I'm curious. Can someone explain why the Republican Party is 90% white?

I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

and the infamous ‘This is how we feed animals’ incident

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman - NY Daily News

If you zoom in on that panoramic view close enough to see people's faces, it's almost impossible to find a black person. I haven't been able and I've really looked.

No you didn't.

This took me 2 minutes (including time to put them in photoshop)

9llq9l.jpg

Per capita there's far more blacks on welfare. That's just a cold fact.

thats why you easily provided a link LIKE I DID :) OH, WAIT!!! :redface: You DIDN'T provide a link. :thup:

pot/kettle

when did you stop beating your dog?

When did you stop using meth...oh, n/m :eusa_angel:

you sure do pay A LOT of attention to my posts? Why is that AND it started immediately following the rw thug rebellion. :eusa_think:

I just looked at your join date. :shock: You're a n00b, comparatively speaking but you got hella rw bukkake rep :thup:

I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman - NY Daily News

If you zoom in on that panoramic view close enough to see people's faces, it's almost impossible to find a black person. I haven't been able and I've really looked.

I am curious, which one hurts worse, your head or your asshole when you pull it out?

galveston_bay_pollution_1.jpg

Galveston Bay is in Texas moron.

True, that one! Fkn litterbugs!

But you know and I know and many others know, that's not what the China river in Texas was all about!

Go to the original post. Ever wonder why both pictures were in the same post?

Here's the other picture.

fen-river-pollution_155_600x450.jpg

Not a lot of difference huh? As far as pollution goes.

No you didn't.

9llq9l.jpg

You are lying. I went back to that panarama again and I found one black guy after 5 minutes and then I gave up. Now I don't doubt you found 20 people out of thousands, but it didn't take two minutes. That's a flat out lie.

No you didn't.

9llq9l.jpg

Now c'mon....deany et all will next be telling you that your pics are tokens!!

If you looked at those panoramas, you would know two minutes is a lie. But the things you say are always so ridiculous. I don't understand how you are able to make it through a day. You must be awfully lucky.

One thing I'm really curious about. Since the vast majority of Republicans clearly hate minorities and their party is 90% white, why do some Republicans pretend that's not true? Are they saying it because they want to believe that other people will believe them? Or is it having been brainwashed into calling the truth a lie?

And look at that previous post. Saying they took took 2 minutes to find 20 black people out of thousands of white people. Anyone who visited those two panoramas knows that's a lie. Who are they trying to convince? Their own delusions? No one else is dumb enough to fall or it. And how many of those blacks they did find were press or a CNN Camerawomen or a reporter or secret service?

Last edited by a moderator:

No you didn't.

9llq9l.jpg

Are you kidding me?

The RNC seeded their convention with black faces and had them move up front where they could be seen. Their speakers were disproportionally black and hispanic too

The message they were trying to present was....See?.....We have blacks and Hispanics too!

Yet still, Republicans got 10 % of the black vote and 30% of the Hispanic vote. The reason is that it is not about having black and Hispanic faces but having policies that appeal to blacks and Hispanics

Showing yourself to be a bigot again. *sigh*.

Caucasians come in many shades of white and our ethnic backgrounds are highly diverse.

A caucasian aka white to you from Ireland and a caucasian from Brazil or a caucasian from Iran are not the same people.

There is not a "giant white" group. Nor is there a "giant black" group. Nor is there a "giant "asian" group.

Only a bigot thinks that.

No you didn't.

9llq9l.jpg

You are lying. I went back to that panarama again and I found one black guy after 5 minutes and then I gave up. Now I don't doubt you found 20 people out of thousands, but it didn't take two minutes. That's a flat out lie.

It appears you are just slow.

One thing I'm really curious about. Since the vast majority of Republicans clearly hate minorities and their party is 90% white, why do some Republicans pretend that's not true? Are they saying it because they want to believe that other people will believe them? Or is it having been brainwashed into calling the truth a lie?

And look at that previous post. Saying they took took 2 minutes to find 20 black people out of thousands of white people. Anyone who visited those two panoramas knows that's a lie. Who are they trying to convince? Their own delusions? No one else is dumb enough to fall or it. And how many of those blacks they did find were press or a CNN Camerawomen or a reporter or secret service?

You can't even accept proof of your error. This is why I don't take you seriously.

No you didn't.

9llq9l.jpg

Are you kidding me?

The RNC seeded their convention with black faces and had them move up front where they could be seen. Their speakers were disproportionally black and hispanic too

The message they were trying to present was....See?.....We have blacks and Hispanics too!

Yet still, Republicans got 10 % of the black vote and 30% of the Hispanic vote. The reason is that it is not about having black and Hispanic faces but having policies that appeal to blacks and Hispanics

Hold on.

First, Deany Doo says that he can't find any black people in the panorama and now you say that they are all plants. So which is it?

It's amazing that in your eyes the GOP is racist if they don't have many speakers of color but then they are racist if they do? :rofl:

Last edited:

One imagines, black people aren't stupid enough to join it.

...or maybe black people wont join a republican part because a democratic party controlled teachers union has created an incompetent and corrupt school system where the black drop out rate is through the charts and inner city schools have become a death sentence. I personally would love to know what aspect of extremely high black unemployment and violence and poverty and violent deaths the left wing has created could possibly be defended. Oh wait! that's right, the left's defense of destroying the black family is that the republicans are bigots... we (the democrats) are simply incompetent. I simply hope the hispanic community doesn't fall for the same self destructive poverty creating liberal policies that will subjugate hispanics into the same hell that has created the liberal owned ghetto.

Last edited:
It may have something to do with having to work for a living, education, and moral values. But then again I was once considered very liberal, walked the talk, had not a care in the world, spent time serving my country, graduated from college, had to get a job, got married, and had a family to care for. I guess reality has a tendency to knock some sense into your head. So what source do you quote as stating 90%, Huff and Puff post?

Forum List

Back