking of the band which is a violation. How do I know? Ernie S. said so the other day that he was going to rat somebody out :up: .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDnlU6rPfwY]The Band, Up On Cripple Creek - YouTube[/ame]

A lot more than seven:

Seven was what I counted on that website link to an organization I never heard of before located in Michigan.

yep, bodicca's defelction isn't working :( :rofl:

Last edited:

I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

Of course you do dotty, because you hav'nt spent any time actully looking at the peole. There are tools in your link to for you to take a closer look of ALL the people there!

^^^ debunked! Just like the 'spitting' incident!^^^

Last edited:
The answer is simple. Republicans want to cut welfare spending, and that isn't a popular concept with most minorities. Democrats buy the minority vote with American taxes.

A lot more than seven:

yep, bodicca's defelction isn't working :( :rofl:

First, what the heck is defelction?

Second, ever wonder WHY there may not be more diversity?

I can answer that one!
The probable reason may be because whenever a non-white wants to be become a Repub, Dems drag out the tired 'Uncle Tom', '..stepped off the plantation...' etc. :(

Perhaps Dems aren't so tolerant after all.
What a shame. :(

A lot more than seven:

I suggest you read up on the NetRoots Conference and the nearly lily white attendees.

Last edited:
Democrats: the party of rich white Progressives who use poor minorities to create a voting bloc to keep them in power so that they can siphon off more taxes to the benefit of their Bankster Cronies.

I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

and the infamous ‘This is how we feed animals’ incident

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman - NY Daily News

If you zoom in on that panoramic view close enough to see people's faces, it's almost impossible to find a black person. I haven't been able and I've really looked.

You are being either a troll or a liar again deany...I was able to zoom to the very back row.
Guess that means you are tech illiterate too.

Where is that polluted river in Texas again?
Oh, that's right....it's in China!!

Democrats: the party of rich white Progressives who use poor minorities to create a voting bloc to keep them in power so that they can siphon off more taxes to the benefit of their Bankster Cronies.
no banks give to Republican candidates, thats for sure :rolleyes:
Culture...

Whites want to do things on their own
non-whites mostly want to be tribal. Communal.

who did you vote for in 2012 Matthew?

Forum List

Back