I'm curious. Can someone explain why the Republican Party is 90% white?

Whites mainly have a culture of self dependence. Completely against the ideals of the democrat party.

thats why there are less whites on social assistance than blacks right?

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/who-benefits-from-the-safety-net/?_r=0
Another finding of the study is that the distribution of benefits no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share.

White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share.

maybe you should be racist against whites now?

Democrats: the party of rich white Progressives who use poor minorities to create a voting bloc to keep them in power so that they can siphon off more taxes to the benefit of their Bankster Cronies.
no banks give to Republican candidates, thats for sure :rolleyes:
Culture...

Whites want to do things on their own
non-whites mostly want to be tribal. Communal.

who did you vote for in 2012 Matthew?

did you call me a cracker?

Wasn't so long ago they used to be known as the Boot Strap Party. Now they're the party of deductions and hand-outs. :( See post #41

It's 90 percent WHITE! Cause some guy on the internet says so? Can't argue with that. But Democrats somehow are the representative of humanity by default somehow? No they aren't. I didn't vote for either party. Why is RACE always an issue here? WHY?

Last edited:
I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

and the infamous ‘This is how we feed animals’ incident

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman - NY Daily News

If you zoom in on that panoramic view close enough to see people's faces, it's almost impossible to find a black person. I haven't been able and I've really looked.

You are being either a troll or a liar again deany...I was able to zoom to the very back row.
Guess that means you are tech illiterate too.

Where is that polluted river in Texas again?
Oh, that's right....it's in China!!

galveston_bay_pollution_1.jpg

Galveston Bay is in Texas moron.

It's 90 percent WHITE! Cause some guy on the internet says so? Can't argue with that. But Democrats somehow are the default representative of humanity by default somehow? No they aren't. I didn't vote for either party. Why is RACE always an issue here? WHY?

Because Republicans vote white.

Democrats: the party of rich white Progressives who use poor minorities to create a voting bloc to keep them in power so that they can siphon off more taxes to the benefit of their Bankster Cronies.

Really? I thought Democrats were all "food stampers" and the country was being supported by hard working Republicans like Mitt Romney, a man without a job.

Republican voters. Sad :( They vote based on race but the party only serves their corporate masters :up:

they should change the name of the party. At least the Democratic party is a coalition whereas the Repubs are 97% vanilla.

I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

and the infamous ‘This is how we feed animals’ incident

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman - NY Daily News

I love my signature line don't ewe?

No. It's awful. But it was probably a conservative who said it. Notice how they seem to cheer the deaths of Americans? "Let him die" "Feed the poor and they will breed" "Good job Brownie"

Salt Jones loved the fact that Obama was elected. It meant to him that it won't be long before they start warming up the ovens for all of the white folks.

True Story.

I love my signature line don't ewe?

No. It's awful. But it was probably a conservative who said it. Notice how they seem to cheer the deaths of Americans? "Let him die" "Feed the poor and they will breed" "Good job Brownie"

Salt Jones loved the fact that Obama was elected. It meant to him that it won't be long before they start warming up the ovens for all of the white folks.

True Story.

ok. thats one person. Social scientists refer to that as an outlier. I think he's gone now as well. Meanwhile, your party/side is riddled w/ haters. :thup:

Forum List

Back